7 Pages<<567Prev
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#151 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:06:13 PM(UTC)
GBR Winny. You have been called out a number of times.

Pick a track where the first sector is easy - negating any rewind benefits, choose your favourite car class and set a time.

We will then compare our efforts to yours.

No one wants to 1v1 you as you do not sound like someone people want to spend time with.

If you are good or even just average you will be able to set a time close to your best within 6 to 10 laps so no real drain on your limited time.

Think of it as practice before you play your mates or do it instead of posting on here.

Look forward at seeing your time and I am nowhere near as quick as Laige, box, Vanquish, etc.

Just post track and class here when you are done.

Thanks
Rank: Racing Legend
#152 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:25:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BARNYCULL Go to Quoted Post
GBR Winny. You have been called out a number of times.

Pick a track where the first sector is easy - negating any rewind benefits, choose your favourite car class and set a time.

We will then compare our efforts to yours.

No one wants to 1v1 you as you do not sound like someone people want to spend time with.

If you are good or even just average you will be able to set a time close to your best within 6 to 10 laps so no real drain on your limited time.

Think of it as practice before you play your mates or do it instead of posting on here.

Look forward at seeing your time and I am nowhere near as quick as Laige, box, Vanquish, etc.

Just post track and class here when you are done.

Thanks


Don't think people would 1v1 him as he was accused of ramming people off if they try to go past him in those previously linked threads

Edited by user Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:44:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#153 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:21:35 PM(UTC)
How fast or slow GBR Winny is in reality isn't the issue. The statement about people tuning rental cars with some sort of glitch is the elephant in the room as far as I am concerned.
The below statement was in reply to GBR Winny's post in the ForzaRC section of the forums.

Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
I'm surprised it took this long for this to reach the forums. Makes you question the pre-top 24 rounds, though I'm not sure who actually exploited this.

For those reading this thread, this glitch only impacted cars that can be tuned in stock form which were usually race cars.


Swerve posts on these forums regularly and is lighting quick. Not that being fast matters, but this post by RPM Swerve is pretty much a smoking gun. This is the first I have heard of such a glitch of people tuning rental cars. If this was happening during the ForzaRC it basically makes the ForzaRC a joke. If people are doing this in the Rivals ie Bounty Challenges, Qualifiers, etc. those are also compromised.
Rank: Racing Legend
#154 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:58:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChristinaRacing Go to Quoted Post
How fast or slow GBR Winny is in reality isn't the issue. The statement about people tuning rental cars with some sort of glitch is the elephant in the room as far as I am concerned.
The below statement was in reply to GBR Winny's post in the ForzaRC section of the forums.

Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
I'm surprised it took this long for this to reach the forums. Makes you question the pre-top 24 rounds, though I'm not sure who actually exploited this.

For those reading this thread, this glitch only impacted cars that can be tuned in stock form which were usually race cars.


Swerve posts on these forums regularly and is lighting quick. Not that being fast matters, but this post by RPM Swerve is pretty much a smoking gun. This is the first I have heard of such a glitch of people tuning rental cars. If this was happening during the ForzaRC it basically makes the ForzaRC a joke. If people are doing this in the Rivals ie Bounty Challenges, Qualifiers, etc. those are also compromised.


So true
And if Whinnys post was just about that it wouldnt have gone sideways..didnt help that he apparently doesnt even do those events
So you can apply a tune to stock cars...but you are not changing parts so not actual upgrading
Isnt that allowed in some rivals events though

Edited by user Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:00:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:25:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChristinaRacing Go to Quoted Post
How fast or slow GBR Winny is in reality isn't the issue. The statement about people tuning rental cars with some sort of glitch is the elephant in the room as far as I am concerned.
The below statement was in reply to GBR Winny's post in the ForzaRC section of the forums.

Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
I'm surprised it took this long for this to reach the forums. Makes you question the pre-top 24 rounds, though I'm not sure who actually exploited this.

For those reading this thread, this glitch only impacted cars that can be tuned in stock form which were usually race cars.


Swerve posts on these forums regularly and is lighting quick. Not that being fast matters, but this post by RPM Swerve is pretty much a smoking gun. This is the first I have heard of such a glitch of people tuning rental cars. If this was happening during the ForzaRC it basically makes the ForzaRC a joke. If people are doing this in the Rivals ie Bounty Challenges, Qualifiers, etc. those are also compromised.


