71 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 6:32:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
It's a little garish - not a design classic for sure lol but here it is;

Should be shared in the next 5 mins for anyone that wants a copy.

She's a beaut, DM!

Pretty sure I can extract four more tenths out of your tune (should read "extract more from my driving :)) ...... maybe more with your new go-fast-paint applied to the BMW : )

Edited by user Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:45:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
 2 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 8:14:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Totally slipped my mind that we have ghosts again lol.

Time update - 1:05.758 - ran this lap in Rivals

@jungsten - I raced your ghost and reckon you'll catch me easily once you pick up just a bit more speed in the last corner :) nice run!

Nice time Cape.
I don't think i could improve by that much even if i had all day. Id think your time is close to what is possible, but maybe we will see someone else challenging you before the challenge ends. As for me, i won't have time for another, final, run until tonight.

Nice sunday everyone 🍻

Officially, I had no luck last night chasing you around; unofficially I'm there, just have to keep it between the lines. Unless I pull a "once in lifetime" lap, I don't see myself breaking the 5 second barrier however. So for you that have; hats off to you! You are currently only 5 seconds off the top time and still have 75 P.I. to play with; the current No. 1 should be trembling as they clutch a controller.

It's a little garish - not a design classic for sure lol but here it is;

Should be shared in the next 5 mins for anyone that wants a copy.

Looks like a livery a company would purchase for a car; great job. Your character beats the heck out of the Michelin Man I currently have on my car from someone else.

Edited by user Sunday, August 12, 2018 8:16:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:45:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jbaccord Go to Quoted Post

Officially, I had no luck last night chasing you around; unofficially I'm there, just have to keep it between the lines. Unless I pull a "once in lifetime" lap, I don't see myself breaking the 5 second barrier however. So for you that have; hats off to you! You are currently only 5 seconds off the top time and still have 75 P.I. to play with; the current No. 1 should be trembling as they clutch a controller.

Maybe you will have more luck tonight. I just went at it for about 20 more laps, but no further improvement. Cape´s ghost is out of reach for me. If you beat me before i go to bed i might give you a last chase.

I had a little photoshoot with DamMe´s livery, hope i did it justice

#104 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:04:08 PM(UTC)
No further improvements from me. Not sure how you guys kept all four wheels on the track with TC switched off.
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:09:33 PM(UTC)
Thanks Jungsten, always great to see a) Someone using one of my liveries, b) taking way better pictures than I can ;)

Glad you liked it enough to take the time to do that - really appreciate it.

Cheers

D
#106 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:28:40 PM(UTC)
Wow you guys have been busy! Lots of amazing times from each of you, great job. I'm back from my trip now, I can finally get back on Forza. 😄 Who's setting the next challenge?

I loved JSRF, also came with my original Xbox. Really beautiful paint , D! I'll definitely be picking it up.

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:15:36 PM(UTC)
Costless was on top of the boards last I checked, so unless someone managed to pip him at the last minute (not on my box, just having a coffee before setting off to work). Nice challenge by the way KT, had a surprising amount of fun in the Beemer. Even pushed me to do the holy trinity of driving, tuning & painting the car lol, so must have been good ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:45:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Wow you guys have been busy! Lots of amazing times from each of you, great job. I'm back from my trip now, I can finally get back on Forza. 😄 Who's setting the next challenge?

I loved JSRF, also came with my original Xbox. Really beautiful paint , D! I'll definitely be picking it up.

Welcome back, and thanks again for the challenge, was a fun one.

Even my distaste for the car has reduced a little, once it's tuned it isn't that shabby 😁

Now let's see what Cape has planned for us.
 2 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 4:19:27 AM(UTC)
Here's my choice for the next challenge.

Lime Rock South
'69 Nova
Tune by UMTR BRUTALJOE labeled MAPLE S REV 36.6
Time to beat - 1:02.681
Time set in Rivals

Happy lapping : )

@ KTVDS - really enjoyed your challenge :)

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 4:35:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 5:18:29 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the challenge Cape 👍 So far 10 laps for a 1:03.427

Edit: closing in, 02.939

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 9:38:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 9:24:28 AM(UTC)
Evening All,

Got in from work, did 11 laps with my wheel 1:04.703 hmm controller time coming shortly I think!

D

Edit:

Did quite a lot of laps with my controller - not sure how many as kept getting a little frustrated and taking a break. Track limits are pretty tight around here - only track I've had any real issues with - not run it recently to be fair & muscle cars generally can be a challenge.

Sat on 1:02.752 and calling it quits for now.

Jungsten, was using you as my rival - try taking the whole of the first section in 3rd, tried dropping to 2nd but found after a few laps I could be at least a car length ahead of you coming on to the straight leading to the chicane if I was in 3rd. Might be possible to change up to 3rd from 2nd after the initial corners but before taking that last sweeper on to the straight to get the same effect.

You're both killing me in the final two corners, so needed to be ahead leaving the chicane to stand any kind of chance.

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 11:09:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updated for controller times.

#112 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 12:06:01 PM(UTC)
Thanks DamMe, nice time so far.I was struggling with the car at first, but got used to it quickly, and to be honest on almost every track im driving the same lane as i used to before, so not much has changed there for me. In turn 2 and 3 i loose a lot of time, currently unaware what gears i was using, happens kinda automatically, but i will try staying in 3rd gear up until the chicane. Going to watch some tv shows with the wife and then i will give it another go.

