74 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext
#326 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:41:05 AM(UTC)
Damn, H4 has a lot of sound mess ups compared to H3. I heard about the newer BMW's sounding like GT-Rs and that's just cheapskate. What I hated a lot in H3 was the sound of the LS motor. It's the most overused V8 swap in the game and it's a pain having to replace your muscle car's musical notes with that ugly raspy V8. I hoped the sounds would've been updated in the midst of the inconsistent sound changing H4, but it seems that they kept it as is. I wish the LS sounded like it does in FM.
 2 users liked this post.
#327 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 6:08:52 AM(UTC)
It's a bit depressing viewing this thread. Did they update and fix sounds in FH3? Does anyone even read this?

Maybe the "living game" direction will afford this game some sounds updates down the line. They have engineers sitting in fields doing live recordings of ducks. That's wonderful but dont forget what is the literal heart of the game; the engine of a car.

There's much good l think. But a lot that needs attention too.
 1 user liked this post.
#328 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:44:27 AM(UTC)
HORRIBLE KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS SOUND GLITCH
https://vimeo.com/293209048

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2018 9:24:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#329 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 9:26:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
It's a bit depressing viewing this thread. Did they update and fix sounds in FH3? Does anyone even read this?

Maybe the "living game" direction will afford this game some sounds updates down the line. They have engineers sitting in fields doing live recordings of ducks. That's wonderful but dont forget what is the literal heart of the game; the engine of a car.

There's much good l think. But a lot that needs attention too.

I think it’s just a large game and the graphics take a lot of the power and resources. Since most people play on tv speakers they aren’t even noticing the lack of depth, bass, low end rumble. They have however noticed the absolutely incorrect sounds for so many cars. It started to be noticeable for me in FM7 and has actually gotten worse in FH4, so the future is pretty dim as far as sound goes😣.
7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
 4 users liked this post.
#330 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 3:36:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vantage98 Go to Quoted Post
I'm going to go down the list of cars in order that I think have either questionable, inaccurate, or straight up garbage sounds, accompanied by explanations as to why and possible reasons. I have the time, and I'm not really obsessing over these, even though most are a disappointment, I still love the game. But I certainly hope a dev sees this. -shrug- Here goes:

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
It sounds like an AMG, but to be honest it has been this way since FH3 so I doubt it'll get a fix. It sounded perfect in FH1 and somewhat decent in FH2, no clue what happened.

- Aston Martin One-77
One of many examples of cars that were fine in FH3 and butchered in FH4. Tell me why it sounded just like the real thing and was replaced with a generic AM 5.9 liter V12 engine note? Makes no sense, ruins the car for me because it doesn't sound as exotic as it should.

- 2015 Audi RS6 Avant
This car in real life has the same engine, exhaust set up as the RS7. I mean they're the same cars basically. But in game, this has a different weaker sound. It sounds straight-piped, but not as if they did a good job. The RS7 is deeper and throatier as it should be. I mean it's not terrible but it's like, if I come from driving my RS7 to this I'm like, wow okay [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

- Audi RS5/RS4 & anything that uses that naturally aspirated V8
Very weak sounding. These sounded orgasmic in FH1, not sure what happened.

- 2009 Audi RS6
Something is wrong with this sound. It is way too high-pitched and yet dull. Sounds nothing like the actual bi-turbo V10 that powers this beast of a car.

- BMW M2
Literally the same sound as the M4 cut and paste. The M2 sounded different in FH3. They share the same engine in real life but they're not the same setup/tune. They sound different and it throws me off.

- BMW M4 GTS
I can't say FH3 had a correct sound because it didn't. However, the GTS does not sound like a plain M4, it's definitely raspier.

- 2012 BMW M5 & M6 F13
Great sounds, but no backfire pops at all. You just see flames and that's it. Same with X6M actually as it shares engine sound. Also, M5 when you hit rev line sounds weird, like if you keep revving it stutters.

- BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Why did this sound perfect in FH3 and then get replaced with an M4 sound, a car that didn't even exist when these went into production...?

- 2008 BMW M3
I don't know what this sound is, where it came from... what is going on here? It sounds horrible. Sounds nothing like the M3's naturally aspirated V8. Again, a car that sounded perfect in past Horizons.

- BMW Z3 M Coupe
I haven't driven it, but everyone seems to complain about it. I can only imagine what they did.

- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR & SRT Viper
All I can ask is, 1) Who in their right might thought this even sounded like a car? 2) Why mess with a sound that was perfect in previous games?

