74 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
#301 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:17:30 AM(UTC)
I came here just to complain about this issue.

I played Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7 and now Horizon 4 on PC on my big screen in the living room with big full range speakers. And the cars sound awful, much worse than in Horizon 3. Example: The LaFerrari does sound generic, not high pitched enough, not like a v12 at all. I love the car but I don't want to drive it in Horizon 4.

And generally the engine sounds lack sophistication and bass. There is no bass at all. I guess they did it because they want people to listen to the radio and not be distracted by the engine, or something? Not the right decision for a racing game. They rub these great cars of their umpf, their fascination and their appeal. They sound and feel like little fisher-price cars, not brutal monsters with 700 hp.
 6 users liked this post.
#302 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:34:13 AM(UTC)
One car to add to the list which disappointed me the most is the Maserati granturismo s.
I actually rented this car in irl for 9 days. It's one of the best sounding v8's ever produced.
In fh4 it sounds closer to a motorbike, with nearly no resemblance to any kind of V8 whatsoever, which is rediculous.
I had to engine swap to the 6.2l V8 to make it semi similar, bit my god with such a well known car, with such a well known sound, this shouldn't be happening, especially when the sound was already better in fh3.

There's a really good sound comparison video on YouTube at the moment, comparing many cars of fh3 to fh4. Every single one is better in fh3.
Games should upgrade things in their respective series not downgrade! Crazy bad.

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:36:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#303 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:23:57 AM(UTC)
The Maserati is already on the list, it's bad and Alfa 8C also has inaccurate but also different sound (despite the cars having the same engine, it's like they didn't do the research) I'll add Kia Stinger and Dodge Charger to the list on page 8.
 1 user liked this post.
#304 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:46:32 AM(UTC)
All of the viper engines sound particularly bad, almost like the sound is being played at the wrong speed. I engine swapped the 8.4L into the power wagon and supercharged it and the engine sound got way worse.
#305 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:08:58 PM(UTC)
There was a car in FM7 (Ferrari California T I think) which sounded closer to the Gran Turismo than the Gran Turismo itself. Perhaps the team could look into it and give the Gran Turismo that sample.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
 1 user liked this post.
#306 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:00:17 PM(UTC)
Please add the Aston Martin One77 to the list. In FH4 it has the same sound as the Vantage V12. It had a pretty good sound in Horizon 2/3.
Less raspy and a higher pitch is needed.

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the Pagani Huayra shares the same base note with the Aventador. IRL these two engines have absolutely different engine sounds.
 2 users liked this post.
#307 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:06:21 PM(UTC)
My god they are bad!

If you have Horizon 3, fire it up and jump in a stock 2008 SRT10 Dodge Viper and listen to that v10 sound. It sounds tough, it has a lovely growl to it. Then jump in the exact same car in Horizon 4 and listen to the croak machine they have for it.

Throw a racing rotary in the Twerkstallion... it sounds like a nitro R/C car. Its terrible.

Why PG Games? Why did you do this? I LOVE this game but my god the engine sounds are just awful.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:05:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#308 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:09:43 PM(UTC)
I like most the engine noises, but the Viper V10 is really off. When coasting in 5th+ it does that croaking thing. Never before has it sounded like that.
#309 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:16:00 PM(UTC)
I love the scream of the racing rotor. Swapped it into my Savannah in both FH3 and FH4. Haven't driven a car yet that sounds "awful".
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#310 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:22:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
I love the scream of the racing rotor. Swapped it into my Savannah in both FH3 and FH4. Haven't driven a car yet that sounds "awful".

Scream? Its a high pitched whine. Yes, rotaries rev high but they dont sound like bee on a megaphone. Im sorry but I cant see how anyone could think that rotary sounds good. And you seriously havent listend to the V10s in game? Just the awful croaking sound they make?

Seriously, if you have H3 run a Viper then run one in H4 and you will see the difference.
#311 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:30:00 PM(UTC)
The Formula Drift Viper sounded fine. I haven't used any others, but I'll check it out when I have the chance. I don't recall if I used one in FH3. I usually avoid Vipers.

