5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 7:23:28 PM(UTC)
Ferrari lacks straight line speed when homologated. It helps to use it outside division.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#27 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:59:55 AM(UTC)
There's some good news for those who haven't got the 1965 MINI FE.

It's a prize in next week's Forzathon.

Edited by user Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:33:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 8:47:27 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon August 3 - 10

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_8_3_18

THE RACER challenges
  • 1/1 Complete a race in an A class car
    Reward: Mechanic Driver Gear

A PROPER GET-TOGETHER challenges
  • 1/2 Win a Race in a car from the United Kingdom
  • 2/2 Complete 4 Laps at Brands Hatch in the rain
    Reward: 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn

MISFIT MAYHEM challenges
  • 1/3 Win a Race in a Forza Specials division car
  • 2/3 Complete a Race in a Major Micros division car
  • 3/3 Complete a Race and go at least 121 mph in a Track Days division car
    Reward: 1965 Mini Cooper S FE
#29 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:04:30 AM(UTC)
New this month are longer-running challenges with credit rewards, closing August 31:

AUGUST MONTHLY RACES
  • Challenge: Complete 10 Races
    Reward: 300,000 Credits

LEARNING THE ROPES
  • Challenge: Complete 3 Races in any Class Time Attack Rival
    Reward: 180,000 Credits

#Forzathon August 10 - 17
Challenges open at 10am Pacific on Friday

SLIDING AROUND
  • Challenge 1/1: Get a Drift Score of 5,000 in a Single lap of a Drift Event in a Vintage Off-Roaders division car
    Reward: Swirl Driver Gear

TRADITIONS RULE
  • Challenge 1/2: Win a Race in a Vintage GT Racing division car
  • Challenge 2/2: Complete 4 Laps at Circuit de Spa in a Forza GT division car
    Reward: 1963 Ferrari 250 LM

LAND OF THE RISING SUN
  • Challenge 1/3: Win a Race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in a Mazda manufacturer car
  • Challenge 2/3: Complete a Race in a Nissan Manufacturer car
  • Challenge 3/3: Complete a Race where you go at least 150mph in a Japanese car
    Reward: 2013 Mazda MX-5

Edited by user Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:11:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:12:28 AM(UTC)
Almost 500K in credits was added to Forzathon menu after the update; one for 300k and the other for 180K I believe. The time table to unlock them is several weeks instead of just 7 days, those with in game credit issues, they've heard you. Unlocked the 300K by accident last night while in M.P.; must be "turbo" or Opel related as that what I was driving when it unlocked.
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:34:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jbaccord Go to Quoted Post
Almost 500K in credits was added to Forzathon menu after the update; one for 300k and the other for 180K I believe. The time table to unlock them is several weeks instead of just 7 days, those with in game credit issues, they've heard you. Unlocked the 300K by accident last night while in M.P.; must be "turbo" or Opel related as that what I was driving when it unlocked.
Not related to any specific car or track and they run concurrently. When I finished the one with 3 races the other one showed 3 of 10. Did them with 9 Rival Time Attacks with 3 or 4 different cars plus one Ghost League race. Very Easy Money.

#32 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:47:12 AM(UTC)

No, it isn't. Look at the post directly above yours, all you have to do is complete 10 races. It's not tied to any car or track.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#33 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:34:39 AM(UTC)
Yes to more Forzathons that have credits as the prize. Very welcome!
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:51:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Yes to more Forzathons that have credits as the prize. Very welcome!

I'd prefer one of the hard to get FE cars. When I last started FM7 I had 8 messages re Rivals. 7 of these counted towards the 10 race challenge. For the other 3, did 3 x 1 lap races at my favorite tracks.

#35 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:01:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

No, it isn't. Look at the post directly above yours, all you have to do is complete 10 races. It's not tied to any car or track.

My mistake; I did browse Manteo's post, completely missed the credit rewards posted up. Since I unlocked it unwittingly and the only reference/title it gives/gave was "A little boost", one can see why I posted what I did.

Sorry for the confusion!
#36 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 12:39:08 PM(UTC)
This week's Forzathon easy path:

First:
Run the DORIFUTO challenge with a Meyers Manx. Swap engine for more power.

Second:
Win the race at Laguna Seca in any Mazda, better choices are Miatas and RX-7s obviously.

Third:
If you have the Car Pass or the corresponding DLC there's a car in it called "Nissan R380 II", this car is in Vintage GT racing and you can use it to complete the next challenge in the 2nd and 3rd ribbons.

Fourth:
Run 4 laps at Spa with the Nismo Autech Nissan GT-R GT500 car. Doesn't matter where, can be in a race, Time Attack, or even Test Drive. This car will easily exceed 150 mph at Spa and is, surprise!, from Japan.

