This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:30:57 AM(UTC)
Looking for a good amount of Drag Racers. This Challenge wil be either A, or B Class Drags. I want American muscle Cars Year 99 and under. What i'm looking to get going here, is have 10 or more drag racers on a ranking list. You would only be able to call out 1 drag ranking on the list. The Rankings will be determined, off drag times. Then the call outs begin. When i see a good amount of drag racers, the car specs will be released. Then you guys can start building cars.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:32:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 1:18:30 PM(UTC)
Do you have a scheduled timeline in mind?

Have a good-n
Cipher
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:33:42 PM(UTC)
It'll most likely be on weekends. Do you have any drag racing friends?
#4 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 12:06:46 AM(UTC)
Been out of the forza scene for awhile, recently getting back in to it though.

Have a good-n
Cipher
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 8:27:42 PM(UTC)
I usually build up my cars using forzatune app on android...I am always looking to drag race. I suck at the circuit races
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:00:12 AM(UTC)
I would be in for A class, if enough people join. I might have a buddy that would be interested too. Is this going to be specifically for tracks? I ask because I used to "street race" in Forza 6 in the test track by the shipping containers; the starting line was the start of the loading dock and the finish line was the tunnel through the building at the end.

Our rules were:
- A Class
- Front Engine
- RWD
- No Engine Swaps!

Everything Else is fair game.
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:28:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WHISKEY Old No7 Go to Quoted Post
I would be in for A class, if enough people join. I might have a buddy that would be interested too. Is this going to be specifically for tracks? I ask because I used to "street race" in Forza 6 in the test track by the shipping containers; the starting line was the start of the loading dock and the finish line was the tunnel through the building at the end.

Our rules were:
- A Class
- Front Engine
- RWD
- No Engine Swaps!

Everything Else is fair game.

I'll allow V8 engines no Race engines. No all wheel drive. All 99 and under muscle cars. If you can get drag racers please let me know.

#8 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:06:53 AM(UTC)
I'd certainly be very interested. This would be drag racing on the dedicated strips?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:09:51 AM(UTC)
Yes..
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:11:51 AM(UTC)
Thank you. My apologies for the n00b question, but after a 6-year hiatus, that's the only title I deserve!
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 1:59:21 PM(UTC)
Would it be on all of the strips or the same one every time?
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:28:10 PM(UTC)
I'm good for weekend racing but my job gets me home every other weekend, if your good with that I'm in.
Send me a friend request and I will accept it nxt time I'm home.

Have a good-n
Cipher
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:58:17 AM(UTC)
Really need to know which track we are running on so I can get my tunes finalized. Furthermore, what are the rules if you decide to change cars after the list has started; work your way back up from the bottom?

Also, I got my buddy Sidewinder55z to join the league; so send friend requests when we are ready to start.
#14 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 8:10:51 AM(UTC)
All,

I sent friend request to all of you who have posted to this forum so far. My buddy Sidewinder55z and I are seriously interested in getting this league/list going. If we can't get this one posted by TLP STaLLiOnO started, then we are proposing the following:

1. Street racing, not track! We used to street race behind the terminal in the Forza test track; the starting line is the start of the loading dock by the shipping containers and the finish line is the tunnel under the terminal. Street racing sets the tuners apart from those who just throw parts at the car and hope the track can hold the power.
2. A Class only
3. Engine swaps are legal (excluding the race engine)
4. RWD only
5. American made 1999 and older
6. Manual with clutch
7. Full damage on
8. Whoever is not racing will flag the race via reverse lights. Assuming we have enough people, another person not racing in that race will sit at the finish line to confirm who won and keep everyone honest.

If you are interested in either league (this one or the one posted by TLP STaLLiOnO) respond to this post or private message. If you have an issue with any of the rules specified in this post, let me know and we can discuss them. Also, please tell any of your friends that you think might be interested in this league!

-Whiskey

Edited by user Friday, July 20, 2018 8:32:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 2:44:06 PM(UTC)
Will be home this Tuesday night till Friday, will check the friends request then and do
some fine tuning on couple of my cars to see which ones I want to use. Pertaining to
switching cars I think it should be between race nites not during race nite as long as
they meet the race requirements. You didn't specify weight of car.

Have a good-n
Cipher
#16 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 7:56:28 AM(UTC)
Cipher,

We don't have a minimum weight requirement as of right now. Mostly because the American made cars that are close to 2000 pounds run out of PI before you get enough power. For example, I tired building the Chevy Vega with a V8 swap and I barely had 500HP before I exceeded the A Class PI.