And that racing rotor is a glorious scream on my TV. Like a crazed banshee hunting for a tricky pooka in the night.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#312 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:06:48 AM(UTC)
The SRT10 that I just tried in both games sounds slightly better stock in FH4. It's got a low rumble to it that makes it sound more muscly. Race exhaust seems to make it a little blander, though.
 1 user liked this post.
#313 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:25:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hockeybalboa 96 Go to Quoted Post
Scream? Its a high pitched whine. Yes, rotaries rev high but they dont sound like bee on a megaphone. Im sorry but I cant see how anyone could think that rotary sounds good. And you seriously havent listend to the V10s in game? Just the awful croaking sound they make?

You're right. They're even worse IRL. My blender makes a better sound.

IIRC in FM7 they mixed a piston sound with the rotary in the RX-7 and it sounded like stuff. In FH4, at least the RX-7 Spirit-R sounds like a rotary, but others might not.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
#314 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:38:00 PM(UTC)
Added Ford Focus RS MK II as pointed out by another user to the list on page 8.
 2 users liked this post.
#315 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:22:14 PM(UTC)
I think my friend & I started playing this series at the wrong time. We started in FH2. The sounds were fantastic. FH3 comes out and so many sounds were wrong or worse (not to mention different between driving the car and hearing someone else drive past you)

Theres no point talking about the Supra anymore since its gone (but it was perfect in FH2 and ruined in FH3). But now they've nailed the R32, R33 & R34 sounds to the coffin. In FH3, the R33 sounded amazing and was accurate. Now its been reverted.

Im sure the guys that did sound back in the old days have left the company, because these days the sound design is terrible.
 1 user liked this post.
#316 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:06:44 PM(UTC)
The Subarus sound nothing like a boxer engine. Sounds more like the Mitsubishi Evolution. The GC8 is probably the closest.
I wanna go fast
 2 users liked this post.
#317 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 12:24:23 PM(UTC)
I found another complaint to add to the list. I would say overall this can be said about every car. But I first noticed it in the FD Mustang. I went back onto FM7 to drift with it on a track and it sounded absolutely amazing. And as you know when you’re loading in it gives you an in car view for a second. While revving it inside the car it was amazing. The car sounded hollow and you could tell it had no sound proofing, like a true race car. The pops and bangs from inside were what you’d expect. I’d chalk this up as a 9/10 on sound accuracy and expectations. It was near perfect. I was pumped thinking it would be the same in FH4. Nope. Dead wrong. I used it and it had a generic V8 sound. Tried the in car view and it sounded just muffled. Not that same awesome experience as in FM7. I just don’t understand how it can be so good in one game and not the same in another. But, this can be said about any car. If you race in cockpit view on FM7 the in car noises are spectacular while in FH4 they’re just bland and muffled. Another thing I noticed was all the disks and gauges in the FD mustang lit up and worked in fm7 and in fh4 they didn’t show anything. Nothing worked. It’s like PG took FH4 and just dialed back car details from a 9 to a 5....
#318 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 12:55:38 PM(UTC)
I'll add Formula Drift cars to the list. Our hope is the October 25th patch, they are going to add Route Creator in it and it could be a big update. But I'm slowly losing that hope, won't be surprised if it will be just bug fixes (although those are also very needed...).
 2 users liked this post.
#319 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:27:32 PM(UTC)
I'm going to go down the list of cars in order that I think have either questionable, inaccurate, or straight up garbage sounds, accompanied by explanations as to why and possible reasons. I have the time, and I'm not really obsessing over these, even though most are a disappointment, I still love the game. But I certainly hope a dev sees this. -shrug- Here goes:

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
It sounds like an AMG, but to be honest it has been this way since FH3 so I doubt it'll get a fix. It sounded perfect in FH1 and somewhat decent in FH2, no clue what happened.

- Aston Martin One-77
One of many examples of cars that were fine in FH3 and butchered in FH4. Tell me why it sounded just like the real thing and was replaced with a generic AM 5.9 liter V12 engine note? Makes no sense, ruins the car for me because it doesn't sound as exotic as it should.

