5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 1:16:47 PM(UTC)
Undoubtedly, this is the most beautiful open world in the races in my memory. Great Britain is the right solution, it looks incredibly beautiful, saturated and realistic, I can not even imagine how it will look in hdr. This world is literally felt, and it seems native, soulful, cozy. Seasons will make a huge variety in the gameplay. I would also like to note the more beautiful effects of smoke from tires and splashes from under the wheels and lighting (unless, of course, it did not seem to me). Innovation is enough, and I'm enthusiastic long before the game's release. I admire this product in advance and can no longer restrain emotions. I'm convinced that those people who scold the Horizon series do it because they just did not play it, or can not afford it for certain reasons. Forza Horizon - the best arcade races that make my boring life a little brighter. For this game, I do not regret money, because every dollar will pay off with my positive emotions. I express gratitude to the creators of this product.
I hope that I translated everything correctly and wrote it.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 2:54:00 AM(UTC)
Yes, that really needs to be said.
Since i saw the last spring stream i completely agree.

You can clearly see that a lot of enthusiasm went into the design.
Thumbs up!
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:05:02 AM(UTC)
First game of any genre that I've Pre-ordered. Can't wait. I don't plan on checking out the achievements, I'd rather just savour the game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than FH3, and I've already played that for nearly 1400 hours and on my 2nd playthrough trying to get level 1000 again, a total bargain!
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:39:59 AM(UTC)
Fh3 to me was more vibrant than fh2 and FH, I'm hoping fh4 is equally as vibrant. Trying not to watch too much stuff on it so I'll be more surprised
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:00:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post
First game of any genre that I've Pre-ordered. Can't wait. I don't plan on checking out the achievements, I'd rather just savour the game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than FH3, and I've already played that for nearly 1400 hours and on my 2nd playthrough trying to get level 1000 again, a total bargain!

Same on the pre order.

Got the Uptimate for $80 on Amazon.

When I first played FH3, I thought it was just a cool racing game.

But now, I truly realize how much work was put in and how much of an awesome game came out.

Can’t wait for FH4!

-OrangeKey822342

Notification

Icon
Error