9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:05:00 AM(UTC)
I'm a smidge away from tier 9 but as its just t-shirts and emotes there's not much point. Bit disappointing tbh.
 6 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#127 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:23:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Waggy79 Go to Quoted Post
I'm a smidge away from tier 9 but as its just t-shirts and emotes there's not much point. Bit disappointing tbh.

Saw someone in a chat stream saying they were tier 10, wasn't bothered about tier 11&12 cause those rewards we're just 'cars'... It's a car game, I play it for cars, not stupid emotes and quotes.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:31:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Saw someone in a chat stream saying they were tier 10, wasn't bothered about tier 11&12 cause those rewards we're just 'cars'... It's a car game, I play it for cars, not stupid emotes and quotes.

You know, maybe you got this wrong. I´m Tier 10 as well and I don´t care about the cars. I can get them at any time, however I don´t think you can get the shirts afterwards. You know what I mean?
 3 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:33:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arceus111 Go to Quoted Post

You know, maybe you got this wrong. I´m Tier 10 as well and I don´t care about the cars. I can get them at any time, however I don´t think you can get the shirts afterwards. You know what I mean?

I know what you mean, but I don't care about the emotes and quotes, know what I mean?
 1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:30:25 AM(UTC)

This is Turn 10, nothing is ever exclusive for more than a few months

#131 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:35:19 AM(UTC)
Any news on any veteran rewards? I am 300 points from max tier, I really just need to play more FM7, I have not really driven any miles or done showcases.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:41:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FxMercenary Go to Quoted Post
Any news on any veteran rewards? I am 300 points from max tier, I really just need to play more FM7, I have not really driven any miles or done showcases.

Yep, rewards are listed in this thread, go look back a page or two.
#133 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:51:19 AM(UTC)
Will the exclusive rewards be given retroactively when you level up your tier? I'm not going to have time to grind up my Forza level to Tier 10 before release, but I would really like that "FORZA!" quick chat phrase.

Would my only option to get it be to either postpone playing FH4 until I have it or delete my local save and start over to trigger the awards once I have the appropriate level?
 1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:52:48 AM(UTC)
They've never been retro active as far as I know
 2 users liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:54:02 AM(UTC)
No rewards are retroactive. You get what you are owed at the start of the game only. If you want that reward you would have to wait until you are at that Tier to start Horizon 4.
#136 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:42:43 AM(UTC)

The real value comes from the super wheelspins. Each SWS gives you a chance for three cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:44:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

So where are the exclusive suits from the Forza 7 rewards? Oh wait, they are still exclusive even after a year.
#138 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:27:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

So where are the exclusive suits from the Forza 7 rewards? Oh wait, they are still exclusive even after a year.

Exactly the point I was going to make; however, if what they said is true, once they unlock all the driver gear for purchase with credits, I'll finally be able to get my hands on the FM2 and FM1 driver suits.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#139 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:45:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Exactly the point I was going to make; however, if what they said is true, once they unlock all the driver gear for purchase with credits, I'll finally be able to get my hands on the FM2 and FM1 driver suits.

Actually you can win these shirts in the Super Wheelspin

#140 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:24:32 PM(UTC)

If that's the case, then where's the option to get the "exclusive" unicorns in FM6 now?

Or the outfits from the loyalty rewards in FM7?

The FRC Driver Gears in FM7?

Edited by user Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:25:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#141 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:11:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

If that's the case, then where's the option to get the "exclusive" unicorns in FM6 now?

I don´t know why you´ve highlighted my statement here. This was made before I realized you can actually get these shirts with a Super Wheelspin (like I´ve stated before).
#142 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:43:57 PM(UTC)
For the reward "played motosport 7" (Ford Mustang '18). Do playing the demo is enough to have played it??
#143 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:46:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

And if those stay as exclusive loyalty rewards they still wont be available there when the driver gear does get unlocked
 1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:28:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

I don´t know why you´ve highlighted my statement here. This was made before I realized you can actually get these shirts with a Super Wheelspin (like I´ve stated before).

He didn't. It was highlighted in the quote he quoted.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 1:58:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brutalboy Go to Quoted Post
For the reward "played motosport 7" (Ford Mustang '18). Do playing the demo is enough to have played it??

No, you need a FM7 savegame on your profile which the demo doesn't give you.
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 2:17:39 AM(UTC)

Given what the Loyalty car rewards are, the Super Wheelspins look to be the best of the Loyalty Rewards.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#147 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 3:01:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Novacat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brutalboy Go to Quoted Post

No, you need a FM7 savegame on your profile which the demo doesn't give you.

I thought I would gain a tier by playing FM7 free weekend and it turns out just starting it was the real reward.
Good game but lacking any reason at all to keep you interested after a few races. And I always just crash trough the field on the first lap to get over it.
#148 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:01:49 AM(UTC)
I cant wait to see what car you will get
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:36:32 AM(UTC)
What were you expecting out of a racing game?
 1 user liked this post.
#150 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:32:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VisceralGnat84 Go to Quoted Post
but lacking any reason at all to keep you interested after a few races. And I always just crash trough the field on the first lap to get over it.

If you've ever wondered what it means to not get something... This is it. If you don't like track racing, you won't like any Forza Motorsport series. If you do like track racing, it's one of the best game/simulator out there.

Feel free to keep crashing through the field. Just please stay out of multiplayer for the rest of us.

FWIW, There are a ton of people like me that found the Forza Motorsport 7 campaign to be enjoyable, well thought-out and worth doing. There are quite a few of us that actually played through it a second time. In fact I wish there was an option to reset it completely, so I could play back through it with a clean slate. For the first time ever in a Forza series, I found myself driving cars I never would because of the requirements of the campaign. And enjoyed myself immensely, and now have a greater appreciation for different racing classes and car types.
9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error