7 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 1:32:42 PM(UTC)
Formula Drift Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Trailer: https://youtu.be/OVrv82p-Wfw
Livestream: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh8Qg7S5FQ - Forza Monthly developer details about the pack
Article: Week in Review 8-10-2018
Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-formula-drift-car-pack/9nvkdj03czz8
Price: $7 after launch, included in all digital pre-order editions and Xbox Game Pass subscription
Release Date: October 2, 2018

Included Cars:
  • 1989 Formula Drift BMW 325i
  • 1995 Formula Drift #118 Nissan 240SX
  • 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX
  • 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX
  • 2006 Formula Drift Dodge Viper SRT10
  • 2015 Formula Drift #13 Ford Mustang
  • 2016 Formula Drift #530 HSV Maloo Gen-F

Store Description:
  • "Pre-order the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition digital bundle by October 2, 2018 and receive the Formula Drift Car Pack in both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4."
  • "7 new Formula Drift cars for you to collect, drive and customize."
  • "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. "
  • "Not included with the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass. "

Pre-order Announcement: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_preorders
  • "The Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition digital bundle includes the full game of Forza Horizon 4 and the Formula Drift Car Pack."
  • "The Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition digital bundle includes the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass and the Formula Drift Car Pack."
  • "The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition digital bundle includes ... the Formula Drift Car Pack..." "Players who pre-order the physical edition of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition will also receive the Formula Drift Car Pack."

Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

Formula Drift Car Pack availability list.

Standard Edition Digital - YES for FH4 and FM7
Standard Edition Physical - NO for either

Deluxe Edition Digital ONLY - YES for FH4 and FM7
There is NO Deluxe Physical Edition of FH4

Ultimate Edition Digital - YES for FH4 and FM7
Ultimate Edition Physical - FH4 ONLY

:D

Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 20% discount. For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:01:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 5:17:06 PM(UTC)
As soon I read that physical copies of ultimate edition will also get the Formula Drift pack, I was immediately happy about it. Thank you Turn 10 and PG for caring about us physical copy owners!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:20:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedDemon0388 Go to Quoted Post
As soon I read that physical copies of ultimate edition will also get the Formula Drift pack, I was immediately happy about it. Thank you Turn 10 and PG for caring about us physical copy owners!

Oh thank gosh. I for one am glad this isn’t going to be like the Hoonigan car pack where it was a digital copy only pre-order bonus. Just awaiting word on a Steelbook and possible Senna model that isn’t a cheap brand (the Bburago Centenario was much better quality than the no-name brand Porsche GT2 RS).
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:54:23 AM(UTC)
Here's hoping for this beautiful beast.

Fiorella
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:05:16 PM(UTC)
I want to see a list of cars in this pack before I buy.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:06:31 AM(UTC)
Will physical copies also be able to redeem the pack on FM7?
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:40:40 AM(UTC)

I disnt see anything anywhere that said physical versions of the Ultimate Edition would get the For a Drift Car Pack. Sadly, I don't think it does.

18 | Forza Motorsport Driver for Delta Online Racing | Gold ForzaRC competitor | Boostilia Motorsport Race Organization Founder / GM | 74th in 2018 ForzaRC
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:11:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boostilia BJH L Go to Quoted Post

I disnt see anything anywhere that said physical versions of the Ultimate Edition would get the For a Drift Car Pack. Sadly, I don't think it does.

UE physical copies do get the Drift Pack:

https://www.forzamotorsp...en-us/news/fh4_preorders

It’s the Day 1 pack/early access I’m concerned about, as there’s no mention of either of those items in the link.

Edited by user Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:14:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:14:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I don't see anything anywhere that said physical versions of the Ultimate Edition would get the For a Drift Car Pack. Sadly, I don't think it does.

Physical copies do get the Drift Pack. It’s the Day 1 pack I’m concerned about.

Yep, my bad. I found where it says that the physical version gets the Dirft Pack. I thought Turn10 / Playground Games was giving digital owner the special treatment again.
18 | Forza Motorsport Driver for Delta Online Racing | Gold ForzaRC competitor | Boostilia Motorsport Race Organization Founder / GM | 74th in 2018 ForzaRC
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:21:38 AM(UTC)

It’s the Day 1 pack/early access I’m concerned about, as there’s no mention of either of those items in the link.

UE gets the Day 1 pack and early access, it doesn't matter which version you buy.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#11 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:37:40 AM(UTC)
Will the formula drift car pack be available to the people not pre-ordering, but waiting until the game officially comes out to buy?
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:01:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

UE gets the Day 1 pack and early access, it doesn't matter which version you buy.

Well, having not seen any official confirmation of this, one can only hope.

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:09:14 AM(UTC)

Why do you need official confirmation for everything lately? Even Gamestop's website advertised the physical version as being available on Sept. 28.

Edited by user Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:43:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:01:26 PM(UTC)

Why do you need official confirmation for everything lately? Even Gamestop's website advertised the physical version as being available on Sept. 28.