- Ferrari 812 Superfast
Good sound, not perfectly accurate, but odd. Interior is perfect but exterior is too quiet and way more raspy than it needs to be. No V12 scream from outside, it's just odd and dizzying.

- Ferrari 488 GTB & California T
A lot of people have complained about this sound but having heard many of these cars irl, they're kinda better sounding than in FH3. However they're still odd sounding. Not sure what's going on lol. Especially in the high rev range. Also, not sure a Cali T and 488 sound exactly the same, p sure they have different exhaust setups, let alone tune.

- Ferrari LaFerrari
I can't express how much this one hurts. It sounds so wrong. Generic V12 noise in place of FH3's good sound, which is similar to an F12 as it should be. Who in their right mind changed it? Ruins car so bad for me I refuse to own one. I think the FXX K is same case.

- Ferrari F12tdf & F12berlinetta (maybe FF if it uses the same sound)
PERFECT sound, really. However, any time you lift off the throttle, the sound stops completely. It's so odd.

- Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Did they just cut and paste a 458 sound for this car. It sounds like a later Ferrari V8, it's too deep and not screamy like the actual 360s. Off putting. And AGAIN it sounded perfect in FH3, what happened.

- Ferrari 575M
Sounded perfect in FH3, again, noticing a trend here? Now it sounds like a later model Ferrari V12. Just so wrong. Ferrari would be ashamed.

- Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
It sounds muted. This car has the same engine, tune and exhaust tune as the F-Type R Coupe and yet it sounds nothing like it. It's like they designed a second note just for this car, completely wrong, and it's muted and not as raspy as it needs to be. Believe me, the real thing sounds like like an F-Type R except with slightly less backfire (but still some). Though in game, The F-Type doesn't backfire as much as it should so it sounds exactly like the XF/XK-RS/GT and those are accurate. I don't mind but this thing sounds nothing like those. I still drive it because it at least reminds me of a 5.0l V8 Supercharged sound, I guess. I don't know...

- Maserati GranTurismo S
I'm around these cars a lot in real life and someone on my college campus owns an MC Sportline and I hear it A LOT. He floors it all of the time. To say this sounds nothing like it, would be an understatement. What is this sound, really? Who did it and decided we'd be okay with it? Ruins the whole car completely. Maserati is all about sound and when you take that away you just have a dated car that performs mediocre. Pity. Again, it sounded perfect in FH3...

- McLaren P1
Okay, what happened again? AGAIN, it sounded perfect in FH3. They took that sound, trashed it, gave it a generic McLaren V8 sound and called it a day. For a million dollar hypercar? Unacceptable. Just like the LaFerrari, it's practically ruined.

- Mercedes (All the V8's)
I get it, Mercedes V8s sound similar. But they're not all the same thing. So why cut and paste the same V8 sound for every V8 car? It's puzzling. An SLS does not sound like an AMG GT. The 4.0 V8 they use today does not sound like their 5.5 or 6.3 or whatever. Learn the difference. I doubt they'll fix this and it doesn't really ruin their cars but I can't help but laugh at the laziness.

- Pagani Huayra & BC
What. In. The. World. Is. That. Sound. What have you done? It sounds nothing like a Huayra. It- what??? NO strong turbo noise. Nothing. It's just a generic slapped on noise for both of these masterpieces. These cars have been destroyed. And yet you gotta pay all that money to buy em? Why does an FH1 game, a game that came out 6 years ago, have a far more accurate sound where from interior view all you hear is turbo spool. Now all you hear is some generic whine from a car you can't even identify. What happened?

- Pagani Zonda R & Cinque Roadster
The sounds just wrong is all I'm gonna say. To me Pagani doesn't even exist in this game. Like... lol.

- Porsche 991.1/991.2 GT3RS & 997.2 GT3RS 4.0
The overall sound isn't bad just... why when you get towards the 8-9000 rev range does it sound so fake? And then the shift noise is so wrong? And correct me if I'm wrong, but the 997 GT3 isnt supposed to sound exactly like the 991 is it? These cars are good fun and totally not ruined by bad sound but they could use some adjusting. Especially considering the 991.1 GT3RS did not have that odd sound in FH3 nor did the 997...

- Porsche 918 Spyder
Edit, I was wrong. It sounds nothing like it did in FH3. It's ruined as well. Jesus Christ, they butchered the holy trinity in this game. They're all garbage.

- Porsche 991 Turbo S
I mean, thankfully it's not as ruined, but it is a bit off. Unlike FH3...

- Porsche Carrera GT
No sugar coating, you guys think you can play us into thinking all V10s sound the same? It sounds like an adjusted Audi R8/Huracan sound. It's an abomination and yet again it had its own unique sound in FH3. Is it that hard to cut and paste sounds from FH3 rather than making up garbage new ones for cars that didn't need em?

