9 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 6/23/2046 2:48:08 PM(UTC)
#51 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:59:06 AM(UTC)
It's around 1,.5 month left, so i hope there is revealed loyalty steps late this month.

#52 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:32:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Fast and furious is another quick 500 points, can be done in a day.

This one can't be obtained anymore, for future reference.

It's gone from the store now?

Yup.

Well I'll be

Just for new purchase or for those who have it all ready will have to remember not to delete it just in case. Wonder what is next to go Horizon 1 has Gone I'm guessing Forza Motorsport 5 is the next to get the chop.

Forza Horizon 2 is next on September 30th

2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 8:28:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrevorPhilipsBR Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
FH3 gave cars which were oretty worthless. You get loaded with money anyway. I hope they do something like forza7 had.
Maybe some emotes or appareal.

I agree. Cars you can buy anyway.

Cars are the only loyalty rewards I care for.
 2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 1:49:56 AM(UTC)
I prefer getting cars and money as rewards. I would be very disappointed if it was just cosmetics.

For those who dont like this progression, just auction the cars and there should be a way to give the money away, give it to charity auctions, or just dont use it. I dont use the cosmetics - I just chose one and stick with it.
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#55 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 5:00:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
FH3 gave cars which were oretty worthless. You get loaded with money anyway. I hope they do something like forza7 had.

Ditto cars only No Money no Suits or shirts or dress maybe some shoes but not if a car has to be sacrificed So what do we want we want cars that no one alse can ever ever get no matter how hard they game That's right we want EXCLUSIVE CARS
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#56 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 6:12:18 AM(UTC)
This is a car game, it better involve cars.
 5 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 9:39:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

Ditto cars only No Money no Suits or shirts or dress maybe some shoes but not if a car has to be sacrificed So what do we want we want cars that no one alse can ever ever get no matter how hard they game That's right we want EXCLUSIVE CARS
Exclusive cars get my vote, too. If you don't care enough about the franchise to be there at the start, ready and waiting, don't expect to reap the Rewards.

4 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 1:42:48 PM(UTC)
Give me exclusive cars as well
Not really into playing Barbies
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 7:12:20 AM(UTC)

...The Latter Part of of this reply 👌
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:55:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dabre101 Go to Quoted Post

...The Latter Part of of this reply 👌

You just have to understand Alan, he has a shoe fetish
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:25:56 AM(UTC)
Exclusive cars for loyalty rewards?It is never gonna happened. Why on earth would they discriminate older players against younger ones? You guys really believe you are bigger fans of the series just because you played the games on the older consoles? Or you better than someone that only plays the Horizion series? You will get your ingame credits, some T-shirts,new shoes and a pair of gloves, a hat possibly.. and you will be happy.... like a true fanboy. :P
Now don't hate me. I really think a Tier12 player should get something more than a Tier6 guy. But to pretend cars to be locked behind Tiers... is just not fair.
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:39:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EldestStrela Go to Quoted Post
Exclusive cars for loyalty rewards?It is never gonna happened. Why on earth would they discriminate older players against younger ones? You guys really believe you are bigger fans of the series just because you played the games on the older consoles? Or you better than someone that only plays the Horizion series? You will get your ingame credits, some T-shirts,new shoes and a pair of gloves, a hat possibly.. and you will be happy.... like a true fanboy. :P
Now don't hate me. I really think a Tier12 player should get something more than a Tier6 guy. But to pretend cars to be locked behind Tiers... is just not fair.

So you think a tier 12 player should get more than a tier 6 player, as long as it's not something you want, do I have that right? Why wouldn't long time, loyal fans that actually progress through all the games get something the new comer can't get? Bring on exclusive cars, an exclusive car per tier I say!
#63 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:39:32 PM(UTC)
Well. You got me there... but you are wrong. It is not what I was trying to say. Somebody might be playing only the Horizon games and be as loyal as you are in that perspective. Would be correct to lock content for them as well? Would it be so bad if you let them have an opportunity to earn the content as well? Believe me or not I wouldn't care less if a Tier12 player would get 12 exclusive cars... it's the whole idea that you demand exclusive content based on your own perception of loyalty, that bothers me. ;)
 2 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:43:00 PM(UTC)
Damn I thought, as a community, we were trying to get away from exclusive cars in Forza. I must have missed the moderated club memo on that one. 😉

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:28:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Damn I thought, as a community, we were trying to get away from exclusive cars in Forza. I must have missed the moderated club memo on that one. 😉

I have never had a problem with the Loyalty Rewards and I have managed to reach Tier 10 with just the Xbox One Games Wit out actuall trying to max out all my Loyalty points.

It dose not really need to be Exclusive cars but would be nice for being a Loyal Customer and Shelling out over $800+ on Forza Games A Forza Edition Car set With Perks and a custom Paint Job Stating that you have reached Tier XX Perhaps one for each tier you have reached. Would be a nice touch.

Mabey I should chase the extra points as only need 600 or so to hit Tier 11 and all with games on the Xbox One Only

President Alan J T

2 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:51:53 PM(UTC)
it's the whole idea that you demand exclusive content based on your own perception of loyalty, that bothers me. ;)

Good, for a minute there, I thought we were in disagreement
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:37:57 AM(UTC)
Well. You got me there... but you are wrong. It is not what I was trying to say. Somebody might be playing only the Horizon games and be as loyal as you are in that perspective. Would be correct to lock content for them as well? Would it be so bad if you let them have an opportunity to earn the content as well? Believe me or not I wouldn't care less if a Tier12 player would get 12 exclusive cars... it's the whole idea that you demand exclusive content based on your own perception of loyalty, that bothers me. ;)

Yep OK get what you are saying but there is a problem with it for your Idea to work the games would have to be split and have the Own Rewards. Rewards for Horizon Series and Rewards for the Motorsport series would need to be separate. But what we are talking about are not Motorsport rewards or Horizon rewards but Forza Rewards something totally separate.

