9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:58:01 AM(UTC)
I didn't received loyalty rewards once I logged into the game... and I am tier 8. Do I receive them after finishing the "prologue"? thanks for any answer.

(Ps: I didn't received loyalty from fh2 too, since I downloaded it when it came free gwg but that ain't the problem)
 1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:52:43 PM(UTC)
This is a demo! Unless you are one of the few you tubers that were able to get the full version of the game you are playing the demo. The demo does not even save your progress. When we get the full version and if you actually did more than play for a few minutes in past Forza games, you should get the rewards then. The amount of rewards is determined by various challenges from all the past Forza games...the more you have completed the more you will get.
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:38:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
This is a demo! Unless you are one of the few you tubers that were able to get the full version of the game you are playing the demo. The demo does not even save your progress. When we get the full version and if you actually did more than play for a few minutes in past Forza games, you should get the rewards then. The amount of rewards is determined by various challenges from all the past Forza games...the more you have completed the more you will get.

It wasn't the demo since I got the game earlier than I should
#154 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:54:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nicothib1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post

It wasn't the demo since I got the game earlier than I should

Well complete the prologue and let us know
Because that is when youbusually get them in previous games
#155 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:35:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nicothib1 Go to Quoted Post
I didn't received loyalty rewards once I logged into the game... and I am tier 8. Do I receive them after finishing the "prologue"? thanks for any answer.

(Ps: I didn't received loyalty from fh2 too, since I downloaded it when it came free gwg but that ain't the problem)

From what I saw in some streams, you should receive the loyalty rewards once you get your first house(starting prologue autumn), or once you complete prologue autumn season.

#156 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:26:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, I dunno what's going on with the Rewards anymore. Mine updated briefly but then went back down, gamerscore hasn't updated in like a month and a half. Now nobody's actual stats show up for me, everyone has 1050 total, driving since 2018 lol. Oh well at least I can still redeem the credits. 😄

Yeah, it shows up as 1040G for everyone on my side, you arn’t the only one. The only part that updates is everyone’s Ranks. For example, you are an R-Class Racing License.
Other than that, nothing else updates..so you’re really not the only one with the same problem though..and I agree at least we can still redeem our rewards!

Live Free, Live Life #HorizonLife
Xbox GT: FSPdrew
Mixer: FSPdrew
Instagram: @FSPdrew

#157 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:55:54 PM(UTC)
let me ask you guys this, in order to receive loyalty rewards do i have to have the previous games downloaded on my console? as i deleted them because of spacing issues and from what i see the saved files to these games are only seen if the games are downloaded.
Anddd That's the bottom lineeee...
 2 users liked this post.
#158 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:07:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BMWM414 Go to Quoted Post
let me ask you guys this, in order to receive loyalty rewards do i have to have the previous games downloaded on my console? as i deleted them because of spacing issues and from what i see the saved files to these games are only seen if the games are downloaded.

No, you don't, I've only got fm7 and now FH4 coz i deleted FH3 an hour before it launched and i got the loyalty rewards. As long as its tied to your account, you're golden mate
 1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:33:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post

No, you don't, I've only got fm7 and now FH4 coz i deleted FH3 an hour before it launched and i got the loyalty rewards. As long as its tied to your account, you're golden mate

thank you kindly my goodman ^_^ happy gaming!
Anddd That's the bottom lineeee...
#160 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:15:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post

thank you kindly my goodman ^_^ happy gaming!

You too man, no doubt ill see you roaming around on here :D
#161 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:57:29 PM(UTC)
Is anyone actually getting the loyalty rewards yet? I am (and have been) tier 12 and after getting past the intro I am not seeing things like the super wheel spins. I had 4 or 5 of those from something, but being tier 12 I was expecting 11 of them from the rewards.

Edited by user Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:58:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#162 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:24:16 PM(UTC)
Also chiming in that I have none of my tier 12 loyalty rewards unlocked and I've already reached the winter section of the prologue. Would like to know where they are and whether or not I'll still get them.
#163 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:32:31 PM(UTC)
I got everything (as far as I can tell).
#164 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:39:30 PM(UTC)
I also didn't get my loyalty rewards either,

However, I expect that they will show up next week once the actual retail copy releases, as those of us with Ultimate, are on an early access period

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#165 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:43:58 PM(UTC)
Just finish the prologue.
#166 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:26:21 AM(UTC)
Yuck!

Tier 1-10 lamest rewards, ever...

IT'S ABOUT THE CARS, STUPID!
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#167 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:11:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ToranBlackwater Go to Quoted Post
Yuck!

Tier 1-10 lamest rewards, ever...

IT'S ABOUT THE CARS, STUPID!

Actually ... the Forza Motorsport 7 tee is really nice.
#168 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:26:46 AM(UTC)
My up to Tier 12 rewards unlocked when I got the first house.

The wheelspins showed up after the very next race, when most of the menus appeared.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 4:46:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#169 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:48:34 AM(UTC)
If I get the rewards then start a new game will I still get them in the new save or is it a one time thing?

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 6:51:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#170 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:02:01 AM(UTC)
Got to Autumn with no tier rewards in sight

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | FH5
#171 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:19:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Same with me.

Edit, I finally got my loyalty rewards by quitting the game and reloading, they appeared when it reloaded back into the game.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 7:43:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#172 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:25:43 AM(UTC)
One time only. If you want to start a new game do so with a different gamertag or if you have two Xboxes: Use one to keep your savegame with the rewards. You can then play on the other, create a new save and play, it will then overwrite your cloud save. If at some point you want to have your items again you start playing on your second Xbox. It will ask you if you want to sync the cloud save or keep the one you have on the console. You will want to keep the one you have, which will then overwrite your other save.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 5:28:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#173 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:02:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Same here

Sad because I do not believe that there will be a solution, as well as the achievements that I reached in Forza Horizon 3 and that until today have not been released ... :(
#174 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:09:27 AM(UTC)
Dudes, if you are in autumn you are not done with the prologue. You are done when you reach level 20 and are sent back to summer in the synched world.
#175 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:30:56 AM(UTC)
Tier rewards were available for me when I fired up the game about an hour ago. Couple cars. Like 9 super wheel spins. A bunch of clothing. Anyhow I'm at level 13 nearing the end of the 1st winter I've had in the game.
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error