And, that's all folks. It was a long one but I had fun writing it. More fun than I have driving most of the cars listed lmaooo.

Overall, I am a bit disappointed. Half of these cars I avoid owning/driving because of their sounds and that's not good. There are a lot of cars I do own, around 280, that do sound good/are modeled good and so it's not like I don't enjoy the game, but these kind of things should not be happening. Especially with cars like the LaF and P1. Come on. And notice how a lot of these cars sounded good in FH3? What happened? Why fix what ain't broke? There's just no excuse...

Although I think all the cars have already been mentioned, this is a really great write up. Thank you

I sure hope devs are actually reading all the complaints and paying attention. The more I read these complaints and play the game the more upset I get. I honestly have only used a select few cars for fear of a car sounding bad. And even the cars I do use they aren’t great. I wish someone from the company would just make a post ackowdleging they messed up the biggest aspect of a racing game and own up to it and at least say they are working on it. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t even touched. It truly feels like PG/T10 doesn’t care at all about community feedback when we just get the same recycled stuff each game. I think I’m honestly done buying these games. Each game I hope they add on, or fix what was broken and requested in a previous game, and all we get is the same game in a new environment (ok, we got wheel spacers, and even that is half way done...*sarcastic* woo hoo).

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2018 3:57:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#331 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:36:48 PM(UTC)
X5M should use 2013 M6 sample. Right now it uses 2003 M5 sample.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
 8 users liked this post.
#332 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 9:49:16 AM(UTC)
What annoys me is- With improvements in technology (Xbox for that matter) there will always be space to improve graphics, car count, online players ect (you get me), however with sound, once the real thing as been recorded and sounds lifelike in the game, there is pretty much no need to then update the sound ever again (as long as it's a good quality audio file). Do T10/PG not realise this?

For example(not that it's hard to grasp): Everyone knows they recorded the actual sounds of the McLaren Senna for the game. A few good microphones set up in various different places (interior/ exhaust / engine / gearbox) and bam, it's now in the game and sounds pretty damn good (can't be said for most of the other cars). People are happy and the car will always sound good because it's a recording of the real thing; it can't not sound like the real thing. 20 years from now, with no change to the sound, it'll still sound good. Why? Because it is and will always be a recording of the real thing. I'm not even talking about quality just the sound in general. I'd much rather a poor audio recording of the real thing rather than some crystal clear 21st century recording of a different engine which doesn't belong to the car(*cough* most Ferraris *cough*)

Why would there then be a need after that to change the sound? This is what the franchise has done and is still doing. It is really baffling.

The only explanation I can think of is file sizes or formats? I think the fans are owed an explanation as to why they seem to pointlessly change sounds from game to game, as this has got to be one of the largest complaint threads on the forums, maybe even the largest for a specific thing. If yous give reasoning on why some sounds NEEDED to change, the fans would be understanding. However, when the sounds of cars have been messed up and not a single reply has been voiced (After all of the posts on this thread from your fans), it makes yous look unprofessional and uncaring, which I'm sorry to say, is the vibe me and a lot of other players are getting.

Community driven? Then prove it. The fans are waiting.
 1 user liked this post.
#333 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 8:09:00 PM(UTC)
^^ Great post! Good read.

Aside from using the correct audio samples for the respective cars, I'd also very much like to see volume sliders to reduce menu sound effects and the announcer's voice. The non-tunnel reverb effects and AI cars already sound weak - turning down the SFX balance reduces the annoying menu sounds but kills other sounds too that I'd like to hear while driving. Unfortunately, no impact on the announcer's voice.

So please up the reverb and volume for car sounds and especially AI cars - with the volume turned to dangerous levels (don't want to damage my speakers) I can not hear the AI cars very well. Also, when revving, some cars seem to get quieter closer to redline... what?! There's also off-throttle sound almost entirely missing on many cars including the R35 and Aventador. Quiet sounds in a car game, don't understand who came up with that idea. Please hire back that Caveizel guy who now works for PD.

Just a quick example - the Huracan - why is it so quiet and tame? Where are its signature pops and crackles on off-throttle? Jeez - please keep the car sounds consistent between games and improve them, not make them worse. How can fans of a car game not notice stuff like this and other issues highlighted in the thread?

Finally, I'd just like to bring this out in the open: if the Forza franchise is taking strides in graphics, gameplay, physics, etc. why has sound been nearly redundant for the past few games? I just played FM4, 5, 6, Horizon 1, 2 and 3 on a friend's One-X over the weekend and I could not put those games down - the car SOUND!