Heh heh it’s hardly “lately”. Since I joined these forums in the Forza 2 days, my mantra has always been: “I’m not trusting anything I read unless it comes from T10/PG/MS’ mouth.”

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:17:59 PM(UTC)

Heh heh it’s hardly “lately”. Since I joined these forums in the Forza 2 days, my mantra has always been: “I’m not trusting anything I read unless it comes from T10/PG/MS’ mouth.”

I pre-ordered a physical copy of FH3 Ultimate, and I got it 3 days before the game launched. So whether or not people get the physical copy of the UE early depends on the retailer's ability to deliver, not T10/PG/MS.

Here's a list of drivers who's cars that could possibly make this pack.

#16 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 3:09:43 PM(UTC)
So just to clarify, there is no current confirmation on what cars will and will not be in the drift pack?
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 3:24:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kyletheinilater Go to Quoted Post
So just to clarify, there is no current confirmation on what cars will and will not be in the drift pack?

Correct
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 9:57:13 PM(UTC)
In the July 2nd #ForzaMonthly livestream, 2 of the 7 cars were revealed:

Josh Robinson's Maloo Ute - see the Heavy Metal Affliction article from last year
Justin Pawlak's Roush Mustang - https://www.facebook.com/JustinPawlak

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
News:
- drift suspension upgrade part next to the other options, 20% more (50+ degrees) steering angle, increased rate from full lock to lock, lower ride height and stance, the physics behind the scenes is what you see on screen

VOD:
https://mixer.com/ForzaMotorsport?vod=41409087
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/280194950
 4 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:22:58 PM(UTC)
I just want to add that if you Pre Order the PHYSICAL Forza Horizon 4 ULTIMATE EDITION. You will receive the Formula Drift pack in Forza Horizon 4 ONLY.
Pre Ordering the PHYSICAL Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doe NOT include the Formula Drift pack for Forza Motorsport 7.
| GT: ZeroD4RK 30#3892 | Forza Support & Safety Engineer |
#20 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:50:02 PM(UTC)
Thanks for Posting that Nitro Glitter! :) I was worried I needed to change My order, now I Know its ok to Stick with Physical Ultimate which pleases Me Greatly.

I've gone Physical Ultimate (Faster install Times...hey, at 45GB (going on FH3 here!) its going to take 3-4 Hours to download the X Enhancement Patch, so I might as well speed up the Base Install with a Physical Disk, plus, I always try and get "Special" Games, and Brother FH4 is Special!! a Rural North Britain Setting (which I have wanted since at least 2003) and the chance to Drive a Blower Bentley (which I have Wanted to do since I was about Eight!!) that's two Long Held Dreams getting fulfilled Right there!), on Physical Disk, then there is the Steel book, and, Hopefully, a Die Cast Model of the Cover Car as well) for FH4.

Not having the FD Car pack in FM7 isn't an issue for Me, as I don't have FM7 as a "Certain Gameplay Feature" in that Title offended Me to My Core.. Just so long as I will have the pack in FH4, and I am Happy.

I don't even Like Drifting that Much, but, as I found with the Hoonigan "Drift" Cars in FH3, once you change their Set up for Hardcore Grip, their Light Weight and Stupidly High Levels of Horsepower make them Insanely Effective Circuit Weapons, So I already have a Use worked out for the FD Cars!

#21 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 3:59:38 PM(UTC)
You can still buy it for Forza 7... right?
User is suspended until 8/5/2021 6:13:24 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 3:57:10 AM(UTC)

Tier 4, 1050 Forza Total, driving since 2018, joined in 2009(2 years after FM2. Something seems off. Lol
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:10:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
[

Tier 4, 1050 Forza Total, driving since 2018, joined in 2009(2 years after FM2. Something seems off. Lol

You should know belter gamer tags change Mine is wrong I got Horizon the Year it came out but I also played off line a lot also I did not bother to join the forums till recently so my stats are incorrect as well and you also know hoy to edit a Quote to cut it down to something decent and not a milelong
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:16:25 AM(UTC)

Well lets look at your Profile on the forums how interesting

So as you see we are all in the same boat no one has been driving any longer than 2018 according to the forums and we all have a Score of 1,050

And on a side note this was My 2,000th Post on the Forums whoooohhhooo go 2,000 So I have annoyed the Mods 2,000 times now😁😀😁😀

Well it that don't take all my post count has gone back wards but Likes have increased and I know who caused it

Edited by user Saturday, July 7, 2018 7:22:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: 2,000 post just had to say it

2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 8:19:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
[

You should know belter gamer tags change Mine is wrong I got Horizon the Year it came out but I also played off line a lot also I did not bother to join the forums till recently so my stats are incorrect as well and you also know hoy to edit a Quote to cut it down to something decent and not a milelong

Ironically yours shows up correct on this post, but not the next one.

Edit: It did at the time I posted it, now it doesn't. LOL.

Edited by user Friday, July 6, 2018 8:19:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error