This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 10:44:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post
Still wanty know how you select contest winners - spent more time on my Fiesta liveries (which are 98% accurate) than the lazy c**** making Monsters or Momo liveries and yet I'm not picked ? You reward lazyness or being a bloody 12 yo ? It's absolutely f**** awful that.

Just to be clear, the "MOMO guy" didn't win anything this week.

Anyway, i think that the picked liveries shall be chosen randomly.

#127 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:28:16 AM(UTC)
Whats wrong with the latest contest winners?

Picked Works have not yet been featured in the storefront and nobody has received their prize.
#128 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 10:53:39 AM(UTC)
I've got a question I entered the competition and got picked on Friday but nothing no rewards or anything not even features tried contacting you nothing I'm not doing it again and wasted my time
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 11:48:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xbigste83x Go to Quoted Post
I've got a question I entered the competition and got picked on Friday but nothing no rewards or anything not even features tried contacting you nothing I'm not doing it again and wasted my time

Same here.

I've sent a pvt message 2 days ago to Co Pilot but I didn't get any answer.
#130 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 11:52:26 AM(UTC)
Yes mate me to on Twitter and Instagram and nothing I'm not doing it anymore
#131 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:21:11 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:11:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:21:19 PM(UTC)
Hey friends,

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. A few reminders:

Photos and liveries are voted on by studio members of both Playground Games and Turn 10 Studios. Some have more experience with liveries and photos than others, but it comes down to what the people vote for. We cannot see the time amount spent of you designing a livery or taking a photo, what matters is the end result, and typically that end result will reflect time spent.

UPRPRC Erina - No one lost a contest because of you. Photo titles are not generally looked at, it's the photo itself that matters.

Also, when prizes or features are late, extra compensation is given, as is reflected in Discord messages on the official Forza Discord (aka.ms/ForzaDiscord), in forum PMs, or most notably in the news thread I update when necessary, or in the winners thread itself.

If you have feedback, I have made threads for that too, and my inbox is always open. I cannot answer everything instantly. However. if your feedback includes profanity, attacking, and/or belittling others without thinking "maybe I do not have all of the information"...I'll still read it, but it will not carry the weight you think it will or want it to.

Be respectful, have some understanding, and please put it a little leg work to see if you missed an announcement or piece of information somewhere.

As far as timeliness goes, I will make a stronger effort to be more consistent, and I will push to make sure social media is updated as timely as possible.

Thank you.
#133 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 7:23:48 AM(UTC)
Could there be more clarification between the two livery contest categories? It seems every week there are cars in the fantasy category that look like people trying to submit a second race entry. I was under the assumption that race cars and drift cars go under race while fantasy is for art cars and characters.

Edited by user Saturday, April 20, 2019 7:24:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 1:40:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cook45 Go to Quoted Post
Could there be more clarification between the two livery contest categories? It seems every week there are cars in the fantasy category that look like people trying to submit a second race entry. I was under the assumption that race cars and drift cars go under race while fantasy is for art cars and characters.

Yes, I can def do that. I may make a thread to get peoples understanding of the differences and how they see it. You have to remember also that many real life race cars have very vivid and detailed artistic depictions on them as well, so it can be difficult to judge there. I mean, look at race car liveries like the Haribo bear, the 2010 BMW M3 GT2 Jeff Koons car, or even the Pink Pig.
#135 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 9:28:02 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:10:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 5:09:28 PM(UTC)
I like pickles..... that is all.
#137 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 4:50:39 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or are the comp thteads for this week all locked.
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 10:19:03 AM(UTC)
They're locked for me as well, maybe somebody won them one too many times, lol
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:37:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GingaSkinPistol Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: YellowJacketTMU Go to Quoted Post

Taken from this thread...

Originally Posted by: Co Pilot Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Updates:

Due to a legal policy, we are unable to post contests that would begin in one month and end in another. As such, there may be odd gaps between weekly contests. Remember, if you have questions, ASK! My inbox is always open.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#140 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 7:30:18 PM(UTC)
Ok! Makes things easier for me, thanks
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#141 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 7:16:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GingaSkinPistol Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: YellowJacketTMU Go to Quoted Post

Taken from this thread...

Originally Posted by: Co Pilot Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Updates:

Due to a legal policy, we are unable to post contests that would begin in one month and end in another. As such, there may be odd gaps between weekly contests. Remember, if you have questions, ASK! My inbox is always open.

But......a contest WAS posted?

Is this one of those *wink wink* things in which we pretend there isn't a contest but there actually is one?

#142 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:51:39 PM(UTC)
hello, I contact you because after my subscribers told me that my showcase of creation was zero, I came across this message that I was banned until July 23. I think I know why I was banned. I reproduced a person's vehicle. known in France, who had a logo POGTOUR with a **** made in pixel. My showcase is currently on standby, while I'm on the forza license since Forza Motorsport 3, I never had any problems, and there for a simple logos of a known person put me on stand by my showcase. I would have liked to know if, at the end of this ban, my 13 vehicles on special sale and all my other creations will be online and especially with the same number of downloads or not? I currently have a painting in the Contest Forza Horizon 4 issue 32

Edited by user Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:52:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 1/1/2047 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
#143 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 4:38:29 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Spam removed - D]

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:31:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#144 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:03:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Little Gibus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post
Still wanty know how you select contest winners - spent more time on my Fiesta liveries (which are 98% accurate) than the lazy c**** making Monsters or Momo liveries and yet I'm not picked ? You reward lazyness or being a bloody 12 yo ? It's absolutely f**** awful that.

Not a fan of "momo" either, but it's good that it's not always the same ones that win and that everyone has a chance.
As long as it's done with passion and we spent time on it.

It bothers me more to see a livery copied 200 times out of 200 different cars be winning, no originality & no difficulty.

Nothing prevents republishing his livery the following week, that's what I'm going to do because I have no livery ready.

Totally Agree with Both of you partially !
Clearly there are "PRO's" doing the Art's for a living that should have their OWN category called "PRO" livery, the rest of us hobbyist should be judged under a separate category.
I Clearly KNOW when i see it WHO does it for a living & who is just a hobbyist.
I am really confused on what meets & doesn't in winning a livery comp.
I will ASSUREDLY Will keep giving it a Go !

Edited by user Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:25:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#145 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:38:17 PM(UTC)
Can i get clarification on HOW many spots are open in race & fantasy with each contest ?
i started painting dec 2018 & entered i think jan or feb 2019, back then i believe there was 10 spots for both race & fantasy.
How many spots for each are there NOW ?
ATM looks like 8 per each or less Now since (comp #30)
i don't bank on getting a reply but i will comment more when i know all the in & out.
I Wanted to quit painting MANY times but i just can't, defeat makes me sooooooo ANGRY to try & make something better !
I Still think there Should be 2 sub categories for liveries ! ! !
Pro & Hobby !

Edited by user Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:42:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 12:27:44 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:28:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#147 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 12:28:54 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:27:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#148 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 12:35:28 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:26:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#149 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 2:51:22 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:25:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#150 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:54:46 AM(UTC)
Where are the results from FM7 contests Liverycomp60 and Photocomp60? Asking for a friend - and myself.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error