- 2015 Audi RS6 Avant
This car in real life has the same engine, exhaust set up as the RS7. I mean they're the same cars basically. But in game, this has a different weaker sound. It sounds straight-piped, but not as if they did a good job. The RS7 is deeper and throatier as it should be. I mean it's not terrible but it's like, if I come from driving my RS7 to this I'm like, wow okay [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

- Audi RS5/RS4 & anything that uses that naturally aspirated V8
Very weak sounding. These sounded orgasmic in FH1, not sure what happened.

- 2009 Audi RS6
Something is wrong with this sound. It is way too high-pitched and yet dull. Sounds nothing like the actual bi-turbo V10 that powers this beast of a car.

- BMW M2
Literally the same sound as the M4 cut and paste. The M2 sounded different in FH3. They share the same engine in real life but they're not the same setup/tune. They sound different and it throws me off.

- BMW M4 GTS
I can't say FH3 had a correct sound because it didn't. However, the GTS does not sound like a plain M4, it's definitely raspier.

- 2012 BMW M5 & M6 F13
Great sounds, but no backfire pops at all. You just see flames and that's it. Same with X6M actually as it shares engine sound. Also, M5 when you hit rev line sounds weird, like if you keep revving it stutters.

- BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Why did this sound perfect in FH3 and then get replaced with an M4 sound, a car that didn't even exist when these went into production...?

- 2008 BMW M3
I don't know what this sound is, where it came from... what is going on here? It sounds horrible. Sounds nothing like the M3's naturally aspirated V8. Again, a car that sounded perfect in past Horizons.

- BMW Z3 M Coupe
I haven't driven it, but everyone seems to complain about it. I can only imagine what they did.

- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR & SRT Viper
All I can ask is, 1) Who in their right might thought this even sounded like a car? 2) Why mess with a sound that was perfect in previous games?

- Ferrari 812 Superfast
Good sound, not perfectly accurate, but odd. Interior is perfect but exterior is too quiet and way more raspy than it needs to be. No V12 scream from outside, it's just odd and dizzying.

- Ferrari 488 GTB & California T
A lot of people have complained about this sound but having heard many of these cars irl, they're kinda better sounding than in FH3. However they're still odd sounding. Not sure what's going on lol. Especially in the high rev range. Also, not sure a Cali T and 488 sound exactly the same, p sure they have different exhaust setups, let alone tune.

- Ferrari LaFerrari
I can't express how much this one hurts. It sounds so wrong. Generic V12 noise in place of FH3's good sound, which is similar to an F12 as it should be. Who in their right mind changed it? Ruins car so bad for me I refuse to own one. I think the FXX K is same case.

- Ferrari F12tdf & F12berlinetta (maybe FF if it uses the same sound)
PERFECT sound, really. However, any time you lift off the throttle, the sound stops completely. It's so odd.

- Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Did they just cut and paste a 458 sound for this car. It sounds like a later Ferrari V8, it's too deep and not screamy like the actual 360s. Off putting. And AGAIN it sounded perfect in FH3, what happened.

- Ferrari 575M
Sounded perfect in FH3, again, noticing a trend here? Now it sounds like a later model Ferrari V12. Just so wrong. Ferrari would be ashamed.

- Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
It sounds muted. This car has the same engine, tune and exhaust tune as the F-Type R Coupe and yet it sounds nothing like it. It's like they designed a second note just for this car, completely wrong, and it's muted and not as raspy as it needs to be. Believe me, the real thing sounds like like an F-Type R except with slightly less backfire (but still some). Though in game, The F-Type doesn't backfire as much as it should so it sounds exactly like the XF/XK-RS/GT and those are accurate. I don't mind but this thing sounds nothing like those. I still drive it because it at least reminds me of a 5.0l V8 Supercharged sound, I guess. I don't know...

- Maserati GranTurismo S
I'm around these cars a lot in real life and someone on my college campus owns an MC Sportline and I hear it A LOT. He floors it all of the time. To say this sounds nothing like it, would be an understatement. What is this sound, really? Who did it and decided we'd be okay with it? Ruins the whole car completely. Maserati is all about sound and when you take that away you just have a dated car that performs mediocre. Pity. Again, it sounded perfect in FH3...

