11 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:20:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Milliotseb Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
lucky you mine are glitched and the moderators merged my bug report in here, they better fix it

I got three barn find rumors and I am ending prologue spring season.
What is your progress in horizon life races? did you races in all race categories? Same for stunt driver campaign?

I'm way passed you man, I'm level 60 with like all roads discovered, all boards found, all showcase events finished, I've done a bunch of races in the street, dirt, regular race etc etc you name it, did a bunch of stunts and forzathon live stuff and still not a single barn find rumor.
#27 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:21:20 PM(UTC)
the cause was at the beginning when I was in Autumn it went to Winter and I earned so much influence that it skipped to spring right away and thats what caused it to glitch
#28 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:21:06 AM(UTC)
I'm around level 30 as well, I've got 5 or 6 barnfinds so far.

I've been doing a bit of everything, except online adventure. Maybe they unlock at certain levels in the different races etc..

Edit: Ah mixer influence farmer problems..

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:23:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#29 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:58:08 AM(UTC)
Same here, never got a barn find rumor to begin with, now level 182. However, I can access the barn find rumor tab, it is not greyed out. I can see all the cars that I should receive, I just don't get the rumor itself.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:08:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:35:14 AM(UTC)
I have the exact same problem...

Lv155, no barn finds, all roads discovered.
Mod Edit - Don't use your signature for snarky remarks - D
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:37:09 AM(UTC)
Hi, yesterday when playing forza I got a barn find for the TVR Cerebra Speed 12. I got a notification to say it's ready to collect and I went to collect it, but after doing so my credits went from 1.9 million to just 100k.

Any reason why this happened?

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:37:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Check out my creative hub :)
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:50:51 AM(UTC)
There is an option to use credits to 'purchase' the restoration immediately instead of waiting for the game to restore it and give it to you for free. Is it possible that you mistakenly selected the purchase option? I have no idea how much the restorations cost because I don't use them .... but 1.8 million for a restoration seems to be very expensive if that happens to be the case here.
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:05:10 AM(UTC)
There was no box saying that I had to purchase anything. So I don't know what could've happened, I would like reimbursement but don't know what the chances of that happening are :/
“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Check out my creative hub :)
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:43:34 AM(UTC)
Next to Zero. So get racing to build them back up. Maybe contact Nitro Glitter as he was helpful during Horizon 3's time.
Just be careful and read carefully before you press anything.
#35 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:51:15 AM(UTC)
Glad to hear they put a Speed 12 in the game.
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:59:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P1 Wolf Go to Quoted Post
There was no box saying that I had to purchase anything. So I don't know what could've happened, I would like reimbursement but don't know what the chances of that happening are :/

It tells you how much before you confirm it
I know because i almost did it but i read first before just pressing buttons
#37 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:21:29 AM(UTC)
Level 40 and I've had 4 barn finds so far, 3 look like they were normal and 1 looked to be seasonal - each seemed to pop up after completing events, but I've been doing all sorts - a little of everything rather than focusing on just one type of event.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:34:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P1 Wolf Go to Quoted Post
Hi, yesterday when playing forza I got a barn find for the TVR Cerebra Speed 12. I got a notification to say it's ready to collect and I went to collect it, but after doing so my credits went from 1.9 million to just 100k.

Any reason why this happened?

If you were told it was ready and to go pick it up it wont cost you anything, even though 1.8 mill is too much and might be a bug, contact them

https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:10:04 AM(UTC)
I've found 5 or 6 so far, I'm lvl 146, everything thing progressed normal for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:18:19 AM(UTC)
I sent a bug report to forza support, hopefully they fix this issue
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:12:19 AM(UTC)
I sent a bug report to forza support, hopefully they fix this issue

I've you issue too... Very frustrating....
#42 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:47:55 PM(UTC)
Same here. Advanced level and no barn find rumors whatsoever. Hope they fix this bug soon.

Update - Went online and did a #Forzathon Live event, and during the event my first barn find rumor popped up. Also, the Summer one came up shortly thereafter. Seems to be fixed for folks now. Thanks.

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:36:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:26:48 PM(UTC)
Also locked out of Barn finds and i don't stream so it isn't a Mixer farming issue.

Edit:-Just did the dirt race at the festival site and leveled to dirt 4,after the new events were placed i finally got my first rumour.Not sure if it is tied to this event specifically so if you have done that event check for events you haven't done around the festival site.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:41:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:36:18 PM(UTC)
So it's also glitched for me.
I'm level 66 and had no Barn Find.
I also started the Game with lvl 21 (didnt watched any stream on mixer), the whole Introduction was skipped (So I didnt got the first Achievement) and every Showcase Race was already unlocked. I didnt even had or have the Message (Earn more Influence to unlock a new Showcase Race).

EDIT: Level 102 now and still no barn find.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:38:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:54:06 PM(UTC)
I seem to have the barn find issue as well. Haven't had a single one and I'm very far into the game. What the heck? I got so much influence during the early seasons I skipped the first two seasons. Could be the issue?

Edit: So I went back to the festival area and did the "Horizon Festival Circuit" and instantly got a rumor afterwards. Could be one of the threshold races you need to complete before they pop up.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:15:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:07:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Trig Go to Quoted Post
Also locked out of Barn finds and i don't stream so it isn't a Mixer farming issue.

Edit:-Just did the dirt race at the festival site and leveled to dirt 4,after the new events were placed i finally got my first rumour.Not sure if it is tied to this event specifically so if you have done that event check for events you haven't done around the festival site.

This.

I was having the same problem, looked at my roommates' maps to see which races they had completed that I hadn't.

The Cotswold Road Rally Trial just south of the festival site is the one that unlocked barn find rumors for me.
#47 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:37:03 PM(UTC)
I was talking about after the Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring. When you get back into Summer when you unlock forzathon live and clubs and such. you normally get the barn find rumor in winter, if you don't get it then then your game is glitched most likely, this only happens if it skips winter for you. In my case it skipped winter and was already finished with spring but i stayed in spring just to explore and never got a barn find rumor.

either way, the way I fixed it was deleting my cloud save and starting the game all over again. It was a pain but it worked.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:37:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:52:04 PM(UTC)
I was talking about after the Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring. When you get back into Summer when you unlock forzathon live and clubs and such. you normally get the barn find rumor in winter, if you don't get it then then your game is glitched most likely, this only happens if it skips winter for you. In my case it skipped winter and was already finished with spring but i stayed in spring just to explore and never got a barn find rumor.

either way, the way I fixed it was deleting my cloud save and starting the game all over again. It was a pain but it worked.

It isn't tied to the prologue (thats what i thought the issue was) it seems it is tied to the early events around the festival site.
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:32:47 AM(UTC)
Can anyone confirm 11/15 are the most Barn Finds currently available, without buying the 10,000,000cr Castle to get the 12th? If anyone has bought the castle, which car was the barn find?

That would leave 1 Barn Find for each of the 3 remaining seasons.

I haven't had a rumor for a while, so I'm guessing that might be why.

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:36:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#50 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:36:33 AM(UTC)
I bought the castle, was some kind of oldtimer. I haven't received it yet, but I did get the barn find rumor circle for that one just fine. Will check if I have done the dirt race near the festival. I bought eight of the cars I was missing from the auction house, there was at least another 2 that were very expensive plus the 1 from the castle. Would put it at 11 cars available from barn finds.
11 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error