This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 4:34:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: confusedgeek Go to Quoted Post
Fast and the furious didn’t get updated, but horizon 2 updated today. Looks correct.

What were you missing, just days played or Gs? I’ve gotten no updates still to Cars Owned, Perks or Level. FH2 and F&F still stuck where they have been for the past 2+ months.
#52 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:36:48 AM(UTC)
Same here. Horizon 2 updated and got 700 points. And 500 000 credits as two last money rewards. Everything is better now :D Good job!
#53 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:32:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Armstrong x360a Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: confusedgeek Go to Quoted Post
Fast and the furious didn’t get updated, but horizon 2 updated today. Looks correct.

What were you missing, just days played or Gs? I’ve gotten no updates still to Cars Owned, Perks or Level. FH2 and F&F still stuck where they have been for the past 2+ months.

I just started playing the game about 3 weeks ago. So everything got updated.
#54 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 5:17:50 AM(UTC)
Finally the Forza Horizon 2 Rewards are updated in my Profil. But not yet the Forza Horizon Fast and Furious Reward Points.
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:17:51 PM(UTC)
Still waiting on mine. It's been months. Also the 360 version of Horizon 2 and the 360 version of F&F) don't even show up on my rewards. I 100%'ed both of them. Now playing through the Xbox One version of Horizon 2. I really hope they fix the issue, I'd be up another Tier by now.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 3:06:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chili Duck Go to Quoted Post
Also the 360 version of Horizon 2 and the 360 version of F&F) don't even show up on my rewards.

That's right. X360 version is not part of the rewards I think.

Edited by user Monday, December 10, 2018 3:08:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 8:04:28 PM(UTC)
Just got some partial updates on Horizon 3 and Horizon 2 rewards stats … enough to push me to Tier 10 at least. FH4 stats haven't caught up yet fully either. Well, at least they seem to be doing *something*. Still would be nice to see an official acknowledgement of the issue.

UPDATE: another 600 points or so just got applied today. Still not fully up to date for all the categories (for example: roads discovered is now correct, but driver level not yet). I might even hit Tier 11 by the time they finally catch up!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2018 2:53:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 2:12:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quiata Go to Quoted Post
I still have the same problem. 28 days ago I got the achievements of 50 cars in the garage. But according to the Forza Rewards page I have no cars.
And no roads discovered, no miles driven, no perks unlocked, no ultimate passes, no bucket list items and no driver level. But my gamescore is 310 and I played for 17 days.
Hope that it gets fixed, because i'm so close with my next tier.

Everything is updated now. Thanks!
#59 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 4:01:18 AM(UTC)
Yesterday most of my FH2 stats updated for the first time in 2-3 months. Today the last stuck stat also updated, so I now have full points for this title.
#60 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 9:37:35 AM(UTC)
hey,

how did u guys managed too get these things fixed im still having issues with this
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:33:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DorsalChannel85 Go to Quoted Post
hey,

how did u guys managed too get these things fixed im still having issues with this

There is nothing that we can do to force it to update, just waiting on the servers to update the stats, which it seems to have been doing in the last few days.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:27:05 PM(UTC)
I've been personally having issues with Forza Motorsport 3 not updating the days played. I've been stuck at 29/50 days for almost a year. In-game under time driven, it says 122 hours.
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:05:45 AM(UTC)
I'm also seeing this. Been playing FH4 for about a month and 30 points have been credited but nothing else, no stats on roads driven, car mastery, nothing.
I'll just twiddle my thumbs. A shame really as this would have been a great way to drive a community around the game.
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:07:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dionysus Shade Go to Quoted Post
I'm also seeing this. Been playing FH4 for about a month and 30 points have been credited but nothing else, no stats on roads driven, car mastery, nothing.
I'll just twiddle my thumbs. A shame really as this would have been a great way to drive a community around the game.

The exact same for me, the reward system hasn't updated my stats in atleast 4 weeks. I'm still stuck at 2070 points out of the full 2500 I would have had on FH4

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:27:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Avenger1324 Go to Quoted Post
Yesterday most of my FH2 stats updated for the first time in 2-3 months. Today the last stuck stat also updated, so I now have full points for this title.

hey,

hey,

There is nothing that we can do to force it to update, just waiting on the servers to update the stats, which it seems to have been doing in the last few days.

So after leaving this for a couple of months I came back to see that you guys had had some success with the rewards for FH2, but that my stats hadn't budged. Yesterday, I played two races, one online race and one offline and sure enough, today everything has updated and I have completed the rewards for FH2. Huzzah! So that being said, it does take some input from the player to get this to work. So if you have just been watching the rewards tally on here and have not played FH2 in awhile, it wouldn't hurt to boot it up and do at least 1-2 activities/races, etc. Thank you T10/PG for fixing this!

Now on to play some F&F today to see if that will update as well. Has anyone had luck with that? I will report back.

#66 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:35:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Armstrong x360a Go to Quoted Post

hey,

hey,

So after leaving this for a couple of months I came back to see that you guys had had some success with the rewards for FH2, but that my stats hadn't budged. Yesterday, I played two races, one online race and one offline and sure enough, today everything has updated and I have completed the rewards for FH2. Huzzah! So that being said, it does take some input from the player to get this to work. So if you have just been watching the rewards tally on here and have not played FH2 in awhile, it wouldn't hurt to boot it up and do at least 1-2 activities/races, etc. Thank you T10/PG for fixing this!

Now on to play some F&F today to see if that will update as well. Has anyone had luck with that? I will report back.

Anyone else try playing online and offline to get it to work? I've done that in FH4 But to no avail. I'll need to reinstall FH2 To see if doing it there unclogs things.
#67 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:44:11 PM(UTC)
So I tried the same thing with F&F with no luck. I have tried playing 2 races on two separate days with no movement in the stats, despite having completed the requirements for all of them. Has anyone who's on these forums had stat movement for F&F recently (say in the past 1-2 months?). Thanks for your replies.

On a side note, my stats are also stuck in FH3 for everything but GS and DLC.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:09:59 PM(UTC)
Some score stats are updating, mainly Gamerscore but certainly not days played in Forza Horizon 4 - I guess just give it some time. Hopefully will update in next few weeks. Approaching Tier 13 so I would hate for this to hold me back!
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 2:41:11 PM(UTC)
No movement on FH4 stats for me for several weeks.
#70 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:17:39 PM(UTC)
Same here, it updated the day I got fh4 but no change since.
#71 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:48:48 PM(UTC)
Started updating for me this morning - got 393 points from Horizon 4 - still not updated days played though...
Edit: Now days played updated too!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:21:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:58:01 PM(UTC)
Has anyone seen any progress with FH2 F&F?
#73 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:25:26 AM(UTC)
i want to bump this thread as i have been grinding both fh2 and F&F to try to 100% my rewards for those games. F&F is only missing a few ultimate passes (10 i think is the requirement and i have like 23).
#74 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:49:24 PM(UTC)
Still the same for me. M3 nothing, H1 nothing, H3 nothing, M6 update level, at least I don't care until new Rewards game. I have almost everything maxed out so I am not sure if nothing works.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:12:14 AM(UTC)
The only thing updating for me is the points for unlocked achievements. If it would update I would be on the next tier collecting more credits by now :).
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error