18 Pages12345>>PrevNext
Rank: R-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:49:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
I posted this elsewhere, but I wonder if this is a better thread for it. Aplopogies for the quasi double-post.

So in the description on the homepage, it says something along the lines of “those who pre-order the physical copy of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition will also get the Formula Drift Car pack”.

Does anyone know if that means the physical Ultimate Edition doesn’t get any of the other perks, such as day 1 Car pack, early access and expansions etc.?


The drift car pack comes with all of them. But I saw mention somewhere, possibly Microsoft's sire that mentioned if you pre ordered, you get the drift car pack for FH4, as well as FM7.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:50:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l320 Video Go to Quoted Post
Ultimate Edition Pre ordered Here from the U.K. Thankyou so so much turn 10 for this opportunity to drive in my homeland. Now for the expansions, I know your probably already working on in but look at Rhinos pass and Hardknot pass in the Lake District. Can't wait for this game.


It's playground games, not turn 10
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:09:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
I posted this elsewhere, but I wonder if this is a better thread for it. Aplopogies for the quasi double-post.

So in the description on the homepage, it says something along the lines of “those who pre-order the physical copy of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition will also get the Formula Drift Car pack”.

Does anyone know if that means the physical Ultimate Edition doesn’t get any of the other perks, such as day 1 Car pack, early access and expansions etc.?


The drift car pack comes with all of them. But I saw mention somewhere, possibly Microsoft's sire that mentioned if you pre ordered, you get the drift car pack for FH4, as well as FM7.


I don’t see any mention of a Formula drift car pack being made available for FM7 for pre-order. Not in the edition chart nor the accompanying text.

EDIT: saw the Microsoft store details. For FM7 too.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:17:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:30:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: transfix Go to Quoted Post
It would be great for some clarification on how Game Pass affects all these first party games.





Ask and you shall receive Thanks Super Mod Max for this

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 20% discount. For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq




Rank: A-Class Racing License
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:53:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



I do find it interesting to see that it is now the Car Pass offered with the Deluxe, not the VIP, with VIP being reserved to the Ultimate now (separate purchase aside).

Either the Car Pass is fairly lackluster this year, or the VIP pass is going to be incredible.

Given that the Car Pass is essentially unchanged except for how cars are distributed, I guess VIP is something to really look at this year.
One of "The 50"
Rank: Racing Permit
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:10:59 AM(UTC)
Can someone tell me, why price in Poland is higher than in USA? We are gaining less money through our Jobs, and we got higher prices? In US store it costs 59$ (217 zł), in Polish store its 249 PLN - WHY!?
Specs ;
Ryzen 7 2700X 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB
2x8GB RAM 3200Mhz
1TB SSD
SSD 240GB X2

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:40:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



I do find it interesting to see that it is now the Car Pass offered with the Deluxe, not the VIP, with VIP being reserved to the Ultimate now (separate purchase aside).

Either the Car Pass is fairly lackluster this year, or the VIP pass is going to be incredible.

Given that the Car Pass is essentially unchanged except for how cars are distributed, I guess VIP is something to really look at this year.


Car Pass has very much changed. 2 cars a week now for 21 weeks, for a total of 42 cars. VIP; however, has also grown immensely.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:23:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: l320 Video Go to Quoted Post
Ultimate Edition Pre ordered Here from the U.K. Thankyou so so much turn 10 for this opportunity to drive in my homeland. Now for the expansions, I know your probably already working on in but look at Rhinos pass and Hardknot pass in the Lake District. Can't wait for this game.


It's playground games, not turn 10


It’s Playground Games AND T10.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#59 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:00:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vladimir 8011 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone tell me, why price in Poland is higher than in USA? We are gaining less money through our Jobs, and we got higher prices? In US store it costs 59$ (217 zł), in Polish store its 249 PLN - WHY!?


That's probably your government taxing imports at different rates, for different items.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:01:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
Car pass is interesting this year. 2 cars per week for 21 weeks.


Oh heck yeah. I really like this better than just a couple weeks with tons of cars. It's the same reason I buy a way bigger Pizza than I can eat and stretch it out for the next week LOL.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#61 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:03:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: l320 Video Go to Quoted Post
Ultimate Edition Pre ordered Here from the U.K. Thankyou so so much turn 10 for this opportunity to drive in my homeland. Now for the expansions, I know your probably already working on in but look at Rhinos pass and Hardknot pass in the Lake District. Can't wait for this game.


