5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:22:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Karlos Bandidos Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The Best of Bond Car Pack

Paid DLC: Day One Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-day-one-car-pack/9n5snd6k438q
Price: TBA after launch, included in digital Ultimate Edition
Date: October 2, 2018
]

Afternoon. I preordered a Physical copy (yes i'm old fashioned) - will I still get this Day On pack, and early access? Will I be sent a code early by my retailler? Anyone know how it works?
Sorry for thr noob questions....
Thanks

If you ordered the Ultimate Edition then you will get early access and the Day One car pack. If it was only the Standard Edition, then you will not get either of those items.

Ta
Yes it was the ultimate edition.
I'm assuming they won't send the disc out early so do you know if it will be a download code?
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:47:30 PM(UTC)
Oh well. 10 crappy cars from bond. I got it for the expansion packs anyway. It's too bad they don't have any good cars in the day 1 car pack.
#53 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 12:55:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheQueenOfPainX Go to Quoted Post
I hope the Jaguar has 634KW and not 367KW^^ The Jaguar c-x75 uses a 367KW V8 in the movies. i hope the interieur is changed too . But i see it only maybe at release of ultimate Edition

It's probably the car from the movie, considering that is the version they licensed.

so its a downgraded engine. The c-x75 is a plugin Hybrid with 634KW and 2100NM torque . Then has the Jaguar in dlc a 367KW V8 . MY greatest wish is that the interieur is changed from all car then is it one of the best day one carpacks ^^

No necessarily, but it's possible.

However, The Crew 2 has the CX75, and it's the twin turbo V6 hybrid set up.

I guess it depends on how literal you want to go on the licencing, as to whether it's named the likes of the "20xx Jaguar CX75 (James Bond)" with the stripped interior and V8, or just "20xx Jaguar CX75" built to true prototype specs.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 1:01:48 AM(UTC)
I don't care about any Bond movie. I'd rather have some racing car pack like in FH3.
#55 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 2:33:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The Best of Bond Car Pack

Paid DLC: Day One Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-day-one-car-pack/9n5snd6k438q
Price: TBA after launch, included in digital Ultimate Edition
Date: October 2, 2018
]

Afternoon. I preordered a Physical copy (yes i'm old fashioned) - will I still get this Day On pack, and early access? Will I be sent a code early by my retailler? Anyone know how it works?
Sorry for thr noob questions....
Thanks

If you ordered the Ultimate Edition then you will get early access and the Day One car pack. If it was only the Standard Edition, then you will not get either of those items.

Ta
Yes it was the ultimate edition.
I'm assuming they won't send the disc out early so do you know if it will be a download code?

Disc owners get early access as well.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#56 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 4:07:22 AM(UTC)
Just pre-ordered Ultimate Edition in store at Game in the UK, confirmed that I can go on the 28th and collect my copy, i.e. early access, the same as digital copy owners.
#57 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 5:55:52 AM(UTC)
My eyes lit up when I saw the BMW Z8....that car has been missing in action , eversince Horizon Motorsport 4!

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2018 5:56:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 6:02:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BIG DAP PACINO Go to Quoted Post
My eyes lit up when I saw the BMW Z8....that car has been missing in action , eversince Horizon Motorsport 4!

I can see the Z8 in FM5, FM6 and FM7. Maybe you missing those? Maybe you talk about other Horizon games? Maybe it was just a DLC, wait... it's a DLC car also here.
#59 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 6:16:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EldestStrela Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BIG DAP PACINO Go to Quoted Post

I can see the Z8 in FM5, FM6 and FM7. Maybe you missing those? Maybe you talk about other Horizon games? Maybe it was just a DLC, wait... it's a DLC car also here.

It wasn't DLC in FM7, it was locked in the beginning, it should be available now.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#60 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 6:41:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Derplodactyl Go to Quoted Post
I hope the Jaguar has 634KW and not 367KW^^ The Jaguar c-x75 uses a 367KW V8 in the movies. i hope the interieur is changed too . But i see it only maybe at release of ultimate Edition

It's probably the car from the movie, considering that is the version they licensed.

so its a downgraded engine. The c-x75 is a plugin Hybrid with 634KW and 2100NM torque . Then has the Jaguar in dlc a 367KW V8 . MY greatest wish is that the interieur is changed from all car then is it one of the best day one carpacks ^^

No necessarily, but it's possible.