1 user liked this post.
#334 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:01:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
Finally, I'd just like to bring this out in the open: if the Forza franchise is taking strides in graphics, gameplay, physics, etc. why has sound been nearly redundant for the past few games? I just played FM4, 5, 6, Horizon 1, 2 and 3 on a friend's One-X over the weekend and I could not put those games down - the car SOUND!

They were accurate but worse from a technical standpoint.

In FH3 many of the sounds were in fact worse.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
#335 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:04:09 AM(UTC)
Is 1932 Ford on the list? They gave it a diesel sound, lol. In FM7 it sounds much better.

I know we're supposed to swap the Flathead for something else but the car handles really badly when you add too much power and can't even hit A800 with Sport tires, so keeping the stock engine is actually an interesting prospect. It can happily sit in D500 or C600 then.
#336 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:54:59 AM(UTC)
As I don't see it on the list yet, I would like to add two cars with a completely wrong sound file.
Maserati MC12 and Ferrari Enzo.
As for the explanation on why it is wrong, just watch a Forza Horizon 3 video and a real video of the car.
This is a tweaked sound file from the LaFerrari.
PG com'on mate...
 1 user liked this post.
#337 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:19:12 AM(UTC)
I don't see why they felt the need to change all of the Viper's sounds, they were a lot closer to realistic before...now it just sounds like someone farting for much longer than humanly possible.

Oh, except for the Formula Drift Viper which is odd since they bothered to change ALL of the others.

Can't stand to drive some of my favorite all time cars now because the new sound is just downright insultingly awful.

For future reference PG/T10, this is what a Viper V10 sounds like:
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGERQkWojyE

Next time don't go into the john and record someone passing gas and put it in your game as an engine sound.
#338 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:40:26 PM(UTC)
Like someone said ontop the Bmw 2012 m5 sounds a bit bland without the pops etc it lacks grunt....
 1 user liked this post.
#339 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:47:56 PM(UTC)
Car volumes in general in the game are too low if you ask me.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#340 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:14:44 PM(UTC)
As someone said above, if they got the sounds right the first time there is no need to update them. And if you're gonna update them, boy you better go back and record that car again! Don't just slap something together. It's so cheap. Gives you the impression that they don't care. "Oh we've added newer cars and focused on those, who cares about the old cars"

If the P1 sounded the way it did in first game it launched in, people would be like "what is this?" But no it was perfected. Now its high quality detail was scrapped with cheap sounds and because the Senna exists, who cares right? At this rate, the Senna will sound like a cut and paste car in FM8. Those accurated recorded sounds? Gone.

Back in FH1 almost every car sounded recorded. Even cars as niche as the XKR-S. And now the XKR-S has an unnatural sound that roughly resembles the original but its like they did a poor job "updating" it. Shame... Is this what I'm paying for? Slapping old well done cars in new games and scrapping their good sounds/not checking to see if all of the details transferred well in place of graphics and newer more "relevant" cars? I play this game to drive everything. Not just the new Senna or 812 or any of that. Everything. Forza used to feel so solid and now we got cars that feel like they don't even belong in the same game.
#341 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 2:23:46 PM(UTC)
The FPV ute has the wrong engine sound. The real ute uses the same motor as the gtf 351, It should be using the gtf 351 sound file in the game not the weird sound they have given it.
#342 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:24:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post

They were accurate but worse from a technical standpoint.

In FH3 many of the sounds were in fact worse.

Oh I completely agree Night Driver - technically not the best, but very, very accurate. FM5 actually really stood out.. there was so much exhaust rumble and loud noise from the engines... I just wanted to drop everything and spend the night with it, mind you! Superb reverb and forced induction effects too.
 2 users liked this post.
#343 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:07:26 AM(UTC)
Haven't read all posts. Saddening to see FH4 follow suit from FM7, I remember an extensive discussion about this.

The point about TV-speakers was mentioned numerous times (back in FM7). Let me clarify once more : That depends on the quality of the TV-speakers. I'd imagine you'd need VERY low-end integrated TV-speakers not to hear the degradation.

I have an older TV screen, but high-end for its' time. TV-speakers are seperate clip-ons which are then wired between, so I have decent sound, but there is no comparison to high end Hi-Fi/Surround (goes without saying).

I easily heard the degradation in FM7, certain cars stood out to me personally, lacking proper bass and 'oomph' - others not so much - as previous Forza iterations have their weak spots as well. Point being there were plenty of people having valid complaints, going into great detail.

