74 Pages<<727374Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1826 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 4:49:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LikingTrash3991 Go to Quoted Post
The Racing V6 engine swap in the Alfa 155, (I think the one from the 155TI DTM car) has the same sound file as the Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck. I was wondering why the specs were off, the Racing V6 in the 155TI DTM had 420 hp, revved to about 12,000 rpm & it had a 2.5 L 60° V6. I hope this will be sorted out & fixed.

It sounds like the engine from the T100 because the Racing V6 engine swap is the T100 engine.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#1827 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 9:35:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LikingTrash3991 Go to Quoted Post
The Racing V6 engine swap in the Alfa 155, (I think the one from the 155TI DTM car) has the same sound file as the Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck. I was wondering why the specs were off, the Racing V6 in the 155TI DTM had 420 hp, revved to about 12,000 rpm & it had a 2.5 L 60° V6. I hope this will be sorted out & fixed.

It sounds like the engine from the T100 because the Racing V6 engine swap is the T100 engine.

Kinda funny how the 155 is a 4pot and sounds like a V6, and when you put the racing v6 in it sounds like a V8, same engine sound as the racing v8.
#1828 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 9:24:56 AM(UTC)
I just found this thread and came here because I started watching the Hoonicorn Vs. the World videos the Horizon official twitter account keeps posting about and realized that the in-game Hoonicorn doesn’t sound anything like the monster truck-esque sound the real one has in those videos.

I know Horizon 5 hasn’t been announced but I’m hoping they can fix some older car sounds like the Hoonicorn. I’ve seen people say the Dodge Demon sounds wrong but I feel it’s okay, it’s just not as fast as it should be I feel.
#1829 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 10:44:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SMACK64 Go to Quoted Post
I just found this thread and came here because I started watching the Hoonicorn Vs. the World videos the Horizon official twitter account keeps posting about and realized that the in-game Hoonicorn doesn’t sound anything like the monster truck-esque sound the real one has in those videos.

I know Horizon 5 hasn’t been announced but I’m hoping they can fix some older car sounds like the Hoonicorn. I’ve seen people say the Dodge Demon sounds wrong but I feel it’s okay, it’s just not as fast as it should be I feel.

FH5's sound better blow me away. 2 titles of very mediocre sound is enough. Thing that irritates me most is that they've given us some really great sounding cars yet continue to feed us nonsense like the C8 basic old C7 sound and using the old Agera sound for the Jesko. We got an excellent sound for the Singer 911 then they turn around 'n phone it in on these others.
#1830 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2021 11:54:24 AM(UTC)
I know Forza cannot reuse a lot of car sounds from Forza Motorsport 6/Forza Horizon 3 due to the previous sound designer departing and copyrighting those sound files but I strongly wish you are able to fix the cars that have the most inaccurate and unpleasant sounds such as:

Honda Civics/Acuras - sound too ricey and cheap exhaust sounding and hurts my ears REALLY BADLY in game.

Dodge Vipers - Sound too gargly and robotic

Nissan Skylines - Sounds are somewhat accurate to real life but as a fanbase we are looking for the FM6 Sound file if you can come up with something close.

Subaru WRX STis - Sounds like equal length header racing engines you'd hear on a WRC race car, there is no boxer rumble whatsoever.

Ferrari F50 GT - It sounds like the 2014 LaFerarri We need A high pitched racing V12 like FM6 or FH3.
#1831 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:53:41 PM(UTC)
ik this subject has been repeated about a million and a half times, but we still need to do something about these sounds.

https://youtu.be/cO0o3gp3BVU
74 Pages<<727374Prev

Notification

Icon
Error