7 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:18:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Damn team 3 I think we need to have some team building exercises...

I'm going to be doing my first run Friday night AEST

Best of luck, we're all hopelessly depending rooting for you!

If it's any consolation, I've been a regular Top 5% driver for most/all of the BHs so far in FM7 (except for Josef's first one which I came in too late for). Road America is one of my favourite tracks too, albeit not my best (there are a couple of bits which routinely screw me over)
#52 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:55:07 PM(UTC)
I think it was obvious, that the team with T would have the best average. Too much fast Teams that start with T.

Maybe just a rant from one in the second to last team. ;S

PS: Did a few more laps, and down to 2:06,7 - hope it helps my team a bit.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:34:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:59:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperHomer2142 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
Here’s the current @ForzaRC Pro-Am leaderboard standings, based on average lap time per team in our #Forza7 Rivals event! Learn more here: https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_6_15_18

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1009556141188083712

Just curious; how are “dirty” laps counted in these averages? Since a 12 minute clean lap seems to register better on leaderboards than a 2 minute “dirty” lap, how can they be reliable figured into the averages?

Hopefully they ignore dirty laps.
Also, only gamertags that have existed for at least X amount of time should be considered, otherwise this system is open to abuse.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:23:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully there is a good mix of fast drivers in each team, that way the odds are stacked against people.

As someone who is on the same team as you; I'm sorry.

Heh, I'm sorry too, but our team is currently in second so it can't be that bad. Also, we have people like Raceboy as well so....
I'm not sure where box is on the leaderboards though. I do know Lightning was 2nd overall.....

Edited by user Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:24:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#55 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:08:19 AM(UTC)
Hopefully there is a good mix of fast drivers in each team, that way the odds are stacked against people.

As someone who is on the same team as you; I'm sorry.

Heh, I'm sorry too, but our team is currently in second so it can't be that bad. Also, we have people like Raceboy as well so....
I'm not sure where box is on the leaderboards though. I do know Lightning was 2nd overall.....

I don't think Box hasn't moved since his initial time of 2:05.8. Can't blame any of them for taking time off after RC, particularly those who flew from Europe or South America. Lighting took the top spot with a 2:03.xx when I looked last night. I managed a 2:11.6, which is barely good enough for top 30%. Given the team averages, the penalty for a dirty lap must be pretty significant.

Edit: Or I suppose there could be a huge spread of times between top 30% and the first dirty lap -- didn't even check. Either way, Road America appears to be one of the tracks I'm really bad at, but had no idea since I rarely venture into multiplayer. :-)

Edited by user Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:35:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:00:52 AM(UTC)
It's early. I haven't paid attention to the actual number of players to set a time. But some of them get upwards of 40k players setting a time. I think the LeMans bounty Hunter currently only has around 25k, and it's been out longer.

The last Indy BH, there was somewhere around 10k player difference between the Indy oval and the GP track.

There was enough players on the oval, that close to every thousandth had a player covering that time, but the GP had several areas where a particular thousandth wasn't covered.
#57 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:37:51 AM(UTC)
I just set a 2:15.775 to increase the G
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:53:48 PM(UTC)
Team 5 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1972 Chevrolet VH Valiant Charger R/T E49?

1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
Share Code 743 470 966

605,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 536 SWS / 2162 WS Remaining
#59 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 3:07:08 AM(UTC)
First 15 lap stint w/out TCS, managed a 2:08.884. Turned on TCS for the second stint and got down to a 2:08.302, there's an easy 2:07 there from my best sectors before I have to start chasing ghosts. TCs makes a big difference to drivability (moreso than time), you can get on the power much earlier in the corner and 1st gear is actually usable.
#60 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 1:29:38 PM(UTC)

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1010272522703519744
Quote:
Here's the final @ForzaRC Pro-Am team lap time update for this week. Look for the next update on Monday! #Forza7 Details: https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_6_22_18

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#61 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 3:59:01 PM(UTC)
Oh nooz!!!! We are falling!!!
#62 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:16:56 PM(UTC)
Ok Team Wesley I think we need to have a pub night or something to boost the team morale.. 😕

🇨🇦
#63 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 5:24:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Yes it seems we are. LOL Falling below mid-pack. Come on A-C Gamertags , we need all the help we can get. I am now in the low 6's hope to get into the mid to high 5's this weekend, maybe if I find the time. With all the rival events, its hard to give each one a fair amount of time. Plus I just started using manual/ with clutch for the first time, which isn't helping my cause. LOL

Edited by user Friday, June 22, 2018 5:29:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 6:28:14 PM(UTC)
Ok Team Wesley I think we need to have a pub night or something to boost the team morale.. 😕

I'm not so sure that a pub night would result in faster lap times. Speaking from experience, it would be an awful lot of fun, though. (virtual driving only!)

