#1 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:27:11 PM(UTC)
Hey guys!

So was wondering how would you compare the way the car handles in the game is it a lot similar to FH3?

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 6:20:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:45:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dwaynie8426 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys!

So was wondering how would you compare the way the car handles in the game is it a lot similar to FH3?

Hard to tell when I played the E3 Demo, because I played it there with the full wheel an pedal setup and have only played FH3 with a controller. I would say that it would be pretty close, but during one of the live streams from Playground games they talked about the roads and feedback being more immersive. One of the things they said was that there would even be potholes that will act like real potholes, not just for looks. I can't remember if they said the pothole come with certain seasons or not, but I remember them saying the condition of the roads will change with the seasons. Those who live in places that get a decent amount of snow can tell you that the roads are worse off come spring and it sounds like you will see that in the game. I really love that idea in the Horizon series since it is open world with seasons. I really wonder if the condition of the roads will change in winter from Night and Day, Like with melting snow in the day and refreezing to ice at night. Would be interesting to see.

If there was anyone who got to play it with a controller at E3, or get to at PAX west, maybe they can let us know. The Demo should give a good idea as well when it comes out.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.

Notification

Icon
Error