Now for ever Forza game you Buy and play in the Forza Series you get points, the more games you Buy and play the more points you get and we are talking about Forza Rewards not Horizon only or Motorsport only rewards. But FORZA Rewards. and Some of us would like to have some special cars for being such good customers.
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:54:59 PM(UTC)
What is the difference between Suits, gloves, basically clothing items vs cars? They are all "content". Why do you think one is OK to be exclusive while the other is not OK? Just asking here.

3 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:55:30 PM(UTC)

So you think a tier 12 player should get more than a tier 6 player, as long as it's not something you want, do I have that right? Why wouldn't long time, loyal fans that actually progress through all the games get something the new comer can't get? Bring on exclusive cars, an exclusive car per tier I say!

I agree with CRracer...I am a tier 12 currently at 21,823 with 52 points not updated yet but completed.... or about 125 points from every point in the history of Forza and I would also like the exclusive cars!
You do realize that most of the time an exclusive car is the same car that you can buy just with a different paint design on it and that's the exclusive part. Pre-order cars are sometimes rare model cars you can only get buying from that supplier but Forza almost always if not always offers them for everyone at a later date with a car pack if they are not offered to everyone at launch. Paints and designs that are exclusive are harder for someone to obtain after the launch, but many painters are so good they make a very similar looking design anyway, but I still like being rewarded with them.

I like the exclusive paints as it does not give a performance advantage for a car only Tier 12 players can get. Paints and designs are special ( a Thank you for your loyalty ) car that make me feel special for being a long time loyal player, without affecting my car's performance.

Almost every job in today's world offers vacation according to years of service...say 10 years 3 weeks vacation....20 years 5 weeks vacation. That is the way life is. If I just start at my job at first I will have much less vacation than the more senior workers like a tier 1 player getting less than a top tier player.
I like Forza making me feel that my loyalty is appreciated with things other less loyal players can't get ( or at least until a later date ).
 2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 4:10:04 PM(UTC)
Well laid out post dartman!
 3 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:14:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
What is the difference between Suits, gloves, basically clothing items vs cars? They are all "content". Why do you think one is OK to be exclusive while the other is not OK? Just asking here.

Because I can still get a T-shirt in a different color even if am at lower tier. :D

Exclusive cars are something different. You know... you can't just paint an Agera to make it a Regera. Like I said. Not a problem for me if they eventually decide to give exclusive cars for every tier... I just feel that it is not fair to lock cars behind tiers. What makes me sad is that someone don't want others to get those cars no matter how hard they try (because that won't make it exclusive anymore). That is why I posted such an outrageous message.
By the way, my nephew was born in 2005 and he start playing Forza games after FM5 and he is a huge fan of the series. He would be very disappointed if he would not get his favorite car because it's locked behind a higher tier... he is such a good boy. Have mercy on younger players. JK XD
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:34:31 AM(UTC)

Because I can still get a T-shirt in a different color even if am at lower tier. :D

Exclusive cars are something different. You know... you can't just paint an Agera to make it a Regera. Like I said. Not a problem for me if they eventually decide to give exclusive cars for every tier... I just feel that it is not fair to lock cars behind tiers. What makes me sad is that someone don't want others to get those cars no matter how hard they try (because that won't make it exclusive anymore). That is why I posted such an outrageous message.
By the way, my nephew was born in 2005 and he start playing Forza games after FM5 and he is a huge fan of the series. He would be very disappointed if he would not get his favorite car because it's locked behind a higher tier... he is such a good boy. Have mercy on younger players. JK XD
So, by your thinking, even though I started playing after the 360 came out, I started with Forza 2. In Motorsport 7 you get driver suits for every game in the Forza series that you have played, but I have a BIG LOCK on the Forza Motorsport driver suit, which is content. By your thinking this suit shouldn't be locked to me because I started later and never got to play Motorsport 1. So I should complain that there is locked content. Did I get that right??

2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 12:33:55 PM(UTC)
You got it wrong.... again! lol
I truly want to understand all the hustle. Apparently you guys are not happy with the exclusive suits. Hey you even't wont be happy with some special liveries.. You guys want something that will really bother a lot of players... the exclusive cars. You all keep bringing up excuses after excuses.. that somehow you deserve something MORE.. You want the extra money? Hell NOOO!! You want extra clothing? NO WAY I WANT EXCLUSIVE CARS. You see where I have issues? No? Too bad... And by the way... if you want to complain about the locked suits, well go ahead... complain. I don't have problems with that! :P
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 12:56:07 PM(UTC)
I see where you have issues
 4 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 1:28:03 PM(UTC)

First off Thanks CRracer...

Now EldestStrela, in America we can retire at 62 with a pension currently, however I am only 52 now and can't retire with my pension yet. My pension is locked until I am 62 and how is that fair when anyone 62 or older can retire and mine is behind a locked door???................This is how life works!

I am also a military veteran from the United States Air Force and I do get offered a 10% discount at a few eating establishments for my service to my country. Anyone who did not serve is not offered this discount. Do you also have a problem with this??? Do you feel that everyone should get this discount and not just military veterans???

also in case you did not see my post above the exclusive part is typically a paint design and if there is a car locked with it after a few months Turn 10 usually offers those cars in a car pack for everyone to get but the paint/ design will still be locked. This means you can put any paint you want on it exept the locked paint/ design....you can still drive those cars, just not with the exclusive paint or design.
9 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error