9 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:15:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Just for new purchase or for those who have it all ready will have to remember not to delete it just in case. Wonder what is next to go Horizon 1 has Gone I'm guessing Forza Motorsport 5 is the next to get the chop.

As long as you own it you'll be fine. It'll just show up in the 'Ready to Install' section if you delete it.

Nope, I tried tonight and even though the icon displays Dom's Charger and it lists it as F & F, it installs FH2.

Weird that
I reinstalled a couple of weeks ago to play with an alternate account and had no issue

Nvm, it works. It just shows up as Horizon 2 when installing and installs some of the Horizon 2 DLC
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:50:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Just for new purchase or for those who have it all ready will have to remember not to delete it just in case. Wonder what is next to go Horizon 1 has Gone I'm guessing Forza Motorsport 5 is the next to get the chop.

As long as you own it you'll be fine. It'll just show up in the 'Ready to Install' section if you delete it.

Nope, I tried tonight and even though the icon displays Dom's Charger and it lists it as F & F, it installs FH2.

There is F and F download content if Forza Horizon 2 but I think it is just a car pack will have to have a look
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:53:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post

Considering all my DLC from FH1 is no longer accessible, I wouldn't be so sure.

Hi Rain do a search of the Xbox Store for Forza Horizon and all Download content will show up even stuff you can not download like exclusive content from retailers. you may need to wade through it till you find what you can download
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 7:09:27 PM(UTC)
I feel sorry for Turn 10 and Playground when it comes to loyalty rewards. I almost feel like they can't win. Some people simply don't like them as they like the grind. Some people don't like to be gifted cars and credits. If the loyalty rewards have exclusive content, there's always people that freak out, and if they removed all loyalty rewards, there will be unhappy too. The fact of the matter is you can't please everyone but I think if Turn 10 and Playground made it optional, it'd go down really well.
#30 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 7:57:58 PM(UTC)
Technically they did have exclusive content last time with FM7 unless there is a way to win the other Forza game driver gears in crates and Ive never come across the ones for FM1 and Fm2.

-k
#31 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 1:24:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
Technically they did have exclusive content last time with FM7 unless there is a way to win the other Forza game driver gears in crates and Ive never come across the ones for FM1 and Fm2.

-k

Nope no other way
You had to be at the top 2 tiers to get those 2 before fm7 was released

But it's not really any different to the exclusive gear you get from dlc codes of which i have about 10
Totinos..doritos..minecraft..halo etc

Edited by user Saturday, July 7, 2018 1:38:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:37:06 AM(UTC)
Those codes are a little different considering everyone had a chance to get those even if they had to get codes from others living in other countries. I really don’t care about the last two missing Motorsport driving gears considering I did get the one I wanted, FM3, but the driver gears are forever locked to those who couldn’t get them at launch and that is a little weak if you have to admit.

-k
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#33 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 4:35:16 AM(UTC)
I imagine those locked FM driver gear will be available via forzathon or events in rivals. They mentioned way back when, they might consider that.
#34 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 7:28:50 AM(UTC)
So you guys are saying that even though they are rare, nobody has gotten the Forza Games driver gear through any of the crates? And this is not at all possible in any way? I was planning on buying a whole bunch of driver gear crates to push my luck for these.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 10:00:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InitialCommand Go to Quoted Post
So you guys are saying that even though they are rare, nobody has gotten the Forza Games driver gear through any of the crates? And this is not at all possible in any way? I was planning on buying a whole bunch of driver gear crates to push my luck for these.

That is correct, as far as we know the FM gear is not available in crates and were exclusively Loyalty Rewards.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#36 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 5:37:47 PM(UTC)
:-( For some reason (probably nostalgia) these are the ONLY driver gears I actually care about....
#37 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 9:45:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post

-k

Well, there is a way. Backup your main save file first and then delete the save. Start a new game, don't claim any of the rewards the game gives you. Close the game. Copy your backed up main save file to the original location. Start the game. BOOM, you can claim the driver gear equal to your current Forza tier. If I remember correctly, then the rewards will be given to you on the second time you start the game - in other words, you can't open the game more than one time with your new save file (otherwise those missing driver gear items will be associated with your new save file).

I did this on PC (by coincidentally). I'm not sure about doing it on consoles, but, in theory, it should be the same.
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#38 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 2:12:42 AM(UTC)
My Mail to Turn 10:

"I would just like to know, if the Developers thought of Rewarding People like us, who grinded all the way to Platinum Level in FH3... Maybe an Exclusive Reward for Forza Horizon 4... It would be So Excellent!

DEFINITELY looking forward to FH4 & will DEFINITELY grab the Ultimate Edition & all the DLC Content for FH4."

PS: The Exclusive Reward could be something like a Special Horizon Edition Car, preferably
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#39 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 7:27:36 AM(UTC)
@andrOOrdna: That method sounds extremely circuitous and there is theory seems like a lot that can go wrong. It's better to do something like that if you have no FM7 game progress. Now almost a year in, I'd rather not risk that personally for two driver gears i don't really need.

What would be most fair and T10 may or may not agree, is if those driver gears were awarded when the player reaches the required tiers even if the tier is attained after beginning the game. For example, I am almost to Tier 11. If I do hit Tier 11 the game should say "Hey you're Tier 11, here is the driver gear for FM2!"

-k
#40 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 9:54:58 PM(UTC)
I know on the Forza Motorsport games we've always gotten a bunch of cars based on our tier level. I'm not sure if they've been doing that on the Horizon games or not, I can't remember. Was wondering if we are going to get anything like that on Horizon 4.
#41 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 2:56:20 AM(UTC)
FH3 gave cars which were oretty worthless. You get loaded with money anyway. I hope they do something like forza7 had.
Maybe some emotes or appareal.
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 3:32:08 AM(UTC)
I definitely would prefer cars over emotes or apparel. I see no value in those.
 3 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 9:36:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I definitely would prefer cars over emotes or apparel. I see no value in those.
I agree. I have only just started collecting the suits since I have all the cars there are now, except for 6 of the HE's

#44 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 9:49:46 AM(UTC)
I'm just hoping there is an FM7 expansion because I working toward the Elite Masters Championship and Platinum Collector achievements, but there is no way I'm getting the other two. I'll be at 980/1000 otherwise. Gah!
#45 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:43:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rybo03 Go to Quoted Post
I'm just hoping there is an FM7 expansion because I working toward the Elite Masters Championship and Platinum Collector achievements, but there is no way I'm getting the other two. I'll be at 980/1000 otherwise. Gah!

They already stated they don't have plans for an expansion.

#46 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:55:34 AM(UTC)
I spend some time lately with FM6 and the Porsche expansion, along with Apex, to get to Tier 12.

Good times.
 2 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 8:57:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
FH3 gave cars which were oretty worthless. You get loaded with money anyway. I hope they do something like forza7 had.

You have that all wrong. Apparel and emotes are completely useless. Cars can actually be driven.
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 2:59:43 AM(UTC)
Progression in Forza games is too easy. Throwing cars and money at you early on compounds the problem. Giving us apparel I think is better.
Let's be honest, you're not going to he short of money in a Forza game. Forza 5 pre-economy patch was the best progression.
#49 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:35:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Fast and furious is another quick 500 points, can be done in a day.

This one can't be obtained anymore, for future reference.

It's gone from the store now?

Yup.

You can still get the stats. If you have a friend who has this game, you can play on his console, or he can sign in on yours, this is how I've got mine.
#50 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:41:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post

I agree. Cars you can buy anyway.
9 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error