4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:34:21 PM(UTC)
Hi I don't know where exactly should I put this post. So could you give us option to turn on/off headlights at Horizon 4 Photomode? Just like in Motorsport 7. As well it will be nice if we can take the pics without driver. Opening doors and everything (Photomode) like at the forzavista.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7:04:24 AM(UTC)
I would like this option as well, unfortunately it may be too late if they didn't make those options available already but all we can do is hope.
I love cars
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:22:22 AM(UTC)
I am hoping for this feature as well, could make better photos with cars that have pop up headlights.
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:47:30 PM(UTC)
I for one am really looking forward to the photomode, I hope it has lots of options and a not bad way of moving the camera around
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 7:24:53 AM(UTC)
Will be nice to have an option to remove the driver. But most important thing is the headlights on/off just like in FM6 & FM7. I hope that turn10 people read the forum.
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 8:03:38 AM(UTC)
With the new advancements in photomode from FM7 and the fact that we can now take photos in multiplayer, I honestly can't wait!
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 1:32:01 PM(UTC)
I support this, I would very much like to be able to turn on the lights in the photo mode. It would be great!
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 4:24:21 PM(UTC)
I really love photomode with about 1000 photos taken in FH3 and about 15 photocomp wins i would realy enjoy something new like having the driver outside the car posing in those 50 emotes and 500 clothes they talked about... if we can`t have a free view in photomode on those costumes then they are all a waste of time like those in FM7.
#9 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 8:17:13 PM(UTC)
We'll I think you should forget about this. It's not gonna happen. Only ability with headlights like I wrote in this post will be big step forward. We should be happy that we can use photomode online now and Vista in each property.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 2:04:43 PM(UTC)
Wish you could store several custom filters

Notification

Icon
Error