11 Pages<<891011PrevNext
#226 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:19:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SHZRMZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LilKokoa2 Go to Quoted Post
I think I have found a 'hidden' barn on top of a hill near Thatch Corner. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and know why it's there. (Fh4)
Thanks

Theres another one kinda south of the drift club, it’s in the woods not too far off the road. Not sure what they’re for?

Could it be possible they are just random barns to fill up space
Or maybe they are reserved for future barn finds

Anyone want to post pics of these and there location
#227 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:33:50 AM(UTC)

WOOT WOOT!

I have all 15 (Just bought Bamburgh and the last one popped up) ... If anyone needs any tips on how to locate any of them let me know

Originally Posted by: StubbornMaple26 Go to Quoted Post
Hello All,
I am struggling to find a barn in the Ambleson area. I have a photograph of the area. I have tried the drone mode and also driving a round in the purple area. I am hoping someone could help.

There are 2 quite close to Ambleside ...one to north near Derwent Water and the other to the East.
Best way to describe the East one is to come down the series of hairpins heading toward Ambleside (it has a speedzone on it) .. stop at junction at bottom ... there is large barn opposite you ... break through wall ... head behind barn into wooded area ... it's there!
So it is North East of Isha's Taxis ... East of Ambleside ... North West of the Marathon Race
Hope that helps
#228 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:03:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SHZRMZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LilKokoa2 Go to Quoted Post
I think I have found a 'hidden' barn on top of a hill near Thatch Corner. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and know why it's there. (Fh4)
Thanks

Theres another one kinda south of the drift club, it’s in the woods not too far off the road. Not sure what they’re for?

Could it be possible they are just random barns to fill up space
Or maybe they are reserved for future barn finds

Anyone want to post pics of these and there location

Yeah I found thoseone too ... I made a note of any barns of that curved Nissen Hut style I found by random just in case...
The Drift club one ..if you head south on the road from drift club you come to a crossroads ... left turn is a dirt road - take that ... you will see a house ahead of you ... before the road curves to the left there is a gate on the left - break through that follow the stone wall ... it is very close to the dirt road

The One near Thatch Corner ... head south past Astmoor rally .. over a concrete bridge with metal rail on top ... there is a field to the left ... it is not marked on the map but there are tyre tracks up the hill through this field ... these lead right to it

They do look like proper Barn Find huts ... maybe there are more and a list could be compiled to save future searching just in case they become active...
#229 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:11:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
There are 4 seasonal barn finds and one from Edinburgh Castle. The ones you are missing are most likely those.

yep
#230 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 12:14:48 PM(UTC)
i have 13/15 barn finds atm. no more seem to be coming out tho :/
#231 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 5:26:15 AM(UTC)
One of the final two is from one of the castles, and the other is probably a seasonal barn find, depending on when you started playing.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#232 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:21:21 PM(UTC)
Does anybody know what the new barn find is for the new expansion that just came out today for forza horizon 4?

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:26:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#233 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:35:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ID MagmaStorm Go to Quoted Post
Does anybody know what the new barn find is for the new expansion that just came out today for forza horizon 4?

It isnt even release yet when you unlock and go to the barn you see the empty lego car frame and when you look at your barn finds it says it will be release in a future update
#234 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:45:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XeX Rampage Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ID MagmaStorm Go to Quoted Post

It isnt even release yet when you unlock and go to the barn you see the empty lego car frame and when you look at your barn finds it says it will be release in a future update

I remember that scene in National Treasure, you sure there's not a hidden room in the barn?
#235 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 3:29:17 AM(UTC)
My barn find rumour popped up shortly after I'd got a score of 4,000 bricks.

To me it's not that different from the other barn finds. You open the door to the barn and find a neglected wrecked vehicle. You leave the area whilst your mechanic works on it and some time later, which can be quite a long time, you get a message saying the vehicle is ready to collect.

#236 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 3:50:28 AM(UTC)
Is there a 16th barn find car? I have all the 15 barn finds but it still shows a 16th undiscovered barn find, does anyone know if there actually is a 16th and when do you get it and what is it?

Edited by user Saturday, July 6, 2019 6:57:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#SORRY SIGNATURE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!#
#237 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:14:17 AM(UTC)
More of a toybox find.

Edited by user Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:16:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#238 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:23:50 AM(UTC)
Do you have the barn find from LEGO Speed Champions? That's the 16th isn't it?
#239 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 12:02:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: R3L04D Go to Quoted Post
Do you have the barn find from LEGO Speed Champions? That's the 16th isn't it?

So where is the barn as I have not received any notification of it yet?
#240 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:56:33 AM(UTC)
Helloo, right I'm in the same boat here I have 16 barn find spaces but I have no DLC,s no lego or fortune Island so to narrow down everyone's query the 16th can't be a part of the lego DLC if anyone figures it out please let me know it's driving me nuts.
User is suspended until 8/8/2020 7:11:34 AM(UTC)
#241 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:13:33 AM(UTC)
Have you guys bought the castle on the beach yet? A barn find is the reward for buying it.
 1 user liked this post.
#242 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:28:45 PM(UTC)
So even when you get the notification of the barn and discover it, the car has yet to actually be added to the game so until they do you are still left with an empty slot where it should be with the lame jokey excuse that the assemble instructions have been lost, so essentially they released dlc that was incomplete.
 2 users liked this post.
#243 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 3:37:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: davejc64 Go to Quoted Post
So even when you get the notification of the barn and discover it, the car has yet to actually be added to the game so until they do you are still left with an empty slot where it should be with the lame jokey excuse that the assemble instructions have been lost, so essentially they released dlc that was incomplete.

The working theory is that it's a set that Lego plans to release next month, so the barn find isn't being held back because it's not finished, but because they're timing it to release along side the actual set.
#244 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:14:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

The working theory is that it's a set that Lego plans to release next month, so the barn find isn't being held back because it's not finished, but because they're timing it to release along side the actual set.

Well I suppose that's one excuse you could choose to believe.
 2 users liked this post.
#245 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:21:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

Well I suppose that's one excuse you could choose to believe.

Considering that the box-art for that particular Speed Champions set specifically mentions "Drive in Forza Horizon 4", it isn't that hard to believe.
#246 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:45:37 PM(UTC)
I see there is a 16th barn find not discovered. How do you get that find? Yes i have bamburg castle
#247 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:56:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: slowrig47 Go to Quoted Post
I see there is a 16th barn find not discovered. How do you get that find? Yes i have bamburg castle

Do you have the lego and forgotten island barn finds
#248 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:57:32 PM(UTC)
You need the LEGO Speed Champions expansion, complete enough Brick Challenges to get the Barn Find rumor, discover it and it's yours.
#249 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:53:15 PM(UTC)
Ahh ok thanks now i got another reason to get further in LEGO speed. Have not got very far yet. FH3 has barn finds in the expansions to in one of them anyway it's been awhile.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:56:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#250 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:47:03 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or are there no Ferrari or Lamborghini barn finds. All the other Forza horizon games have had at least 1 Ferrari and 1 Lamborghini. I think they should add some Italian barn finds. At least a fiat😊😁😛🙂.
11 Pages<<891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error