This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 6:26:03 PM(UTC)
Yeah same here... im playing forza horizon 4 since it came out october 2 and still nothing, i hope i can get my rewards because forza horizon 4 is hard to make money
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:43:46 PM(UTC)
Still no updates for Roads Discovered, Driver Level, Miles Driven and Perks unlocked in FH2 and I've completed the game, maxed the achievements and played 46 days (Days played updating fine).

Also no updates in FH2:FF (Boards Smashed, Bucket List, Roads Discovered) since I reinstalled that a month ago to get some more rewards points.
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:52:21 AM(UTC)
Nothing showing for FH2F&F:
My Forza rewards doesn't show that I have completed nearly 100% of the game. What is going on here? Please fix for us who still play the old games.
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 5:46:29 PM(UTC)
It looks like they've got a fix in the pipeline!

Send Message
WatchingPolecat
1 user liked this post. 1 user liked this post.
Block User Posts
#2786 Posted : a day ago
Originally Posted by: Armstrong x360a Go to Quoted Post
Still no updates to Roads Discovered, Driver level, miles driven or perks unlocked in FH2. Days played is updating (for both FH1 and FH2). Also no updates for Roads discovered, bucket lists, boards smashed in FH2:FF.

We've got an engineer looking at this pipeline now. Should be recovered soon.
-wp
Report Unlike Quote Multi-Quote
#30 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 5:35:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zany30 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah I am having this issue.

Sucks because I would love to get more credits here in a few days when FH4 launches

I haven't had any Rewards update for FH2 in months. I went back to work on it during the summer and not a single change.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 8:30:48 PM(UTC)
Same for me! I completed the game on 100% end of September, got all achievements, got all paid DLCs, but still showing:

-Bucket List Items = 0/15 items
-Roads Discovered = 0/250 roads
-Cars Owned = 0/50 cars
-Driver Level = 0/100 level
-Miles Driven = 0/2000 miles
-Perks Unlocked = 0/25 perks

-Gamerscore = 1000/1000 gamerscore.
I'm launching the game every day from the day I completed it, just to increase the Days Played (completed the game in around 20 days). This counter is updating regularly with no issue and untill now got 41/50 days, meaning this item is regularly working and progressing and updating.
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 6:02:48 AM(UTC)
In the month or so since my last post in this thread the only stat that has moved for me is days played.

From the Forza Hub thread WatchingPolecat said the fix for FH2 is being worked on, but a glitch in FH4 which was being abused jumped ahead of it as a priority in the fix queue. That fix has been implemented, so hopefully not too much longer until FH2 stats recover.
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:24:49 PM(UTC)
I have Fast And Furious on Xbox 360 and Xbox one and have played both to completion yet the number of boards smashed and bucket list items are not tallying towards my progress. I want my 100 points as I'm struggling towards T13.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:58:10 AM(UTC)
My FH2: F&F progress hasn't updated either. Since finishing that, I've started FH3 and so far it seems to be updating fine, annoying though as my F&F progress would easily push me into the next tier.
#35 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 12:12:05 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious (XBox One) (436/500 Pts)
Boards Smashed: 8/20 (does not update)
Cars Owned: 10/10
Roards Discovered: 81/100 (does not update)
Bucket List Items: 3/6 (does not update)
Ultimate Passes: 10/10

Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) (2828/3000 Pts)
Bucket List Items: 15/15
Days Played: 50/50 (updated fine)
Gamerscore: 1000/1000 (updated fine)
Paid DLC Owned: 5/5
Roads Discovered: 250/250
Cars Owned: 50/50
Driver Level: 86/100 (does not update)
Miles driven: 1297/2000 (does not update)
Perks unlocked: 25/25
Ultimate Passes: 50/50

I've tried to:
- reinstall the game (F&F)
- deleted local savegame an synchronized it from XBox Live (F&F)
- opened the Forza Hub ingame (both)
- played almost finished Bucket List Items (F&F)
- played online (FH2) and reached driver level >130...
nothing worked.
In total, I am missing 236 points
#36 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 5:06:13 AM(UTC)
I still have the same problem. 28 days ago I got the achievements of 50 cars in the garage. But according to the Forza Rewards page I have no cars.
And no roads discovered, no miles driven, no perks unlocked, no ultimate passes, no bucket list items and no driver level. But my gamescore is 310 and I played for 17 days.
Hope that it gets fixed, because i'm so close with my next tier.

