2 Pages12Prev
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:23:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
You know the Apex demo is free? Can easily get another 500 points plus just from the demo, maybe close to the entire 1000, not sure though. Yeah, I'm about as maxed as I can get. Got 21181, might be able to get to 21500, but I doubt it

I'm not sure, what do you mean by demo (Apex is just a tiny game wit less content and features than FM6), but, yes, Apex is free and you can get all 1000 points (the cars and tracks add-on has no effect on it).

Actually it does. It adds more content to earn badges, more points without having to replay same track over again. Or wait for content to update.
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:50:05 AM(UTC)

Actually it does. It adds more content to earn badges, more points without having to replay same track over again. Or wait for content to update.

You can get that 1000 points without the add-on - it has no effect on that in a sense that it doesn't stop you from earning all the points.

Edited by user Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:50:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:27:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post

You can get that 1000 points without the add-on - it has no effect on that in a sense that it doesn't stop you from earning all the points.

I didn't say it didn't, I'm fact I said it might be possible. It'd be a slow possible though as there's not enough content to get 100 badges, even 3 staring every event. You'd have to wait on that showcase rotation, or whatever they call it.

Perhaps if a person was to Platinum each event, maybe, but since I haven't, I wouldn't know.

I'm gonna let the OP have his thread back now. He brought it up, so I conversed about it. There's an entire forum dedicated to it.

Edited by user Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:31:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error