His posts in this thread actually have nothing to do with that, sure they started out that way and then divulged into a high and mighty attitude.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Driver's License
#156 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 1:29:49 PM(UTC)
Dear Team 5/b0x/R-S,

Remember a week ago, when we were #1? Those were good times.

*sigh*

Fast wishes,
-SP
Rank: Moderator
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 4:26:27 PM(UTC)

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1024088028870926336
"The #ForzaRC Pro-Am concludes Wednesday in #Forza7! Here's your second-to-last update on all the teams, as well as a look at how the individual Team Captains are stacking up."


Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 4:54:29 PM(UTC)
Go team ABC, way to put in the effort. LOL
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#159 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 5:11:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
Go team ABC, way to put in the effort. LOL


Yep, we are rockin' it! Those average times went up quite a bit!
Rank: Racing Legend
#160 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 7:30:36 PM(UTC)
Finally this is coming to an end
6 weeks was a long bounty
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 8:55:33 PM(UTC)
I can see a big win on the horizon. All those prizes for such little effort LOL. . Cracer you should have changed to Gracer when you had the chance. My thanks to mr venom and my fellow team members.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#162 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 12:26:36 AM(UTC)
Wow, there was a lot of back and forth I missed. My group was doing so well at the start of this event, but have seem to have dropped down to nearly last. Oh well. Only car I need these days is the Raptor FE. Hopefully it will be available soon.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#163 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 3:47:58 AM(UTC)
Glad I put in my 2:05 to keep that time down for our team lol

btw I beat one of the team captains, he should do better for his team
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#164 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 4:48:47 PM(UTC)
Did anyone else get a bunch of random gifts?

Ferrari F12
Charger SRT
Valiant Charger
FPV Ute FE
22B FE
A-class FE
MX5 FE

Edited by user Monday, August 6, 2018 4:55:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#165 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 4:49:45 PM(UTC)
Are these gifts from the FRC bounty hunter challenge?

Edit - yep those look like cars from the FRC Pro-Am bounty hunter event prize list

https://forums.forzamoto...ro-Am-Bounty-Hunter.aspx

Edited by user Monday, August 6, 2018 4:53:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


🇨🇦
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#166 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 4:54:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Are these gifts from the FRC bounty hunter challenge?

Edit - yep those look like cars from the FRC Pro-Am bounty hunter event prize list

https://forums.forzamoto...ro-Am-Bounty-Hunter.aspx


Ah, thank you. I had forgotten they hadn't give those out yet.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#167 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 5:16:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Are these gifts from the FRC bounty hunter challenge?

Edit - yep those look like cars from the FRC Pro-Am bounty hunter event prize list

https://forums.forzamoto...ro-Am-Bounty-Hunter.aspx


Ah, thank you. I had forgotten they hadn't give those out yet.


This might be the first time an event has ended without endless questions as to 'where's my rewards!' lol

Since I was team laige, I won't expect anything 😜

Edited by user Monday, August 6, 2018 5:18:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: On the Podium
 1 user liked this post.
#168 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 7:14:16 PM(UTC)
Credits, cars, forza editions, most of which I didn't already have, Lykan Hypersport, Ferrari F12berlinetta, Subaru FE, Ford Ute FE, and others, man, it was like xmas today!
Thank you Turn 10!!!

Edited by user Monday, August 6, 2018 7:16:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#169 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 8:50:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

This might be the first time an event has ended without endless questions as to 'where's my rewards!' lol

Since I was team laige, I won't expect anything 😜


Of coures we came last you And I were on that team got to wonder if any one changed there GT at the end of the comp though
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#170 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:01:47 AM(UTC)
I have put my prize cars up for auction for the cheapest price, just a heads up for anyone who wants a double
Rank: On the Podium
#171 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 2:04:41 PM(UTC)
And more cars today! Man, xmas comes 3 times a year this year! Thanks yet again T10! More cars I didn't yet own, this is wonderful

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#172 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:25:28 PM(UTC)
Waves to Cracer and Alan as he cruises past in his Lykan Hypersport.
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error