11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:47:38 AM(UTC)
Edit: Someone already beat me to it.

Edited by user Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:51:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#202 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:48:49 AM(UTC)
You have to buy Bamburgh castle
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#203 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:52:38 AM(UTC)
Thanks people. So I have to accumulate £15,000,000 first to buy castle.
#204 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:27:39 AM(UTC)
The Bamburgh only costs 10,000,000 cr. It's the one on the beach.
#205 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:39:52 AM(UTC)
Plus you'll get 10 super wheel spins when you buy the castle so you can make a little bit of money back.

🇨🇦
#206 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:37:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

Money does not come easy enough in this game. 10 million will take a lot of time one way or the other. I am level 184 on my second playthrough, I haven't bought a single one of my 162 cars, I do have bought all the player houses except the two castles, which will probably have set me back 5 million. I currently own 3.5 million CR. Even boosting methods only give you around 500k CR an hour. That would still mean 20 hours of nonstop grinding and not spending anything just for the cheaper castle. So no, money is absolutely not easy enough to get in FH4, let alone 10 million.

With VIP, Vulcan/Zonda R FE and flawless "Goliathing" 1M/hour is possible depending on the wheelspins. Still an absurd grind to get everything though.

Tip to earn a lot of money, and make a custom track are roads to facilitate with more than 30 km, circuit, there you set the amount of turns.

#207 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:35:24 PM(UTC)
I've found three so far (started playing yesterday), but when old dude calls and says they are ready, I can't get them. I drive to the garage but he never shows.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:36:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#208 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:58:23 PM(UTC)
Very strange...have you tried doing a hard shutdown and restart of your xbox?
#209 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:00:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Outlaw9355 Go to Quoted Post
I've found three so far (started playing yesterday), but when old dude calls and says they are ready, I can't get them. I drive to the garage but he never shows.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Go to the barn finds section in your garage and click on the ones that say ready to collect
#210 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:02:08 PM(UTC)
I'll try that.
 2 users liked this post.
#211 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:39:50 PM(UTC)
In your Garage screen, click on 'Barn Finds'. It will bring up a menu displaying the cars you've restored. Select them to add them into your actual garage.
#212 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:58:41 PM(UTC)
That's what I was missing. I kept going back to the garage where I had found them.

Thanks!
#213 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:28:32 PM(UTC)
Have all the barn finds been revealed? I've been playing FH4 since early access, and I've played every season in every series (pretty sure at least), but the last barn find isn't showing up for me.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:47:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#214 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:37:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MMG2003 Go to Quoted Post
Have all the barn finds been revealed? I've been playing FH4 since early access, and I've played every season in every series (pretty sure at least), but the last barn find isn't showing up for me.

Have you bought Bamburgh Castle yet? There is a barn find rumour as one of the prizes for doing so.
#215 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:44:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MMG2003 Go to Quoted Post

Have you bought Bamburgh Castle yet? There is a barn find rumour as one of the prizes for doing so.

Ah, that must be it then. I haven't bought the castle. Thanks bud.

Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#216 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 3:08:18 AM(UTC)
I was wondering what the reasoning for this was. I inadvertently (don’t ask) bought a second Audi Sport Quattro from the Auction House and want to remove it from my garage as I am at 544 cars (one of which is a 1994 Silvia from a Wheelspin that is not visible in the garage) so I will have problems with the next batch of Car Pass cars. I didn’t bother about some from the current batch plus some from Fortune Island as a result. Is there any danger of the supposed garage size increase arriving in the not too distant future?
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:05:19 AM(UTC)
I've heard you can get rid of cars by putting them up in the Auction House. If they sell, you get rid of them right away. If they don't sell, just leave them there for 60 days and they will be removed permanently.
#218 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:13:07 AM(UTC)
I can confirm that that works, I have plenty of cars sitting in my virtual trash bin right now cos they won't let us sell wheelspin duplicates anymore

FH2 - - FM6
#219 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:39:49 PM(UTC)
So just realized I only have 14. Is this normal? What’s the criteria for getting the last one? When will I learn to use the search function on this forum?
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#220 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 8:14:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: im2fast4u711 Go to Quoted Post
Kinda dissappointed in how these barn finds were spaced out i thought this whole "seasons" thing wouldve been a little more integrated when it came to these types of things.

I know, I feel the exact same as you
#221 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 4:25:19 AM(UTC)
I’ve really come to enjoy Barn Find Guy’s commentary and quips on discovering and after claiming my treasures. Kudos to the voice actor and to whoever wrote the lines. It’s very easy to descend into cheese when doing these things, and he is consistently interesting and funny to me.

Great job!
#222 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:58:02 AM(UTC)
Hello All,
I am struggling to find a barn in the Ambleson area. I have a photograph of the area. I have tried the drone mode and also driving a round in the purple area. I am hoping someone could help.
#223 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:55:55 PM(UTC)
I think I have found a 'hidden' barn on top of a hill near Thatch Corner. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and know why it's there. (Fh4)
Thanks
#224 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:50:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LilKokoa2 Go to Quoted Post
I think I have found a 'hidden' barn on top of a hill near Thatch Corner. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and know why it's there. (Fh4)
Thanks

Theres another one kinda south of the drift club, it’s in the woods not too far off the road. Not sure what they’re for?
#225 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:54:52 PM(UTC)
found both of those as well as one near Glenn Ranoch as well.
11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error