5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:43:06 AM(UTC)
I am very excited for the AMC Hornet Hatchback.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:59:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Haeslputzer Go to Quoted Post
Can I only get this pack when I buy the Ultimate Edition, or can I buy it separately?

seperate at 2nd october
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:59:23 AM(UTC)
read the post by Manteomax

Players will also be able to purchase the Best of Bond Car Pack separately at the global launch of the game on October 2. Scroll up next time.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:01:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:11:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Scroll up next time.

Don't be arrogant.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:17:09 AM(UTC)
It was literally a few posts above his. It's common sense, not arrogance.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:19:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:54:34 AM(UTC)
I agree with Leetorts here, it's not like the post they were asking the question about was several pages back. One should always take a look at a few pages before asking in case it's already answered in an earlier post like it was! ManteoMax is very good at updating tons of info for everyone but it does sometimes take a small effort in the one asking to do a bit of scrolling to find the answer.
Too many posters here ask a question and 3-4 posts above them is the answer they were asking. This is what he was referring to and that is not arrogance but rather stating what should have been done by the one asking the question before asking the question.

His question was on page 1 ( post #25) and the first post ( #1) in the thread answered his question and even in the first paragraph. Almost hard to ask the question without seeing the answer prior to asking...just saying.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:59:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:00:54 AM(UTC)
Fantastic! Ten cars too.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:26:06 AM(UTC)
This has some absolutely incredible cars in it, even for those who aren't fans of Bond! The CX75 took this pack from a "will get eventually" to a first week purchase!
 2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:02:46 PM(UTC)
YES! THE ESPRIT IS BACK!!! And an older DBS. Awesome.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:03:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:20:38 PM(UTC)
This could be the swaying factor in my going for the ultimate edition. Grew up revering some of these cars and the thought of driving them in an open world Britain made by forza is rather exciting!
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:17:34 PM(UTC)
Nice touches with the Forzavista stuff and the special bodykit. It's a shame there's no Bond Bug, but I won't complain too much.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:19:25 PM(UTC)
This pack is amazing. I was already highly tempted by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition after playing the demo on PC for 2 hours and seeing how well optimized it is, but now my mind is set !
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:32:24 PM(UTC)
Nice pack . I wish it came with the game instead of that lame drift pack whose cars I won't be able to get rid of fast enough...
 4 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:21:48 PM(UTC)
This car single handedly makes the pack for me. That's also me in the pic in case anyone's wondering.

🇨🇦
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:02:58 PM(UTC)
Really good lineup for the day one pack; the AMC has my interest, as well as the esprit and its special body kit option!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:03:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Nice touches with the Forzavista stuff and the special bodykit. It's a shame there's no Bond Bug, but I won't complain too much.

Considering the Bond Bug is not from a Bond movie, there's no reason for it to be included.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:10:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
This car single handedly makes the pack for me. That's also me in the pic in case anyone's wondering.

didn't realize you looked like that Dave
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:51:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Considering the Bond Bug is not from a Bond movie, there's no reason for it to be included.

I would like to be surprised if that were true, but the older I get the less shocked I am that my memory has failed me. ;P
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:59:00 PM(UTC)

It's pretty cool Dave visits the forums, who knew!
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:41:21 AM(UTC)

shameless how you stole & posted the shot of me in front of my new car :D :D ..

*shakes fist in the air* damn you!!

:p

the bond car pack certainly looks to be awesome, the forzavista is a nice extra, the bond outfits make it funny ..
well done turn 10!

#46 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 6:36:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The Best of Bond Car Pack

Paid DLC: Day One Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-day-one-car-pack/9n5snd6k438q
Price: TBA after launch, included in digital Ultimate Edition
Date: October 2, 2018
]

Afternoon. I preordered a Physical copy (yes i'm old fashioned) - will I still get this Day On pack, and early access? Will I be sent a code early by my retailler? Anyone know how it works?
Sorry for thr noob questions....
Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:52:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Karlos Bandidos Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The Best of Bond Car Pack

Paid DLC: Day One Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-day-one-car-pack/9n5snd6k438q
Price: TBA after launch, included in digital Ultimate Edition
Date: October 2, 2018
]

Afternoon. I preordered a Physical copy (yes i'm old fashioned) - will I still get this Day On pack, and early access? Will I be sent a code early by my retailler? Anyone know how it works?
Sorry for thr noob questions....
Thanks

If you ordered the Ultimate Edition then you will get early access and the Day One car pack. If it was only the Standard Edition, then you will not get either of those items.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#48 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:52:59 AM(UTC)
I hope the Jaguar has 634KW and not 367KW^^ The Jaguar c-x75 uses a 367KW V8 in the movies. i hope the interieur is changed too . But i see it only maybe at release of ultimate Edition

Edited by user Thursday, September 13, 2018 12:52:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:33:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheQueenOfPainX Go to Quoted Post
I hope the Jaguar has 634KW and not 367KW^^ The Jaguar c-x75 uses a 367KW V8 in the movies. i hope the interieur is changed too . But i see it only maybe at release of ultimate Edition

It's probably the car from the movie, considering that is the version they licensed.

#50 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:04:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheQueenOfPainX Go to Quoted Post

It's probably the car from the movie, considering that is the version they licensed.

so its a downgraded engine. The c-x75 is a plugin Hybrid with 634KW and 2100NM torque . Then has the Jaguar in dlc a 367KW V8 . MY greatest wish is that the interieur is changed from all car then is it one of the best day one carpacks ^^
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error