#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:27:23 AM(UTC)
as much as i love the luxury supercars there are times where i want to drive around in a boy racers car with some nice underglow, just wondering if its something that could happen, although i have to wonder why it hasnt been in already
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:44:13 AM(UTC)
Oh how I miss the days of Underground 2
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 12:04:47 PM(UTC)
Just a concept the developers dont want in the game? Dont think it would fit in with the overall design ideas/art style?
In the Spring stream when talking about urban/city environments within Horizon games they talked about the kind of racing you get from these environments they said "thats the style of racing you find in games such as Midnight Club, which whilst it is a great game, isnt the game or type of game we looking at creating".
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 3:33:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AfcBOli27 Go to Quoted Post
Just a concept the developers dont want in the game? Dont think it would fit in with the overall design ideas/art style?
In the Spring stream when talking about urban/city environments within Horizon games they talked about the kind of racing you get from these environments they said "thats the style of racing you find in games such as Midnight Club, which whilst it is a great game, isnt the game or type of game we looking at creating".

I thought they were more referencing the tight city racing that MC had.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 4:09:40 PM(UTC)
Probably just have other things to work on. Lighting it in 4k on 4 different road conditions would be a pain I imagine.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:44:51 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error