Edited by user Saturday, August 11, 2018 12:42:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#37 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:35:48 AM(UTC)
The next set of events starts at 10am Pacific:

DRIFTING TANDEM STYLE
  • Challenge 1/1: Complete a Multiplayer Drift Event
    Reward: 2013 Dodge Dart GT

VINTAGE OFFERINGS
  • Challenge 1/2: Complete 2 Laps in a Vintage GT Racing division car
  • Challenge 2/2: Complete a Race at Long Beach in a Hot Hatch Icons division car
    Reward: Driver Gear: Think Pink

POWER THROUGH IT
  • Challenge 1/3: Purchase a Lamborghini Manufacturer car
  • Challenge 2/3: Complete 3 Laps in a Lamborghini Manufacturer car
  • Challenge 3/3: Win a Race in a Lamborghini Manufacturer car
    Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:11:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 11:29:37 AM(UTC)
Just wanted to say I love the addition of the monthly challenges. The rewards are pretty substantial as well so that is great.

If a dev maybe sees this, I just wanted to ask, if it hasn't been asked already, how long will Forzathons continue in FM7? I ask because while I love Horizon, I always enjoy coming back to play Motorsport as well, Forzathons would only incentivize this even more. 😄

🇨🇦
#39 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 9:12:56 AM(UTC)
Hopefully they continue them right up to FM8

They're not the most brilliant offerings, but they do get me to do races/drive cars I might not normally bother with. Admittedly I won't touch the drift event, car was cheap enough so I just bought it.

Question: Does anyone know what the 3rd Lambo challenge was meant to be? I bought the Jalpo for #1, raced it at Monza for the complete 3 laps one, but on exiting the Forzathon completed for me and gave me the car, so I have no idea what it was.
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:19:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mohegan13 Go to Quoted Post

They're not the most brilliant offerings, but they do get me to do races/drive cars I might not normally bother with. Admittedly I won't touch the drift event, car was cheap enough so I just bought it.

Question: Does anyone know what the 3rd Lambo challenge was meant to be? I bought the Jalpo for #1, raced it at Monza for the complete 3 laps one, but on exiting the Forzathon completed for me and gave me the car, so I have no idea what it was.

Third challenge was to win a race in a Lambo.
#41 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:36:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mohegan13 Go to Quoted Post

Third challenge was to win a race in a Lambo.

Same thing happened to me. If you win the 3 lap race it also counts for the next challenge. Two birds with one stone. 😏

🇨🇦
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 12:03:52 AM(UTC)
How to do the "DRIFTING TANDEM STYLE" challenge?

I went to multiplayer and tried to do a drift race, several times. Every time I got a message like "Couldn't get any data from the server".
What exactly do I have to do to complete this challenge?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#43 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:36:08 AM(UTC)
It says any drift multiplayer event. I just did the ghost drift.

Edited by user Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:38:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:39:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WisconsinBus232 Go to Quoted Post
How to do the "DRIFTING TANDEM STYLE" challenge?

I went to multiplayer and tried to do a drift race, several times. Every time I got a message like "Couldn't get any data from the server".
What exactly do I have to do to complete this challenge?

I received the same error message over and over again, maybe too many folks were trying to get into drift races because of Forzathon.
It worked several hours later however.

I would like to use this opportunity to apologize to all the people I annoyed when I joined their drifting session just for Forzathon.
I cannot drift for the life of me, but Forzathon made me do it.
;-)
#45 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:04:28 AM(UTC)
Ah well. I'm not complaining, saved a bit of time.

Maybe I'll take the Jalpo for an endurance race instead. Only bought it because it was cheap, but I actually like driving it.
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:13:00 AM(UTC)
Hi, I tried to do the challenge ropes several times, I did 5 or 6 laps several times but never count towards the challenge, does anyone know why?
Thanks in advance.
#47 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 8:47:42 PM(UTC)
I cannot complete the one with the Modern SUV on Yas Marina Corkscrew, won it several times but it will not click.

Any suggestions maybe ?
#48 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 9:38:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prinz Pils Go to Quoted Post
I cannot complete the one with the Modern SUV on Yas Marina Corkscrew, won it several times but it will not click.

Any suggestions maybe ?

Make sure you are doing just corkscrew..not the north corkscrew
#49 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 12:17:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prinz Pils Go to Quoted Post

Any suggestions maybe ?

I did it on 2017 Jaguar F-PACE S at night and it worked. Also, are you sure you didn't race on Yas Marina North Corkscrew?
#50 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:08:55 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

Edited by user Saturday, August 25, 2018 9:07:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error