It's playground games, not turn 10


It’s Playground Games AND T10.


Might as well just say Microsoft, since they bought both. Playground is in Britain, turn 10 is in the US, it was the Britain company creating this game.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:22:15 AM(UTC)
Hoping for a Steelbook & diecast McLaren Senna for the pre-order Ultimate Edition from EB Games Canada, like they've done for Horizon 3 & Motorsport 7.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:30:13 AM(UTC)
VIP is great this time, Three exclusive cars, exclusive horn, free player house, 2x race credits, weekly super wheel spins...
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#64 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:51:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



I do find it interesting to see that it is now the Car Pass offered with the Deluxe, not the VIP, with VIP being reserved to the Ultimate now (separate purchase aside).

Either the Car Pass is fairly lackluster this year, or the VIP pass is going to be incredible.

Given that the Car Pass is essentially unchanged except for how cars are distributed, I guess VIP is something to really look at this year.


Car Pass has very much changed. 2 cars a week now for 21 weeks, for a total of 42 cars. VIP; however, has also grown immensely.


I'll stand semi-corrected. I did mean unchanged in that it was still 42 cars over a roughly six month span, just two cars at a time now; however, I misread the initial description - it's every week, not every two weeks. In hindsight, the math wouldn't have worked anyway. Regardless, yes, VIP got a massive boost in value this time around, which is nice.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:52:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

One of "The 50"
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:37:57 PM(UTC)
Shame there's no diecast model this time around. What's with the pack for FM7 that I've seen mentioned here?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#66 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:39:53 PM(UTC)
I'd definitely purchase an Ultimate Edition Upgrade for Game Pass subscribers
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#67 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:18:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vladimir 8011 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone tell me, why price in Poland is higher than in USA? We are gaining less money through our Jobs, and we got higher prices? In US store it costs 59$ (217 zł), in Polish store its 249 PLN - WHY!?


To find out if you are paying more please use a currency converter to see what your currency is worth againts the US currency, also check your countrys sale tax rate ect. All Microsoft sales are in US Dollars reglardes of where you live

I am in Australia and Ultimat was $150 and not $100 as stated. Reasons why are this AU dollar is worth US $0.75 or there abouts plus 10% gst So we have a price of $130 of so befor tax and the tax on $130 is $13 so a total $143 Australian Dollers. and that is about what it will cost me give or take a couple of dollers depending on exchange rate and any import fees and taxes.

Exchange rate is give as a guide only think it was $0.78 last I lookd
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:05:26 AM(UTC)
so just kinda putting this out there, but.....

I pre-ordered FM7 and got the Hoonigan Car pack in FM7, which was fair enough. Anyone that purchased the game after all of the bugs had been ironed out didn't get the car pack, which kinda made pre-ordering a slightly better deal. Now those that put up with the constant crashing, bugs and everything else have been kicked in the teeth because the Hoonigan car pack has just been made available to everyone.

Is the pre-order bonus going to be exclusive this time around, or shall we just wait a few months until the price comes down then get the pre-order bonus at a later date anyway?

I could have waited and got the Ultimate Edition of FM7 for a fraction of the full price I paid, and still got the "pre-order bonus" later on anyway!

Before anyone goes off on "you paid your money, you made your choice" etc. I know, and I rode out the storm, and I reported bugs, I played the game, and I still am, and what's more, I still love it. I probably will pre-order, and I probably will get the Ultimate Edition, but a pre-order bonus should be just that. Don't make it available to anyone after release, otherwise it makes the whole point of pre-ordering moot (and very annoying).
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:38:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vladimir 8011 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone tell me, why price in Poland is higher than in USA? We are gaining less money through our Jobs, and we got higher prices? In US store it costs 59$ (217 zł), in Polish store its 249 PLN - WHY!?


*sigh* 23% VAT tax *sigh*
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:53:57 PM(UTC)
Can't we all agree not to pre-order this time? Don't get me wrong; apart from Resident Evil 2, Forza Horizon 4 is my most anticipated title by far. But remember it's been two games so far, and both have been far from a smooth experience for PC players on early release. It took almost a year for Forza Horizon 3 to be completely fixed, and to this day, Forza Motorsports 7 is still suffering from performance issues. Now the stuttering is back and I am having G-sync issues (stupid me for not believing what other were saying and updating Win10), making the game unplayable.