3 users liked this post.
#113 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:14:32 PM(UTC)
Fair play - I didn't watch a replay to see your telemetry or anything - so could be wrong. Just when I was going around in second in that section, I seemed to be keeping pace more or less and getting a little kick as you enter the straight bit around where you were as if we were both changing up to 3rd.

I ended up painting after that, returning to a work in progress from a while ago;

I was only 200 or so layers in to it, now around 450, so there's some progress at least. Between this Octopus girl and 3 or 4 other things I've started but not finished - I might actually have some new paints ready in time for FH4 lol.
#114 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 2:37:01 PM(UTC)
Fair play - I didn't watch a replay to see your telemetry or anything - so could be wrong. Just when I was going around in second in that section, I seemed to be keeping pace more or less and getting a little kick as you enter the straight bit around where you were as if we were both changing up to 3rd.

Apparently i was using the 3rd gear all along, just drove a terrible line.
Anyhow, after coming close to beating my own head in, with the controller, on multiple occasions, i managed to beat both of you clean. Only took me 57 laps 😁

New PB 1:02.595

I ended up painting after that, returning to a work in progress from a while ago;

I was only 200 or so layers in to it, now around 450, so there's some progress at least. Between this Octopus girl and 3 or 4 other things I've started but not finished - I might actually have some new paints ready in time for FH4 lol.

Looks good so far, nice to see that you found your motivation for painting again.

I dread the day horizon 4 releases, i guess this forum will be as good as dead then 👻

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 2:37:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#115 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 2:43:42 PM(UTC)
Awesome job Junsten, there may be a lull on this side of the forums when Horizon releases but to be fair the majority of the hotlappers and racers won't stray far from FM. I noticed earlier I've driven for something like 240 hours since fm7 released I'd bet I don't have that much time in all 3 horizons combined. I like them, they're good games but FM is FM lol.
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:01:24 PM(UTC)
Thanks, i hope you are right, as i was planning to get horizon once it's on a sale. I think im closer to 400 hours playtime, but that comes down to the fact that i haven't been working due to my health issues.

Now let's wait and see how our north american friends shatter our times like its nothing ^^

For me this is bed time, gotta go to the doctor tomorrow morning.

Have fun
 2 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:13:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post

New PB 1:02.595

O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! !

Well done, Jungsten ;]
#118 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:19:05 PM(UTC)

Looking good D, will have to start peaking at your paint booth for WIP : )
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:23:16 PM(UTC)
Another close chase for everyone I see. 1:02.705
 2 users liked this post.
#120 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:39:17 PM(UTC)
I'm calling it a night too - nice time JB - check your PM's when you get a sec.

Costless - not posted many Wip's or not as many as I have knocking around unfinished at any rate. Hopefully Jungsten's right and I have my mojo back lol. Back in the day I'd have had this done in a day or two, seems to take me months to get anything done these days. One half of me says it's a good thing to take your time, the other half says yeah but if you never finish anything what's the point lol.

Catch you all later - not given up on this yet, so expect a time update tomorrow evening!

Cheers

D
#121 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 3:51:21 PM(UTC)
I'm calling it a night too - nice time JB - check your PM's when you get a sec.

Costless - not posted many Wip's or not as many as I have knocking around unfinished at any rate. Hopefully Jungsten's right and I have my mojo back lol. Back in the day I'd have had this done in a day or two, seems to take me months to get anything done these days. One half of me says it's a good thing to take your time, the other half says yeah but if you never finish anything what's the point lol.

Catch you all later - not given up on this yet, so expect a time update tomorrow evening!

Cheers

D

LOL ........ can't wait to see which "half" of ya prevails in the tug of war :D

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 3:54:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#122 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 4:25:04 PM(UTC)
I don't know what I did, but I doubt I can repeat it, even lose a little time at the end veering off to the right. 1:02.569. Come get me.

I was practically on empty, and had basically given up. Never noticed a difference in times dependent on fuel.

Edited by user Monday, August 13, 2018 4:27:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 4:47:43 PM(UTC)
I don't know what I did, but I doubt I can repeat it, even lose a little time at the end veering off to the right. 1:02.569. Come get me.

I was practically on empty, and had basically given up. Never noticed a difference in times dependent on fuel.

Well done, jbaccord!!

The tight race up front reminds me of this past weekend's MotoGP race ...... epic!

2 users liked this post.
#124 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 5:01:42 PM(UTC)
Great times guys !

i am at 1.03.300 ...... train left w/o me on this one lol ........ I know I have cat-like reflexes ..... Garfield's I do believe :o)
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 1 user liked this post.
#125 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 6:40:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post

Well done, jbaccord!!

The tight race up front reminds me of this past weekend's MotoGP race ...... epic!

I was chasing you, set my initial time and then went back a little later. Beat you by either .021 or .001 (can't remember), but knew you would pass me right back up if I didn't at least find a tenth. Turned off the ghost (you kept blocking my view of chicane entrance) only to finally make my "magic" lap. Have been averaging 2.900's
71 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error