7 Pages<<567Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 11:34:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoftMore15 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The reward car should be waiting for you in the FH4 Message Center the next time you log in.

Did I have to log in by September 15?

I don't think there was a log in deadline but if you've logged in and don't see the car please submit a ticket at Forza Support.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#152 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2021 11:40:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoftMore15 Go to Quoted Post
The reward car should be waiting for you in the FH4 Message Center the next time you log in.

Did I have to log in by September 15?

I don't think there was a log in deadline but if you've logged in and don't see the car please submit a ticket at Forza Support.

Oh, I see. Thanks, and I already did by the way.
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2021 7:29:59 PM(UTC)
Hispanic Heritage Month call for liveries

The Forza team joins @Xbox in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15 – Oct. 15) to honor the rich cultural history of Hispanic and Latino communities. Join us by using #ForzaHHM to share your livery designs inspired by Hispanic and Latino heritage. We’ll feature our favorites in both @ForzaMotorsport 7 and @ForzaHorizon 4, and featured designers will receive in-game credit rewards. Entries close on Sept 29 at 11:59 PM PDT. - @Turn10Studios
 1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2021 1:12:37 PM(UTC)
October 2021 Gift Car | Día de Muertos Corvette

Quote:
It's a Día de Muertos celebration.

We collaborated with
@Xolo_Mariduena
on this custom car livery - available now in Forza Horizon 4 and in Forza Horizon 5 at launch: https://xbx.lv/3vWQPF3
https://twitter.com/Xbox...atus/1454130979757428738

Xbox and Xolo Maridueña Celebrate Día de Muertos with Forza Horizon 5
by Marcos Waltenberg, Director, Xbox Global Partnerships
Oct 29, 2021 @ 7:00am

Quote:
A time-honored tradition, Día de Muertos is celebrated throughout the world, especially in Latin America, bringing friends and family together to honor the lives of their loved ones. To commemorate the holiday, we’re thrilled to have collaborated with actor Xolo Maridueña on a custom Día de Muertos-inspired car livery design gifted to fans in Forza Horizon 4 and soon to arrive in the highly anticipated Forza Horizon 5 on November 9.

With inspiration from Xolo’s childhood celebrations, the livery brings to life the vivid colors and symbols synonymous with the tradition on the 2020 Chevy Corvette Stingray in-game. Featuring vibrant yellow and oranges hues, and bold magentas and purples, the design pays homage to classic elements of Día de Muertos including a beautiful depiction of the legend of the cempasúchil flower (marigold) and hummingbird.

Gaming has the power to broaden our perspective and introduce us to rich cultures, music, artwork, history and traditions from across the globe. We invite you to join us in celebrating Día de Muertos and drive the Stingray with this custom livery in Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 5.

Be sure to check out the livery by downloading it from the in-game Message Center. Everyone who has played and unlocked the first Player House in Forza Horizon 4, and soon in Forza Horizon 5, before December 31, 2021, will be gifted this special car and will find it in their garage once redeemed.
#155 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2021 12:53:28 PM(UTC)
Dec. 2021 Gift Car: Ugly Sweater Viper

Check your in-game Messages for a holiday gift! All FH4 and FH5 players have been gifted a 2016 Dodge Viper ACR with custom Ugly Sweater livery applied.

Note that this livery does not get saved with the car in your garage; if you paint over it, the livery cannot be restored.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 5, 2022 1:27:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#156 Posted : Monday, January 3, 2022 11:16:00 AM(UTC)
Jan. 2022 Gift Car: New Year Camaro

Happy New Year!

To celebrate and give your 2022 the head start it deserves, we've created a special livery for the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe as a gift for all Forza players!

Head to your in-game Messages and be sure to select Download on the GIFT CAR message in the gifts tab. This will add the car to your garage for you to enjoy.

Note:
*The My Cars preview menu image may show standard paint until you save an upgrade.
*Gifted car liveries can't be restored if they are removed.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 5, 2022 1:25:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#157 Posted : Friday, January 21, 2022 3:03:32 PM(UTC)
Jan. 2022 Gift Car: Halo Infinite Jeep Trailcat

January 21st: Head to your Horizon Life / Message Center menu and select Download on the GIFT CAR message to collect a 2016 Jeep Trailcat for your garage. This car comes with a Halo Infinite inspired livery.^

Note:
*The My Cars preview menu image shows standard paint until you save an upgrade to the vehicle.
*Gifted car liveries can't be restored if they are removed.
#158 Posted : Friday, January 21, 2022 7:42:44 PM(UTC)
There seem to be two different liveries. Variations on the same theme. The one in Horizon 5 has that hexagonal pattern, but the one in Horizon 4 doesn't.
#159 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 3:21:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
There seem to be two different liveries. Variations on the same theme. The one in Horizon 5 has that hexagonal pattern, but the one in Horizon 4 doesn't.

I personally like both, the FH5 with the honeycomb pattern and the more pronounced white logo on the hub and the airbrushed version where the spartan is more visible.

Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 4

7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error