Developers must put more effort on releasing a fully-functional title, specially for those of us who shell out $100 for the Ultimate Edition. At least tell us if something has been learned from the previous entries and this game will run without issues on day one.

It's kind of not fair when they take your money and put out a broken product, just to take months to patch it. The whole idea of an early-access Ultimate Edition is for those who are willing to pay extra to enjoy your creation, can do so before others without issue. You're basically just playing $100 to play a broken game with exclusive content will be added later on anyway.

I love Forza. I still think it's the best option out there for car enthusiasts, and Horizon 4 I'm sure it will be the next big thing. I just hate that the experience is hindered by performance issues.

I am so scared... I want to be excited about this game and I imagine putting hundreds of hours on it. But I feel deterred. I was about to pre-order just now, but I backed away thinking of all the stress I've gone through with Horizon 3 during its first couple of months and Motorsports 7, which to this day still fails to give me a pleasant experience.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:00:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PC: i5 8600k OC'd @4.5ghz|Asus Rog Strix z370-E|MSi 1080Ti Gaming X|G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000mhz|500gb SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair H100i V2|Corsair Crystal 480x RGB|Dell 165hz Gsync 1440p
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:07:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: l320 Video Go to Quoted Post
Ultimate Edition Pre ordered Here from the U.K. Thankyou so so much turn 10 for this opportunity to drive in my homeland. Now for the expansions, I know your probably already working on in but look at Rhinos pass and Hardknot pass in the Lake District. Can't wait for this game.


It's playground games, not turn 10


It’s Playground Games AND T10.


Might as well just say Microsoft, since they bought both. Playground is in Britain, turn 10 is in the US, it was the Britain company creating this game.


It’s PG with T10. If PG made the game solely then the T10 animation wouldn’t be present when you start the game up. PG and T10 are developers and Microsoft is the publisher.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:27:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dog8MyGamertag Go to Quoted Post
so just kinda putting this out there, but.....

I pre-ordered FM7 and got the Hoonigan Car pack in FM7, which was fair enough. Anyone that purchased the game after all of the bugs had been ironed out didn't get the car pack, which kinda made pre-ordering a slightly better deal. Now those that put up with the constant crashing, bugs and everything else have been kicked in the teeth because the Hoonigan car pack has just been made available to everyone.

Is the pre-order bonus going to be exclusive this time around, or shall we just wait a few months until the price comes down then get the pre-order bonus at a later date anyway?

I could have waited and got the Ultimate Edition of FM7 for a fraction of the full price I paid, and still got the "pre-order bonus" later on anyway!

Before anyone goes off on "you paid your money, you made your choice" etc. I know, and I rode out the storm, and I reported bugs, I played the game, and I still am, and what's more, I still love it. I probably will pre-order, and I probably will get the Ultimate Edition, but a pre-order bonus should be just that. Don't make it available to anyone after release, otherwise it makes the whole point of pre-ordering moot (and very annoying).


Wow. So selfish.

I also pre-ordered the game, suffered through all the bugs, crashes, and issues. Without being given a code, I would never have been able to get the Hoonigan Pack before now.

A pre-order should be just that, a pre-order. A way to guarantee a copy on release. It shouldn't be about some selfish individuals demanding that they have something that other people can't get.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:31:00 PM(UTC)
For the first time I do not pre-order a Forza game because Forza motorsport 7 disappointed me
I'll take Forza Horizon 4 with a 1 euros gamepass lol

Edited by user Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:08:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:44:51 PM(UTC)
Will there be a phisical ultimate edition with a steel book and things? I usually by the digital ultimate edition but with this game taking place in Britain it will be special to me and I would like something more physical
"If it has 4 (or 3) wheels I will probably redline it through a field and smash it into a tree" - Me
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:57:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: supercooper28 Go to Quoted Post
Will there be a phisical ultimate edition with a steel book and things? I usually by the digital ultimate edition but with this game taking place in Britain it will be special to me and I would like something more physical


Why did you spell physical twice but differently?

No one knows yet about the steel book. Asking won’t change that. If you haven’t seen anything about it means there’s nothing about it... yet.
18 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error