Also, we had to change the track from the test track to the back stretch on Sebring, because the free roam around the test track was taken away. On Sebring we run the track in reverse, there are 4 white lines after the final turn (if you weren't running in reverse) and you will see a couple of signs on the right that say 100, 200, 300; the start line is the first white line and the finish line is a white, orange and black tractor trailer on the left with USA & German flags (its approximately 1308-1312 feet away from the first white line).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Whiskey

Edited by user Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:22:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:54:03 AM(UTC)
All,

I sent friend request to all of you who have posted to this forum so far. My buddy Sidewinder55z and I are seriously interested in getting this league/list going. If we can't get this one posted by TLP STaLLiOnO started, then we are proposing the following:

1. Street racing, not track! We used to street race behind the terminal in the Forza test track; the starting line is the start of the loading dock by the shipping containers and the finish line is the tunnel under the terminal. Street racing sets the tuners apart from those who just throw parts at the car and hope the track can hold the power.
2. A Class only
4. RWD only
6. Manual with clutch
7. Full damage on
8. Whoever is not racing will flag the race via reverse lights. Assuming we have enough people, another person not racing in that race will sit at the finish line to confirm who won and keep everyone honest.

If you are interested in either league (this one or the one posted by TLP STaLLiOnO) respond to this post or private message. If you have an issue with any of the rules specified in this post, let me know and we can discuss them. Also, please tell any of your friends that you think might be interested in this league!

-Whiskey

Anybody up for a race night Friday, July 27th, per the rules above?

Edited by user Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:08:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted: : Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:19:12 AM(UTC)
All,

2. A Class only
4. RWD only
6. Manual with clutch
7. Full damage on

-Whiskey

Lets get it going

#19 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 4:15:09 AM(UTC)
We are shooting for 9:30 PM EST-US.
#20 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 8:08:25 AM(UTC)
Is there a day of the week that works best for everyone else?
#21 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 4:14:42 PM(UTC)
As I posted earlier my job (OTR DRIVER ) gets me home usually every other weekend, so I will be a hit and miss but really want to participate.

Have a good-n
Cipher
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 4:10:08 AM(UTC)
Add me as im looking to get back into drag racing after not playing forza since F4....Ive got several guys on my team and we also do FH3 Edit....Also send me a message letting me know you added me.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:11:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:02:24 AM(UTC)
All,

It appears that this topic is gaining some more interest, therefore I went back and refined the rules a little bit. Please review the following and let me know if you have any objections:

List Racing Rules
1. Street racing, not track! We changed the track from the test track to the back stretch on Sebring, because the free roam around the test track was taken away. On Sebring we run the track in reverse, there are 4 white lines after the final turn (if you weren't running in reverse) and you will see a couple of signs on the right that say 100, 200, 300; the start line is the first white line and the finish line is a white, orange and black tractor trailer on the left with USA & German flags (its approximately 1320 feet away from the first white line). Street racing sets the tuners apart from those who just throw parts at the car and hope the track can hold the power.
2. A Class only
4. RWD only
6. Manual with clutch
7. Full damage on
8. Whoever is not racing will flag the race via reverse lights. If you leave before the light, it’s an automatic disqualification; “Chase is a race” does not apply. If you are staged and your clutch slips on the start line, it is an automatic disqualification.
9. Assuming we have enough people, a person that is not racing in that race will sit at the finish line to confirm who won and keep everyone honest.
10. Race order for the first race night is based on the starting grid when the race starts. For example, 1st place will race 2nd place, 3rd place will race 4th place, etc.
11. Lane choice for the first race night is based on the starting grid when the race starts. For example, odd place numbers are left lane and even place numbers are right lane.
12. First race night will be a ladder bracket, winners move on and losers move to the loser’s bracket. We will do this until we get a top 10 list established. Then the callouts to the person above you will begin.
13. If you want to change cars from what you used to obtain your spot on the list, you must take your car off the list and start from the bottom by calling out #10. However, if you are grudge racing, feel free to use any car you want as long as it meets rules 2 through 5.
14. New racers are always welcome, but they have to callout and beat the #10 spot to get on the list. Otherwise its grudge racing only, until your car is fast enough and you beat #10.
15. Please try to have all callouts to start race night, made no later than one day before race night, and inform me so we can organize the race order. Any callouts after the initial set can be made during race night.
16. If you are not present for a race night, the most you can drop is one spot. If you are #1 or #2, you cannot drop a list spot without a race. It’s not right to make it to #1 due to others lack of attendance; however if you are #1 or #2 and miss two consecutive race nights, you can be called out and lose your spot.
17. If you callout the person above you and lose, you must race down the next race. If you callout the person above you and win, the loser gets one chance to call you out; if they lose again, then they must race down.
18. After each race night, the top 10 list will be posted to this forum, reflecting all spot changes.

Grudge Racing Rules
(challenge anyone you want, but it is not for a list spot)
1. Grudge racing is fine, just make sure that it is known by all parties.
2. If you are grudge racing, feel free to use any car you want as long as it meets rules 2 through 5.
3. Rules 1 through 9 from the list racing section apply; you can determine lane choice with the person you are racing.

Can everyone be ready for the first official race night on August 10th, 2018 at 9:30-10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, USA?

Edited by user Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:11:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 8:53:56 AM(UTC)
I can be ready on the 10th, if anybody wants to practice in advance add me.

edit: you may want to add a low end to the model years allowed so hot rods like the ford/merc coupes don't clean house and specify if 2 seat sports cars count as muscle(vette/viper)

Edited by user Friday, August 3, 2018 9:00:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 9:14:52 AM(UTC)
ill add you doc as im super rusty on all of this and havent played since F4 and infacat aint never done any type of street drags
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error