#1 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:59:27 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know that FH4 on X360?

Edited by user Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:15:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 11:34:02 AM(UTC)
Seeing as FH3 was not available for Xbox 360, and no one is still making games for Xbox 360, That would be a no.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:44:12 PM(UTC)
Xbox 360 has died, if i am being honest, no one is making 360 games anymore. it all Xbox one, ps4 or PC
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 3:23:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xBananeQ Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know that FH4 on X360?

That would be a no. Sorry bud

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 7:39:24 AM(UTC)
If I can be completely honest, the next Xbox One console is rumored to be coming in late 2020. This means that FM8 may be the last full release on the Xbox One with a potential FH5 if this one does well releasing either on the next console or less likely as a cross-generational game.

-k
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 7:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
If I can be completely honest, the next Xbox One console is rumored to be coming in late 2020. This means that FM8 may be the last full release on the Xbox One with a potential FH5 if this one does well releasing either on the next console or less likely as a cross-generational game.

-k

Between 2020 and 2022 from what I have seen on line but take it with a dose of salt we all know how reliable the internet is when it comes to Xbox or Microsoft

Edited by user Sunday, July 1, 2018 4:39:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Woops

#7 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 3:15:59 PM(UTC)
Despite what everyone is saying, they do still make games for 360. Some of the most recent sports games(like NBA 2K18) are still being made for 360. Heck, going further back, the last PS2 game was I think PES 2014.

However, FH4 will not come out on 360. Just like FM5-7 and FH3.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 4:04:58 PM(UTC)
There’s a big difference between actually developing new games and just doing roster refreshes on sports games or releasing Candy Crush-like puzzle games.

-k
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 10:51:19 PM(UTC)
There’s a big difference between actually developing new games and just doing roster refreshes on sports games or releasing Candy Crush-like puzzle games.

-k

Yeah, there’s also a big difference between a “roster refresh” and introducing a revamped MyCareer mode. Neighborhoods made it almost open world and they put new emphasis on the CBA as well as the G-League. With your logic, FH4 is just a roster refresh of FH3.

Cars 3, a then newly developed game, was just released on 360 only a year ago. And Minecraft SM Season 2, a newly developed game, was released less than a year ago.
#10 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 2:06:33 AM(UTC)
Xbox 360 simply doesn't have the engine strong enough to handle the code that comes with the new generation of consoles, so get a new Xbox, and not One S either!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#11 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 5:44:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Xbox 360 simply doesn't have the engine strong enough to handle the code that comes with the new generation of consoles, so get a new Xbox, and not One S either!!!

My girlfriends One S runs smoother than my regular One. Mine consistently doesn’t recognize game discs, occasionally boots me back to the dash, and makes this loud god awful sound when loading a new game to play.
#12 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 10:41:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

..... and makes this loud god awful sound when loading a new game to play.

Mine does too only, more than likely the fan and vents/grates need a good blast from the Air Duster.

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#13 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 11:12:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PowerSauce24131 Go to Quoted Post

Mine does too only, more than likely the fan and vents/grates need a good blast from the Air Duster.

Mine does it too, but it eventually dies down. It's just the cooling fans running a little faster to cool the console down, just like a PC or laptop would do as well.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#14 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 11:13:01 AM(UTC)

Trust me I tried. First a pressure blower then a vacuum. It doesn’t make a difference so I’m just chalking it up as a slight annoyance.
#15 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 12:30:40 PM(UTC)
It sounds more like the disc drive than the cooling fans. The disc spins up when you start a game to verify that it’s the right disc to verify ownership but the game is played entirely off the hard drive. Does the Xbox sit slightly out of level? That might influence it as well.

-k
#16 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 1:48:29 PM(UTC)

Trust me I tried. First a pressure blower then a vacuum. It doesn’t make a difference so I’m just chalking it up as a slight annoyance.

That's a bummer. =/
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:57:39 AM(UTC)

That's a bummer. =/

No other side effects, so it’s all good lol

It sounds more like the disc drive than the cooling fans. The disc spins up when you start a game to verify that it’s the right disc to verify ownership but the game is played entirely off the hard drive. Does the Xbox sit slightly out of level? That might influence it as well.

-k

Completely level and on its own open shelf. I doubt it’s the disc since I can feel a difference in heat coming from the fans when it happens.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:05:19 AM(UTC)
It's time to move to a newer console, friend. Or just get a PC. That way you don't have to worry about catching up to new console generations. And you can also play games as old (or even older) as the PS1 era.
PC: i5 8600k OC'd @4.5ghz|Asus Rog Strix z370-E|MSi 1080Ti Gaming X|G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000mhz|500gb SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair H100i V2|Corsair Crystal 480x RGB|Dell 165hz Gsync 1440p
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:09:05 AM(UTC)
They should totally do a demo-type game like the FH2 Fast & Furious.
=)
#20 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:16:32 AM(UTC)

-k

I'd agree with you except, mine does it even when I'm not playing a game I have on disk.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:32:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post
They should totally do a demo-type game like the FH2 Fast & Furious.
=)

They have already confirmed that like previous games there will be an FH4 demo.
#22 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 4:24:45 AM(UTC)
Well I like the 360 I use 360 more than the one so it would be nice if not fh4 for 360 but at lease Fh3 I think people would actually buy the game for 360 I know I would so I I'm gonnna Just hope for it.m
#23 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 2:05:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LevelHarmony424 Go to Quoted Post
Well I like the 360 I use 360 more than the one so it would be nice if not fh4 for 360 but at lease Fh3 I think people would actually buy the game for 360 I know I would so I I'm gonnna Just hope for it.m

Not gonna happen...ever
They will just NOT work on the 360..the 360 doesn't have enough power to run them

You were lucky to even get fh2 at the time and that was because it was done by a different game studio ..Sumo..not playground..hence why there was no dlc on the 360 version

Edited by user Sunday, July 8, 2018 2:06:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 3:39:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LevelHarmony424 Go to Quoted Post

Not gonna happen...ever
They will just NOT work on the 360..the 360 doesn't have enough power to run them

You were lucky to even get fh2 at the time and that was because it was done by a different game studio ..Sumo..not playground..hence why there was no dlc on the 360 version

Yeah the 360 could barely handle Forza Horizon 2, it was very watered down compared to the Xbox One version.

🇨🇦
#25 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 4:07:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shanic Oatmeme Go to Quoted Post
Seeing as FH3 was not available for Xbox 360, and no one is still making games for Xbox 360, That would be a no.

We are getting the new Just Dance 2019, we got the new FIFA and Minecraft Story Mode 2, PES and NBA 18 as well on the 360.

But yeah Horizon is done on the 360.

Notification

Icon
Error