15 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:13:18 PM(UTC)
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1041741001600098313
Quote:
Pre-loading is officially live for #ForzaHorizon4 in advance of early access on Sept. 28 and global launch on Oct. 2!

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_preorders
Quote:
The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition digital bundle includes early access, allowing you to play four days early, beginning September 28.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition/9p546hrq6stv

Quote:
Forza Horizon 4 arrives globally on October 2!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-standard-edition/9pgsk5g6n31x
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-deluxe-edition/9n8h4dh4blls

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 7:17:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:22:47 PM(UTC)
Ultimate purchased, two and a half weeks off work booked. And now we wait :)
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:49:49 PM(UTC)
I purchased ultimate, but rather than taking the time off work, I'll just smuggle my xbox and play on one of the monitor... Thanks god this crappy shift allows me to do this as there's no one from management after hours :D
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:44:27 PM(UTC)
I think they really made the ultimate WORTH it this time. Considering the car pass alone is 30, that's 90 without the expansion pack, early access, vip and day one, drift packs. All of that is 10 dollars wow! (out of the 100) You are going to pay alot more for all of that separately.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 6:28:20 PM(UTC)
Is Ultimate physical edition a steelbook or ?
#6 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 8:20:51 PM(UTC)
Is there a confirmed date that we will be able to to pre-load the game? Hopefully it's a week early for us with bad internet.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:44:11 AM(UTC)
Not a designated date yet, but they do pre-loads.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 2:05:32 AM(UTC)
The pre-loads for FM7 started about 2 weeks before the official release date. So I would assume that we'll have something similar for FH4.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 2:35:03 AM(UTC)
Noticed its gonna be about 100GB for the Ultimate Edition.

Doubtful I'll play anything else when it comes out so won't mind deleting other games for space
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 4:14:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post

Doubtful I'll play anything else when it comes out so won't mind deleting other games for space

I'm just glad I bought a 5TB hard drive a few months ago, makes space a non-issue for me even if it isn't as fast as my SSD. I've recently doubled my internet speed too but a game this big will still take a while to download. I'm really hoping for at least a week for pre-loading as I tend to run the download overnight. It'll all be worth it though. I didn't play anything but Horizon 3 for weeks after that came out.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 4:45:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Daiyus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post

I'm just glad I bought a 5TB hard drive a few months ago, makes space a non-issue for me even if it isn't as fast as my SSD. I've recently doubled my internet speed too but a game this big will still take a while to download. I'm really hoping for at least a week for pre-loading as I tend to run the download overnight. It'll all be worth it though. I didn't play anything but Horizon 3 for weeks after that came out.

It'll be more than a week, you should be fine!
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:14:48 PM(UTC)
Sorry if I look stupid but its the first time that I pre order a game and this game is FH4 ultimate edition.. the problem is that the downloading started but after 100 mb it stop and now I need to wait until the launch before downloading the other 99.9 Gb.. is that right?

Maybe I’ll be avle to download the full game before is launch or I really need to wait?
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 7:39:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F3AR SPEEDz Go to Quoted Post
Sorry if I look stupid but its the first time that I pre order a game and this game is FH4 ultimate edition.. the problem is that the downloading started but after 100 mb it stop and now I need to wait until the launch before downloading the other 99.9 Gb.. is that right?

Maybe I’ll be avle to download the full game before is launch or I really need to wait?

Its currently just a placeholder
It will download fully closer to the games release..usually a week before
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:29:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F3AR SPEEDz Go to Quoted Post

No, thast is all they have at the moment, and I belive it is a space holder.

You will be able to download the rest later
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 1:01:40 PM(UTC)
How does pre-load work if I pre-order from Amazon? Will they give me the code now or wait until the Sept 28th to give it to me?

Edited by user Thursday, August 9, 2018 1:02:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 4:00:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Volitar Prime Go to Quoted Post
How does pre-load work if I pre-order from Amazon? Will they give me the code now or wait until the Sept 28th to give it to me?

You will have to wait until Amazon gives you a code. The pre-load I think only works if you order from the Xbox or Microsoft stores.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#17 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 12:43:49 AM(UTC)
Hi there,

Just wondering if, like in FH3, does the Ultimate Edition pre-orderers get the game a few days early? I think it was like 4 days early last time, so I just wanted to know.

#18 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 1:05:09 AM(UTC)
Yes,just like all the previous pre-orders.Releases on 9-28 which is 4 days early.

Edited by user Friday, August 24, 2018 1:10:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 1:50:56 PM(UTC)
Pre ordered the Ultimate edition, can't wait to play again !
#20 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:00:15 AM(UTC)
When is preload?
just curious :)

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, August 27, 2018 7:35:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:34:10 AM(UTC)
I believe FH3 and FM7 happened a week or two before actual release.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:54:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RazoR SC Go to Quoted Post
When is preload just curious :)

About 3 weeks or so going on past Forza's so just hold on to ya knickers Unless ya going commando then don't bother just wait the 3 weeks and in about 2 week DEMO
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:26:36 AM(UTC)
Amazon is now showing the release date as 9/18, with 9/14 as the early access date. Has there been a change in the release??
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:45:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BulletMagnetTom Go to Quoted Post
Amazon is now showing the release date as 9/18, with 9/14 as the early access date. Has there been a change in the release??

Nothing has been officially announced on a change of release date, so I would go with no.

Which Amazon says this? The Canadian site still has the correct release date.

Edit - I see the error on the American site. When you click 'Buy digital', the release date changes to Sep. 14. Under 'Buy New' it shows the proper release date of Oct. 2.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:48:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 3:14:25 PM(UTC)
28th can't come soon enough!
15 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error