However, The Crew 2 has the CX75, and it's the twin turbo V6 hybrid set up.

I guess it depends on how literal you want to go on the licencing, as to whether it's named the likes of the "20xx Jaguar CX75 (James Bond)" with the stripped interior and V8, or just "20xx Jaguar CX75" built to true prototype specs.

The CX75, is a Plugin Hybrid of a 1,6 litre fourzlinder with one or 2 Electric engine ! . . it has never TT V6

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2018 6:43:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 2:28:46 PM(UTC)
Well I'll be damned; a movie/pop culture tie-in car pack that actually has usable cars in it, with many that are all-new to the Forza series, to boot! (I count 9 if we include different model years, and 6 if we're talking new models only) Colour me impressed and rather excited.

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2018 2:36:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 3:54:07 PM(UTC)
Will we be able to use the machine guns on the cars to get rid of rammers in multiplayer? That would make it 10/10 Game of the Year for me.
 3 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 2:24:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NARWHAL4PREZ Go to Quoted Post
Will we be able to use the machine guns on the cars to get rid of rammers in multiplayer? That would make it 10/10 Game of the Year for me.

Am I the only one old enough to remember the unlockable armored car/APC/tank in ToCA: Touring Car Championship on PS1, and using it's gun to literally blow away the competition...?
#64 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:38:18 AM(UTC)
You cant Fire the Machine Guns XD But i hope the Spikes on the Tires works on Snow :D
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:39:46 PM(UTC)
I just wonder if themed car packs are a thing, will we get more in the future?

Imagine a car pack where we could FINALLY get the DeLorean back!!
#66 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 2:03:07 PM(UTC)
FM7 HAD it too with Fast & Furious
#67 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:43:14 AM(UTC)

Had what?
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:52:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I am very excited for the AMC Hornet Hatchback.

Likewise! It's cars like that that I personally look forward to seeing more than a modern super/hypercar.
#69 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 4:49:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

Had what?

Fast and Furious in FM7 Was a themecarpack tooo!
 4 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:14:42 AM(UTC)
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJHG9YwzN8

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 4 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:51:10 AM(UTC)
This is actually one of the best carpacks for any of the Forza games I've seen to date. It doesn't hurt that most of these Bond cars (including the Q upgrades where applicable) were on my personal car wishlist for FH4 before the pack was announced. I'm a little disappointed they couldn't find a way to include the tank from Goldeneye though, that was one of my favorite scenes from all of Bond.

I hope there's a way to use some of these cars in something like the stunt driver events, and relive a proper Bond car chase.

Very much looking forwards to trying these out starting on the 28th.
 3 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:46:44 AM(UTC)
Great trailer - nice job recreating a few iconic Bond moments! Looking forward to throwing that 2CV down some hills :)
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:59:49 AM(UTC)
Beautiful trailer ! Glad I pre-ordered ultimate
#74 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:58:20 AM(UTC)
Is there a bug list thread? if so:

AMC: appears to have the wrong wheels, can't see them good enough
DB5: wrong licence plate goration (2 plates instead of a block of 3), wrong rear light setup (red-amber-red instead of the correct amber-red-white)
DBS '08: incorrect US-spec side markers
Vantage: oh dear... Wrong front bumper, bonnet, rear ducktail and missing the sunroof
Z8: again, incorrect US-spec bumpers, and I'm willing to bet the interior is wrong too (BMW badge instead of Z8 in between the headrests)
2CV: wrong grille, incorrectly still has the passenger side wing mirror
Esprit: Incorrectly has a Lotus logo on the front while it should only have the ESPRIT-lettering. Strangely, with the Wet Nellie-bodykit the logo's dissapear altogether...

It was me, the author of all your pain.
 3 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:03:34 PM(UTC)
Am I the only one excited as hell for this beauty:

DB10
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error