- McLaren P1
Okay, what happened again? AGAIN, it sounded perfect in FH3. They took that sound, trashed it, gave it a generic McLaren V8 sound and called it a day. For a million dollar hypercar? Unacceptable. Just like the LaFerrari, it's practically ruined.

- Mercedes (All the V8's)
I get it, Mercedes V8s sound similar. But they're not all the same thing. So why cut and paste the same V8 sound for every V8 car? It's puzzling. An SLS does not sound like an AMG GT. The 4.0 V8 they use today does not sound like their 5.5 or 6.3 or whatever. Learn the difference. I doubt they'll fix this and it doesn't really ruin their cars but I can't help but laugh at the laziness.

- Pagani Huayra & BC
What. In. The. World. Is. That. Sound. What have you done? It sounds nothing like a Huayra. It- what??? NO strong turbo noise. Nothing. It's just a generic slapped on noise for both of these masterpieces. These cars have been destroyed. And yet you gotta pay all that money to buy em? Why does an FH1 game, a game that came out 6 years ago, have a far more accurate sound where from interior view all you hear is turbo spool. Now all you hear is some generic whine from a car you can't even identify. What happened?

- Pagani Zonda R & Cinque Roadster
The sounds just wrong is all I'm gonna say. To me Pagani doesn't even exist in this game. Like... lol.

- Porsche 991.1/991.2 GT3RS & 997.2 GT3RS 4.0
The overall sound isn't bad just... why when you get towards the 8-9000 rev range does it sound so fake? And then the shift noise is so wrong? And correct me if I'm wrong, but the 997 GT3 isnt supposed to sound exactly like the 991 is it? These cars are good fun and totally not ruined by bad sound but they could use some adjusting. Especially considering the 991.1 GT3RS did not have that odd sound in FH3 nor did the 997...

- Porsche 918 Spyder
Edit, I was wrong. It sounds nothing like it did in FH3. It's ruined as well. Jesus Christ, they butchered the holy trinity in this game. They're all garbage.

- Porsche 991 Turbo S
I mean, thankfully it's not as ruined, but it is a bit off. Unlike FH3...

- Porsche Carrera GT
No sugar coating, you guys think you can play us into thinking all V10s sound the same? It sounds like an adjusted Audi R8/Huracan sound. It's an abomination and yet again it had its own unique sound in FH3. Is it that hard to cut and paste sounds from FH3 rather than making up garbage new ones for cars that didn't need em?

And, that's all folks. It was a long one but I had fun writing it. More fun than I have driving most of the cars listed lmaooo.

Overall, I am a bit disappointed. Half of these cars I avoid owning/driving because of their sounds and that's not good. There are a lot of cars I do own, around 280, that do sound good/are modeled good and so it's not like I don't enjoy the game, but these kind of things should not be happening. Especially with cars like the LaF and P1. Come on. And notice how a lot of these cars sounded good in FH3? What happened? Why fix what ain't broke? There's just no excuse...

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2018 9:11:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#320 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:12:10 PM(UTC)
Bring back FM 6 sounds :
- Audi RS6 C7
-Audi RS7
-BMW E39 M5
-BMW E92 M3
-BMW X5 M
-BMW M4
-Lamborghini Aventador
-Audi RS4 B5
-Audi RS5
-Audi RS4 2013
-Audi Sport Quattro
-Mustang GT350R
-All Porsche sound
-All Honda Sound
-All Nissan RB sound

Horizon 4 Need a sound update
#321 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:47:19 PM(UTC)
agreed
 2 users liked this post.
#322 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:11:05 PM(UTC)
Great work! You should post it in Features Wishlist. I did my list too, it's back on page 8 in this thread.

Originally Posted by: Vantage98 Go to Quoted Post
I'm going to go down the list of cars in order that I think have either questionable, inaccurate, or stra
ight up garbage sounds, accompanied by explanations as to why and possible reasons. I have the time, and I'm not really obsessing over these, even though most are a disappointment, I still love the game. But I certainly hope a dev sees this. -shrug- Here goes:

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
It sounds like an AMG, but to be honest it has been this way since FH3 so I doubt it'll get a fix. It sounded perfect in FH1 and somewhat decent in FH2, no clue what happened.

