2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 5:16:42 AM(UTC)
These festivals on Forza Horizon look a bit lame if you ask me....like a kids play ground

The idea is good but i think it has to look more like a car meet.

- car line up's with people taking photos

- stands with car parts en fan gear

- photo shot compentision

- Dyno ?

stuff like that, What do you guys think?
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 6:50:26 PM(UTC)
I think maybe this is a wish list type of thing.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:30:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: REMINGT0N 1861 Go to Quoted Post
These festivals on Forza Horizon look a bit lame if you ask me....like a kids play ground

- car line up's with people taking photos

- stands with car parts en fan gear

- photo shot compentision

- Dyno ?

stuff like that, What do you guys think?

I have all ways like the Decisions made by playground with the Horizon series it is Forza Horizon not GT or NFS or any other car game but Forza Horizon I like it the way it is except for the horrid Drifting rubbish it has all ways kept me Playing and Playing hard

I want Nothing changed for the base Idea of the series And the Road is my Dyno and all Motor upgrade mods are present tuning so if you want tuner tuning find another game. Last thing I need to have to play with is fuel and air mix get that wrong and your dead in the water
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:25:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: REMINGT0N 1861 Go to Quoted Post

It was better explained in the earlier games, But Horizon is a Music festival with some car races going on.
But it would be cool if the main festival embraced the car culture a bit more, as that has become an increasingly large part of the Horizon Festival over the years.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:50:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
I think maybe this is a wish list type of thing.

yeah i'm not realy a forum guy
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:05:48 AM(UTC)
I never really thought about it before, but the OP is absolutely right. For a car festival, there's surprisingly little car stuff going on besides the drivatars and players shooting through the middle. Definitely something to think about.
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:23:54 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 2 had Car Meets that were similar to what you are talking about.

Specific places on the map were marked as Car Meets and players could pull into the Car Meet. When you did so, it showed your car along with some other players cars and a few people walking around admiring the cars. That was pretty much the extent of it, but it was more car culture oriented than FH3, which as others have stated, there's not much car culture really happening, just a bunch of music festivals that happen to have hypercars and trophy trucks zipping around them.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:25:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:33:31 AM(UTC)
There's a drag strip and a drift zone on the festival grounds this time, its you as the player that would be the ones lining up festival streets for photo ops and whatnot.

Notification

Icon
Error