Can't imagine PG and T10 just saying "we bet most people play on crappy speakers, nobody'll notice"... These are AAA-titles and they knew plenty of people have proper rigs. They knew people would take notice.

There are either

1) Changes for the worse in their audio/sound engineering/etc. department?

2) Performance compromises (i.e. increased garage limit makes for lesser sound files)?

This thread is important. Engine sounds are crucial to the experience.

Things like these can be gamebreaking to a lot of people.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:09:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#344 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:44:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jarred xr8 Go to Quoted Post
The FPV ute has the wrong engine sound. The real ute uses the same motor as the gtf 351, It should be using the gtf 351 sound file in the game not the weird sound they have given it.

And those two cars use the same engine as the 2018 Mustang, just supercharged.
 1 user liked this post.
#345 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:53:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: d2124 Go to Quoted Post

I've also complained of this. I first noticed it in the Agera RS. It seems that almost anything with turbos/supercharger gets that god awful whine after a while, especially after resetting the car via a wreck or whatever
#346 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:20:21 AM(UTC)
The sound of Honda Civic and Dodge Durango is a big joke.... endless farting....geezes beware of that...
#347 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:20:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pippilongstokng Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: d2124 Go to Quoted Post

I've also complained of this. I first noticed it in the Agera RS. It seems that almost anything with turbos/supercharger gets that god awful whine after a while, especially after resetting the car via a wreck or whatever

This sound is terrible I'm sure Koenigsegg would be upset about this... still no patch after all this time..
#348 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:04:44 PM(UTC)
A quick and easy solution would be making the turbo/superchargers louder. Can hardly hear them in most cars. You have to look at the sides of the car to get the best of it. I don't get it. At least make up for the awful sounds by giving decent turbo/superchargers.

Also, not only has the R34 been badly nerfed since FM4, but it sounds awful too. A solution to that would be engine swaps. But noooo. We could put the R35 engine in a fairlady or 240 but not in the R34? & most cars get the turbo rally swap option but again, nothing for the R34. Just the crappy V8 -_-
#349 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 2:50:30 AM(UTC)
I also watched that YT video with FH4/FH3 engine sounds comparisons and I agree 100%...

Horrid. If this trend continues we'll wind up with the vacuum cleaner sounds of older Gran Turismos, FH4 almost "achieves" this already...

Now, FM7 I could understand somewhat. There were people not happy with the 550 garage limit in FM6, so maybe T10 had to compromise. One step forward there, one step back here.

If their reasons for FH4 are not performance related, then I can only say - what on earth have PG/T10 been smoking?😐

I've only played the demo. I still have a "raincheck" on the 14-day trial 'Game Pass', I might play FH4 for 'free' 2 weeks, then cancel 'Game Pass'.

In its' current engine sound state I won't buy FH4. Not at full price.
 3 users liked this post.
#350 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 3:10:02 AM(UTC)
the svt cobra's stock engine has a "v8 engine swap" sound... what?!! i swapped out the stock engine with the available v8 swap option and it is the same sound. the same lame big block v8 swap sound that sounds the same in every car.

also, who's innovative idea was it to make most of the cars in the game so silent on off throttle? there's almost no sound.. there's practically no bark to the downshifting sounds either. and a number of cars tend to get quieter the more you rev them in any gear... jeez!

with the tech that's currently available, how difficult is it, really, to replicate car sounds 1:1?

if the game has so many glaring faults, you can imagine how frustrated those with TV speakers must be.

if the game didn't have such gorgeous visuals, i would have forgiven the sound. if the physics weren't so 'reasonable' and easy to pick up without being too arcadey, i would have forgiven the sounds. but with so much content in the game, PG couldn't have upped the game size just a bit to include proper car sounds?

i spent almost an hour reading some of the comments in the fm7 engine sound thread - the more i read these depressing comments in the two threads, the more anxious i become - "man, i'm going to come across more car sound disappointments for sure."

from what i can estimate, just average or slightly above average car sounds is becoming a trend in the forza games. someone please prove me wrong.

sorry you guys (PG), but this game is not worth the full price on account of the car sounds. you can always fix the sounds but who are we to tell you what to do. we're just fans.

also, completely puzzling is the fact that the Senna can sound so good, although the same issue as the other cars - "small" volume and bass - how is it that other cars sound either wrong or just extremely displeasing to the ears?

please ask your sound design team to introduce the correct layers of bass for the car sounds and give those sounds volume/impact/oopmh/bark/loudness. c'mon PG, so many genuine complaints in this thread. two patches out and nothing at all.

on the positive side of things, i will thank the developers for making this available on game pass.
74 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error