- Aston Martin One-77
One of many examples of cars that were fine in FH3 and butchered in FH4. Tell me why it sounded just like the real thing and was replaced with a generic AM 5.9 liter V12 engine note? Makes no sense, ruins the car for me because it doesn't sound as exotic as it should.

- 2015 Audi RS6 Avant
This car in real life has the same engine, exhaust set up as the RS7. I mean they're the same cars basically. But in game, this has a different weaker sound. It sounds straight-piped, but not as if they did a good job. The RS7 is deeper and throatier as it should be. I mean it's not terrible but it's like, if I come from driving my RS7 to this I'm like, wow okay [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

- Audi RS5/RS4 & anything that uses that naturally aspirated V8
Very weak sounding. These sounded orgasmic in FH1, not sure what happened.

- 2009 Audi RS6
Something is wrong with this sound. It is way too high-pitched and yet dull. Sounds nothing like the actual bi-turbo V10 that powers this beast of a car.

- BMW M2
Literally the same sound as the M4 cut and paste. The M2 sounded different in FH3. They share the same engine in real life but they're not the same setup/tune. They sound different and it throws me off.

- BMW M4 GTS
I can't say FH3 had a correct sound because it didn't. However, the GTS does not sound like a plain M4, it's definitely raspier.

- 2012 BMW M5 & M6 F13
Great sounds, but no backfire pops at all. You just see flames and that's it. Same with X6M actually as it shares engine sound. Also, M5 when you hit rev line sounds weird, like if you keep revving it stutters.

- BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Why did this sound perfect in FH3 and then get replaced with an M4 sound, a car that didn't even exist when these went into production...?

- 2008 BMW M3
I don't know what this sound is, where it came from... what is going on here? It sounds horrible. Sounds nothing like the M3's naturally aspirated V8. Again, a car that sounded perfect in past Horizons.

- BMW Z3 M Coupe
I haven't driven it, but everyone seems to complain about it. I can only imagine what they did.

- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR & SRT Viper
All I can ask is, 1) Who in their right might thought this even sounded like a car? 2) Why mess with a sound that was perfect in previous games?

- Ferrari 812 Superfast
Good sound, not perfectly accurate, but odd. Interior is perfect but exterior is too quiet and way more raspy than it needs to be. No V12 scream from outside, it's just odd and dizzying.

- Ferrari 488 GTB & California T
A lot of people have complained about this sound but having heard many of these cars irl, they're kinda better sounding than in FH3. However they're still odd sounding. Not sure what's going on lol. Especially in the high rev range. Also, not sure a Cali T and 488 sound exactly the same, p sure they have different exhaust setups, let alone tune.

- Ferrari LaFerrari
I can't express how much this one hurts. It sounds so wrong. Generic V12 noise in place of FH3's good sound, which is similar to an F12 as it should be. Who in their right mind changed it? Ruins car so bad for me I refuse to own one. I think the FXX K is same case.

- Ferrari F12tdf & F12berlinetta (maybe FF if it uses the same sound)
PERFECT sound, really. However, any time you lift off the throttle, the sound stops completely. It's so odd.

- Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Did they just cut and paste a 458 sound for this car. It sounds like a later Ferrari V8, it's too deep and not screamy like the actual 360s. Off putting. And AGAIN it sounded perfect in FH3, what happened.

- Ferrari 575M
Sounded perfect in FH3, again, noticing a trend here? Now it sounds like a later model Ferrari V12. Just so wrong. Ferrari would be ashamed.

- Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
It sounds muted. This car has the same engine, tune and exhaust tune as the F-Type R Coupe and yet it sounds nothing like it. It's like they designed a second note just for this car, completely wrong, and it's muted and not as raspy as it needs to be. Believe me, the real thing sounds like like an F-Type R except with slightly less backfire (but still some). Though in game, The F-Type doesn't backfire as much as it should so it sounds exactly like the XF/XK-RS/GT and those are accurate. I don't mind but this thing sounds nothing like those. I still drive it because it at least reminds me of a 5.0l V8 Supercharged sound, I guess. I don't know...