2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 6:57:37 PM(UTC)

I'm not so sure that a pub night would result in faster lap times. Speaking from experience, it would be an awful lot of fun, though. (virtual driving only!)

Pub night -> happiness -> boost in team morale -> faster Forza lap times

I think it's pretty foolproof!

🇨🇦
#66 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:08:08 PM(UTC)
Pub night -> happiness -> boost in team morale -> faster Forza lap times

I think it's pretty foolproof!

Still not convinced. I suggest thorough testing to verify. For science.

1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:49:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChristinaRacing Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Yes it seems we are. LOL Falling below mid-pack. Come on A-C Gamertags , we need all the help we can get. I am now in the low 6's hope to get into the mid to high 5's this weekend, maybe if I find the time. With all the rival events, its hard to give each one a fair amount of time. Plus I just started using manual/ with clutch for the first time, which isn't helping my cause. LOL

I will do my part this weekend to bring the average up a little, I can usually manage to sneak into the top 5%. In the end as long as we are ahead of H-L I am happy, as that is the only reward in this even that I don't have.
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:19:40 AM(UTC)
woohoo, go team venom :)
#69 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:38:10 AM(UTC)
2:07.5xx was the best i could muster, for now
#70 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:57:32 PM(UTC)
I ran a 2:07.6 I think top 6%. And the averages are around 2:17 seems a little slow to me. I thought about it & wondered if dirty laps are counted into the team average? Secondly what happens if someone parks or runs a slow lap on purpose. I was playing online with a friend & he only plays Free Play/Multiplayer & could care less about Rivals or locked cars. He was joking around and said my Tag starts with an M, I should go run a 30min CLEAN lap to help your team. I hope Turn 10 has a time cap of like 3 min or something. Rammers love ruing other peoples races, how long until they start messing with team rivals. So any word on Dirty/Slow laps?
#71 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:24:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theSRToutlaw Go to Quoted Post
I ran a 2:07.6 I think top 6%. And the averages are around 2:17 seems a little slow to me. I thought about it & wondered if dirty laps are counted into the team average? Secondly what happens if someone parks or runs a slow lap on purpose. I was playing online with a friend & he only plays Free Play/Multiplayer & could care less about Rivals or locked cars. He was joking around and said my Tag starts with an M, I should go run a 30min CLEAN lap to help your team. I hope Turn 10 has a time cap of like 3 min or something. Rammers love ruing other peoples races, how long until they start messing with team rivals. So any word on Dirty/Slow laps?

going by the average times I think the dirty laps are negligible and may not even be counted
even so there would probably be the same amount of dirty laps in each team , why would these rammers even bother doing laps when they are too busy being clowns ramming people
#72 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:48:59 PM(UTC)
Yeah I was more so talking about dirty laps than anything else, but I wonder how crazy long laps would affect the average. If they waste time ramming you never know. I have even ran some stupid long lap times in community rivals. Stopped to answer the phone didn't hit pause, finished the lap at 15min. Forgot & never ran another lap
#73 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:13:29 AM(UTC)
2:07.498 Finally cracked top 5% with NO clutch & now my thumb has a blister. I don't know if it's me but I have run fast laps braking early & fast laps braking late but as long as your exit is good it dosen't seem to matter to me. From my laps this car gets a weird wobble on exit that kills lap times, almost like a soft sway bar body roll when you have too much steering angle on exit.
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:07:03 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Today's ForzaRC Pro-Am update! As of Monday, only Team @TX3_HardBR are in the 2:15s! Check out the Pro-Am details: https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_6_15_18

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1011366576564518913
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgkYD0wUYAAhrSi.jpg
#75 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 8:10:46 PM(UTC)
Go team venom!
No team morale problems here but I need a pub night and I am prepared to take one for the team. It will help me handle the fact that my lap time of 2.12 something is not a great contribution.and the drinks will hold back the guilt.
7 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error