5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 12:41:12 PM(UTC)
How do I get to apply a tune like everyone else on the Monza Rivals Forzathon leaderboard?
They are all R and P class even the pro recognised names.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 3:13:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJackal GN Go to Quoted Post
How do I get to apply a tune like everyone else on the Monza Rivals Forzathon leaderboard?

I think you apply it before you enter the rivals event
That's how they did them in the past
Is it a restricted tune event
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:04:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJackal GN Go to Quoted Post

Anytime I've seen that, I've had to upgrade car outside of rivals, then go to rivals.
#104 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:10:09 AM(UTC)
Forzathon September 14-21

MOVING UP
  • Challenge 1/1: Win a Race at Circuit de Catalunya in a Modern Off-Roaders division car
    Reward: 30,000 CR

RACER'S DELIGHT
  • Challenge 1/2: Complete a Multiplayer Race in a 2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT 12C GT3
  • Challenge 2/2: Win a Race at Suzuka in a 2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE
    Reward: 2014 BMW i8

A CLEAN SWEEP
  • Challenge 1/3: Win a Race in a B Class car
  • Challenge 2/3: Win a Race in a Front Wheel Drive car
  • Challenge 3/3: Win a Race at Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Club Circuit
    Reward: Driver Gear: Pit Crew

Also running through the end of the month are CR reward challenges for multiplayer, Experimental Drag, and DLC owners.

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2018 5:38:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#105 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:42:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

• Challenge 3/3: Win a Race at Mugellow Autodromo Internazionale Club Circuit

• :)
     2 users liked this post.
    #106 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:52:25 AM(UTC)
    Ugh, more multiplayer Forzathon events. At least this one is just participating in one race (unlike those horrendous "complete an online adventure" challenges from FH3 which always end up taking way longer than they should due to network issues and having to completely restart the adventure if you get disconnected, or worse, win a multiplayer event). Hopefully my home internet will behave itself long enough to survive the race.

Edit:
    Just tried to do the race. What an awful experience. Between the rammers shoving me off the track, the constant high latency warning, and finally getting disconnected I most definitely did not enjoy my online experience.

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2018 4:25:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
     2 users liked this post.
    #107 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:49:03 AM(UTC)
    Drag races in Multiplayer count as races for this Forzathon and obviously there's no ramming and can be quick to do.

Surprisingly Forzathons, Leagues, Multiplayer, Specialty Dealer, and Rivals are all working perfectly but there's nothing in my Message Center, meaning I can't collect my rewards. There's no problem with any of my other Forza games and I've tried all the usual things which have worked in the past e.g. going offline & online, multiplayer, rivals, leagues etc. I don't want to complain but it's about time this was fixed.

Edited by user Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:49:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
    #108 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 2:54:52 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
    Ugh, more multiplayer Forzathon events. At least this one is just participating in one race (unlike those horrendous "complete an online adventure" challenges from FH3 which always end up taking way longer than they should due to network issues and having to completely restart the adventure if you get disconnected, or worse, win a multiplayer event). Hopefully my home internet will behave itself long enough to survive the race.

Edit:
    Just tried to do the race. What an awful experience. Between the rammers shoving me off the track, the constant high latency warning, and finally getting disconnected I most definitely did not enjoy my online experience.

certainly sounds like your internet is garbage especially since you seem to be having similar issues in more than 1 game as well
    #109 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 9:58:06 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
    Drag races in Multiplayer count as races for this Forzathon and obviously there's no ramming and can be quick to do.

Surprisingly Forzathons, Leagues, Multiplayer, Specialty Dealer, and Rivals are all working perfectly but there's nothing in my Message Center, meaning I can't collect my rewards. There's no problem with any of my other Forza games and I've tried all the usual things which have worked in the past e.g. going offline & online, multiplayer, rivals, leagues etc. I don't want to complain but it's about time this was fixed.

Thanks for the heads up. Whenever a multiplayer challenge appears I just cheese my way through, like in the Valiant "Pass the It" challenge a while back.

Forzathon prizes aren't awarded in the Message Center, but I imagine server issues could affect the prizes' delivery.
    May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
     1 user liked this post.
    #110 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 1:52:25 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
    ...Forzathon prizes aren't awarded in the Message Center, but I imagine server issues could affect the prizes' delivery.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have no problem in collecting prizes for challenges. When I posted that without a working Message Center, I could not collect my rewards I meant my weekly Tier rewards. I believe there are many players with this problem and the usual temporary fixes don't seem to work anymore.

Edited by user Saturday, September 15, 2018 1:53:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:57:53 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

Edit:

certainly sounds like your internet is garbage especially since you seem to be having similar issues in more than 1 game as well

I don't dispute that my internet is terrible (the best my semi-rural ISP can provide is DSL with only 1 mbit upload, and the only other options are satellite or cellular internet), but it seems to affect FM7 much more than my other games. This connection would sometimes cause problems with FH3, but I could generally get through a couple of races and it wouldn't drop. FM7 seems to be much more aggressive with dropping players with poor connections. That's understandable for improving the overall race experience for all other players involved and I would be fine with that except for the decision to tie multiplayer races to a Forzathon challenge.

Maybe I'll give the drag racing a shot since those events are so short and see if that at least lets me get through the challenge.

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
    #112 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:16:21 AM(UTC)
    So i completed the Subaru Impreza FE challenges but never recieved the car? It said it was downloading and completed but i don't have it in my garage
    #113 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:10:39 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: Alienpunk666 Go to Quoted Post
    [quote=ManteoMax;952003]New longer term Forzathon events for September, ending Friday September 28:

• Challenge 2/5: Complete a Race at Suzuka East Circuit in a 2018 Honda Odyssey (K1 Speed Car Pack DLC)
    /quote]

In german is written here: Complete a Race at Suzuka Curcuit in a 2018 Odyssey.

And I'll run three races and I wonder why I can't get any progress.

• You need to do it on the EAST circuit

Thanks. In german it is not specified wich track. Now I got it. Cheers :)
     1 user liked this post.
    #114 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:32:08 AM(UTC)
    Got to say I am quite displeased by this weeks Forzathon.

If you're going to have a challenge that involves buying X car, at least allow completion if the player owns the car already. Sure the Super Bee is dirt cheap, but it's still annoying to waste credits on a car I already own.
    5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
    Error