#37 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:22:05 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same problem. FH2 and FH2F&F not updating most stats.
FH2 only updates Gamerscore and Paid DLC Owned.
FH2F&F only updates Gamerscore.
Very frustrating. We are all missing out on a lot of points we should have earned.
#38 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 5:27:23 PM(UTC)
I started playing FH2 a couple of days ago after blitzing FH1 from start to finish just last week. The plan was to complete all 3 previous Horizon games before hitting FH4. All the FH1 points were updating daily without any issue. But FH2 has me down for 0 on everything despite my progress in the last 3 days.
Turn 10, please spare some resources for addressing loyalty reward issues in the legacy games. Our loyalty isn't very rewarding at the moment! :)
#39 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 11:40:01 PM(UTC)
Please update all of FH2? I am about 200 points away for T13 and It's been about at least 2.5 months.

Thanks for the guys above letting me know what is updating and what is not and I can get a plan happerning to play FH1 and FH2 for my FH4 game.
#40 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 7:53:18 AM(UTC)
Same here. I played every day for weeks, have all roads discovered (none shown), driven more than 2k miles (none shown), more than 50 cars in the garage (none shown) and so on.
278 points from 3.000? Really??

Waiting for weeks isn‘t impatient. Such things are usually a matter of a weekly night-run or better.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:57:58 AM(UTC)
Same Problem here. Forza Hub Points doesn't update since months. In this time i completed some goals and nothing happend. In Forza Horizon 2, and in Forza Horizon Fast & Furious. Please someone should kill the bug who is the reason for this :-)

I remember, i "updated" my Forza Horizon 2 Disc version to the free XBL Gold GwG version. Could this be the Reason?

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:02:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 4:55:32 PM(UTC)
My rewards points aren't updating for FH2 either. I just started playing on Xbox One. I had previously got 100% achievement for the 360 version, plus 100% achievements for the F&F DLC. Neither of those even show up on my rewards page.

Someone at T10, please look into this!
#43 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 10:50:55 AM(UTC)
Hey Turn 10,

Please get this up and running again. I know I am close to having FH2 fully achieved for rewards but it has been more than a month since the last movement and I'm only about halfway according to your rewards page.

Thanks
#44 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 12:29:27 PM(UTC)
I don't know about H2 but M5 and H1 is not updated for few days. Is it only me or other games are not updated too? It is from Friday and maybe my account is broken :( I like to check my points at least every hour and it's sad now :D
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
Three weeks - progress stuck at zero on the Hub. I'll be done the Championships before I get any rewards!!!!
#46 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:10:51 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue, the only games updating are
Fm7, H3 and H4. I've gone back and bought all the old games, an Xbox 360 and X box X just to play all the old games and get my rewards and nothing has been updating. I'm terribly disappointed. Making me think this has all been a big waste of time and money. Maybe should have just stuck with my PC gaming rig and versions of the game.

Edited by user Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:11:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:48:40 AM(UTC)
Still no update vorm Turn 10, that's sad. I had the problem also with FM7, but after the Oktober Update i became all the Points i missed. But in FH2 and FH F&F I don't get my Points since month, please fix this bug!
#48 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:28:29 AM(UTC)
After a two years pause I decided to get back into the business with the bundle Xbox One X + FM7 + FH4.
After their installation I immediately received all rewards for past games since FM4 and I'm currently playing FH4 only, but the rewards stopped updating after last (and first) game update...
Too bad!
#49 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:01:25 AM(UTC)
I played almost every Forza in last week and H1, H2 and M5 are not updated. No reward money this week too. I am completely broke :(
#50 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:01:56 PM(UTC)
Fast and the furious didn’t get updated, but horizon 2 updated today. Looks correct.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error