This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 8:07:55 AM(UTC)
As said above, my rewards on Forza Horizon 2 don't update. I've already given it a week, but there are no changes happening at all.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 10:46:29 AM(UTC)
I've been trying to grind Forza rewards in FH2 since it arrived on Games With Gold last week, probably like many other people who are hoping to have a few extra bonuses when FH4 drops.
For the past week it had only been crediting me for about ~275 gamerscore and 5 purchases of DLC.
Today my score finally crept upward, crediting me for what looks like my first day's worth of progress -- 1 perk, 21 miles driven, 1 car owned, etc.

I know it's not running at 100% yet, but this is progress. (All of my redeemed rewards made it into my inbox a few days ago, too, so I have a few million to buy cars with now.)

My suggestion: be patient. Keep checking every couple of days, and if you're worried about rewards, it looks like they're starting to roll through. I'm happy to play this even without the online features for now, there's some great level design, and I was happy to see they remixed part of Rally di Positano into the map.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:32:48 AM(UTC)
There has been an update in my rewards too, as you said probably the progress from the first day. This gives me a feeling they'll get it fixed one day, which is great news. The game is a fun way to earn some extra points / experience before Horizon 4, great way to spend some time.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:18:50 PM(UTC)
Don’t hold your breath. I still have a bunch from F&F that never caught up. Some will probably catch up but don’t be surprised if not all. It’s an old game. Good luck
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:32:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Opie Winston Go to Quoted Post
Don’t hold your breath. I still have a bunch from F&F that never caught up. Some will probably catch up but don’t be surprised if not all. It’s an old game. Good luck

That's not a reason, we should get these poitns as we are doing the requests to get them...
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:07:59 AM(UTC)
Same here. Only stats that aren't stuck to 0 are Achievements, Days Played, and DLC Bought.
Annoying when I should be at the next level already if it worked.
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:41:20 PM(UTC)
When the game first launched on Gold I was able to get my money and everything seemed to work great. Then once the servers started having problems it hasn't moved. Wish they would fix so I can get those points.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:38:58 AM(UTC)
I have same problem horizon 2 not updating on forza hub
#9 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 10:45:47 AM(UTC)
Looks to be working OK now.
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 3:33:55 AM(UTC)
I've had Horizon 2 since release but I never got around to finishing it, I went back to it the other week to finish it up and get some rewards ready for Horizon 4 but it's been over a week since I got beyond level 100 and completed over 2000 miles in Horizon 2 but the rewards still show level 78 and 1300 miles from when I played the game when it first released, the only things that have been counted is achievements. I'm only 162 points away from the next tier and the points that aren't coming through would get me there so it's frustrating that they aren't updating.
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 10:20:02 PM(UTC)
Mine seems to be slowly updating everything but Gamerscore. I have 700+ GS but no credit for it whatsoever. This is also the case on FH 1 where I have 1490 (please fix the storefront!!) but 0 points on Forza Rewards. This happening to anyone else where it is just the GS tab that is affected?
#12 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 10:28:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Armstrong x360a Go to Quoted Post
Mine seems to be slowly updating everything but Gamerscore. I have 700+ GS but no credit for it whatsoever. This is also the case on FH 1 where I have 1490 (please fix the storefront!!) but 0 points on Forza Rewards. This happening to anyone else where it is just the GS tab that is affected?

I have the same problem. For both FH2 and the Fast and Furious games, my Gamerscore has not updated in the last month.
#13 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 11:47:28 PM(UTC)
Looks like all of FH2 is delayed now, been stuck on 5 days played even though I've been playing daily. Gamerscore still not updating for 1 or 2.
#14 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 12:31:58 AM(UTC)
Only thing I have left for the rewards for FH2 is days played. Been stuck on 42/50 for 5 days now even though I have played it each of the last 5 days.
#15 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 1:16:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cubic Zarcarbia Go to Quoted Post
Only thing I have left for the rewards for FH2 is days played. Been stuck on 42/50 for 5 days now even though I have played it each of the last 5 days.

be a little patient, they don't update immediately
expect them to take from minimum 48 hours up to 2-3 weeks
sometimes they might update quicker, sometimes longer
some may even take months depending on any issues

Edited by user Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:12:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:19:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Cubic Zarcarbia Go to Quoted Post

be a little patient, they don't update immediately
expect them to take from minimum 48 hours up to 2-3 weeks
sometimes they might update quicker, sometimes longer
some may even take months depending on any issues

You're right, people shouldn't be so impatient about this. That being said, everyone is probably just excited to reach the next tier in time for FH4's release.

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:04:54 AM(UTC)
My rewards are also not updating. Could you guys fix that?
#18 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 8:51:32 PM(UTC)
My points for Gamerscore in FH 1 and FH 2 finally updated, huzzah! Still behind in Roads Discovered, Driver Level, Miles driven and Perks Unlocked, but hey, it's a start and a bump of 900 rewards points which sent me into the next Tier. Thanks for working on this T10/MS!
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 7:46:24 PM(UTC)
No changes to my progress since more than a couple of weeks. I oughtta be 100% by now. Grinding the hell out of this game and loving every moment of it.
#20 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 4:24:16 AM(UTC)
GS and Days Played updated for me the other day, but none of the other in game stats did. Hoping they do soon as it will be enough to bump me into the next tier before FH4.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:32:12 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue. Only days played, gamerscore and dlc updating. Been playing about 6 days now.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:18:46 AM(UTC)
Same problem on my account - only stats taken from xbox account are counted: days played, gamerscore and dlc owned. Everything else stuck at 0. I started playing FH2 when it was part of games with gold so over a month passed and I lost any hope it will resolve itself.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 6:55:12 AM(UTC)
Same here, rewards aren't updating but days played. I've done 30 bucket list challenge and instead I'm at 2/15. Same for miles driven that didn't move from 593 miles from at least two weeks ago but I've done a few miles in these weeks. My driver level should be at 53 and not 37.
So please T10, do something, I should be at tier 9 (only 302 points left) but I can't because of bugs like this
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:51:45 AM(UTC)
Yeah I am having this issue.

Sucks because I would love to get more credits here in a few days when FH4 launches
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:47:32 AM(UTC)
Same here. I've given more than 48 hours already (weeks!) and had made significant progress since it last "updated" and I should have been T9 already if it hadn't been for this issue. I hope T10 gets to see and resolve this issue.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error