- Maserati GranTurismo S
I'm around these cars a lot in real life and someone on my college campus owns an MC Sportline and I hear it A LOT. He floors it all of the time. To say this sounds nothing like it, would be an understatement. What is this sound, really? Who did it and decided we'd be okay with it? Ruins the whole car completely. Maserati is all about sound and when you take that away you just have a dated car that performs mediocre. Pity. Again, it sounded perfect in FH3...

- McLaren P1
Okay, what happened again? AGAIN, it sounded perfect in FH3. They took that sound, trashed it, gave it a generic McLaren V8 sound and called it a day. For a million dollar hypercar? Unacceptable. Just like the LaFerrari, it's practically ruined.

- Mercedes (All the V8's)
I get it, Mercedes V8s sound similar. But they're not all the same thing. So why cut and paste the same V8 sound for every V8 car? It's puzzling. An SLS does not sound like an AMG GT. The 4.0 V8 they use today does not sound like their 5.5 or 6.3 or whatever. Learn the difference. I doubt they'll fix this and it doesn't really ruin their cars but I can't help but laugh at the laziness.

- Pagani Huayra & BC
What. In. The. World. Is. That. Sound. What have you done? It sounds nothing like a Huayra. It- what??? NO strong turbo noise. Nothing. It's just a generic slapped on noise for both of these masterpieces. These cars have been destroyed. And yet you gotta pay all that money to buy em? Why does an FH1 game, a game that came out 6 years ago, have a far more accurate sound where from interior view all you hear is turbo spool. Now all you hear is some generic whine from a car you can't even identify. What happened?

- Pagani Zonda R & Cinque Roadster
The sounds just wrong is all I'm gonna say. To me Pagani doesn't even exist in this game. Like... lol.

- Porsche 991.1/991.2 GT3RS & 997.2 GT3RS 4.0
The overall sound isn't bad just... why when you get towards the 8-9000 rev range does it sound so fake? And then the shift noise is so wrong? And correct me if I'm wrong, but the 997 GT3 isnt supposed to sound exactly like the 991 is it? These cars are good fun and totally not ruined by bad sound but they could use some adjusting. Especially considering the 991.1 GT3RS did not have that odd sound in FH3 nor did the 997...

- Porsche 918 Spyder
I mean, thankfully it's not as ruined as the P1 or LaFerrari, but it is a bit off. Unlike FH3...

- Porsche 991 Turbo S
Same case as above.

- Porsche Carrera GT
No sugar coating, you guys think you can play us into thinking all V10s sound the same? It sounds like an adjusted Audi R8/Huracan sound. It's an abomination and yet again it had its own unique sound in FH3. Is it that hard to cut and paste sounds from FH3 rather than making up garbage new ones for cars that didn't need em?

And, that's all folks. It was a long one but I had fun writing it. More fun than I have driving most of the cars listed lmaooo.

Overall, I am a bit disappointed. Half of these cars I avoid owning/driving because of their sounds and that's not good. There are a lot of cars I do own, around 280, that do sound good/are modeled good and so it's not like I don't enjoy the game, but these kind of things should not be happening. Especially with cars like the LaF and P1. Come on. And notice how a lot of these cars sounded good in FH3? What happened? Why fix what ain't broke? There's just no excuse...

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2018 9:12:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#323 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:40:34 PM(UTC)
Why isn't this being listened to? My goodness this is not acceptable.
#324 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 4:39:11 AM(UTC)
Posting in wishlist will result in nothing. The almost 40 page, 50,000 views sound thread for FM7 did nothing either. They must be using all the resources for graphics, 4K, and HDR. No room for authentic unique sounds for the cars maybe. It’s a shame that the poor bass and low end rumble that was missing from FM7 has transferred to FH4, and that the accuracy of the samples has went even lower. It makes sense though. A few post above someone said the Viper sounded muscular and the rotary sounded great through his TV speakers🤦‍♂️. If a Harrier jet flying just feet away from my car produces zero bass from my sub and no sounds from my Atmos overhead speakers there are serious issues. They just aren’t a priority since most customers are using TV speakers or stuff headphones.
7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
 1 user liked this post.
#325 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:22:25 AM(UTC)
On the recent FastLane gaming channel he made a video of the updated sound of the Db10 sound. So if they can update that , they can do everything else

https://youtu.be/RiNuEaWV1zo
74 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error