18 Pages<<161718Prev
#426 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 12:58:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaN109 Go to Quoted Post
So why , did he get all 7 cars and i only got 1 . Hes not cheating .

He must have bought them in the auction house
You only got 1 for preordering or 2 if you were lucky
#427 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 4:47:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaN109 Go to Quoted Post
So I pre-ordered FH4 from Microsoft store . After a while i got Senna and 720 PO but my friend got all PO cars . He bought same edition as me same day and same store , why I don't have all the cars only 720PO ? He has got Nissan GT-R PO , AMG GT R PO , Focus RS PO , 911 GT3 PO ,Camaro PO DB11 PO. Sorry for my english ... Also hes not hacking or using any codes both of us have Ultimate Edition .

I don't know about your friend, but for a while any game I bought on the Xbox I would get all the preorder DLC even if I bought it months or years after release. It only went away after my gold account became glitched and turned into silver one half way through my subscription so I had to call Microsoft to reset my account. I think its some kind of glitch on Microsoft's end. Too bad it disappeared before this game came out.

Edited by user Sunday, January 13, 2019 4:51:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#428 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:24:50 PM(UTC)
I understand the rationale for preorder bonus content to coerce players into preordering the game instead of waiting for reviews, but I despise it when games put permanent exclusivity on any kind of content.

Timed exclusivity would work just fine for this. Players who were looking to buy the game at launch still have an incentive to preorder, but players who come along later aren't effectively permanently locked out of content. Especially since it's impossible (barring glitches) for players to get all the PO content since each retailer has their own unique exclusive reward.

Also, making the PO cars much better than the regular variants is a low move IMHO.

Ideally, preorder content should either be something to jump-start a player with some awesome cars right off the bat (like the VIP DLC cars), or the exclusive cars should be made available at a later date for everyone.

At least some of the devs seem to be doing what they can to make these cars available for everyone with occasionally dropping a few on the AH.
2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
#429 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:17:55 AM(UTC)
Could somebody quickly clarify which pre-order cars are and arent available in AH?

Aston Martin DB11 Preorder Car
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Preorder Car
Ford Focus RS Preorder Car
McLaren 720S Preorder Car
Mercedes-AMG GT-R Preorder Car (X)
Nissan GT-R Preorder Car (X)
Porsche 911 16 Preorder Car

I've already put an X next to the ones i know are not available to buy.
 1 user liked this post.
#430 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:26:40 AM(UTC)
None of them are available in the auction house. They have been removed permanently as far as I know.
 1 user liked this post.
#431 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:21:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post
None of them are available in the auction house. They have been removed permanently as far as I know.

This is correct. PO cars can no longer be sold in the AH.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#432 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:33:55 AM(UTC)
Yep...they removed the ability to auction off PO cars about 2 months ago or so
#433 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 6:36:34 AM(UTC)
Focus PO on forzathon shop today
#434 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:41:11 AM(UTC)
I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate in Microsoft Store at August 25, 2018 but still have not got "2017 Aston Martin DB11 Preorder Car". Could you add it to forzathon shop?
18 Pages<<161718Prev

Notification

Icon
Error