18 Pages<<15161718PrevNext
#401 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:29:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ConfusedGalaxy6 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
nope you could sell them but only to people who already had the PO dlc code for that model in FH3
they were also identical to the non preorder car except they were just automaxed to the next class which you could just do with the non PO model as well

How are PO different here in FH4? How is 911 GT3 with a good tune different than 911 GT3 PO?

In S2 class there is not mutch difference but when tuned those in x-class diffence is huge, that PO version is just insane, i have today set some speed trap scores with that and best leaderboard position i get was 15 and i get few more top100 and one top200 because i just couldnt take one corner fast enough (bad driver). There is so many speed traps that 911 dominates and 720s is best car in many speed zones.
#402 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:44:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
they are far superior to their non-PO counterparts. The Porsche 911 GT3 PO is hands down one of the fastest cars I've driven. And it handles ridiculously well too. The other PO cars are the same way.

I pre-ordered from Game and got the DB11 PO, and it's awful out of the box, maybe it can be tuned to be a decent car. I feel they should have made it known in advance that these PO cars would have "superpowers" and there would be no other way to get them, and also told us what superpowers each specific car would have, then people could have used that information in deciding whether to pre-order or not, and if pre-ordering, where to pre-order from. TBH, though, I think it's wrong for any car that isn't in the base game to have "superpowers". The base game is a full priced game, and it should be possible to buy it and be fully competitive in online racing with what it includes.
#403 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 4:16:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ConfusedGalaxy6 Go to Quoted Post
nope you could sell them but only to people who already had the PO dlc code for that model in FH3
they were also identical to the non preorder car except they were just automaxed to the next class which you could just do with the non PO model as well

How are PO different here in FH4? How is 911 GT3 with a good tune different than 911 GT3 PO?

In S2 class there is not mutch difference but when tuned those in x-class diffence is huge, that PO version is just insane, i have today set some speed trap scores with that and best leaderboard position i get was 15 and i get few more top100 and one top200 because i just couldnt take one corner fast enough (bad driver). There is so many speed traps that 911 dominates and 720s is best car in many speed zones.

Yes they are insane, I think I mentioned earlier I have a mclaren PO car and the stopping distance is... Well i'm not sure if any 'normal' car can match it.

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2018 4:17:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typos

#404 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:31:03 PM(UTC)
So what you are saying is that the non PO cars can not be tuned to be the same as their PO versions..very strange
#405 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:58:13 PM(UTC)
So what you are saying is that the non PO cars can not be tuned to be the same as their PO versions..very strange

I just check those what kinda difference they have with max tunes.

Am db11
Normal version pi950 814kw 1518kg
PO version pi999 993kw 1273kg

Chevy camaro (with lambo engine swap)
Normal pi986 1130kw 1509kg
PO version pi999 1130kw 1311kg (and can also swap racing v12)

Mclaren 720s
Normal pi999 769kw 1185kg
PO version pi999 901kw 1071kg with stock engine
PO version pi999 888kw 1016kg with v12 swap

Porsche 911 both with stock engine.
Normal pi999 716kw 1345kg
PO version pi999 1159kw 1285kg (and can also install racing v12)
 1 user liked this post.
#406 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:41:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sxix Go to Quoted Post
If I paid $100 for this game, why do I have to now feel stupid for not buying it through Amazon? The better question is why are you even offering such exclusivity to vendors?

God, I'm sick of people justifying their entitlement to small specific features of the game by using the "I paid XXX amount of money, so why don't I have this available to me?" argument.

The pre-order information was available for months after the game was unveiled, so this is on you for not doing your homework.

Actually no. We didn't find out that the PO cars were the best in the game until after the game came out. This was something new for the series that was not stated in the pre-release information. Maybe do some homework?
 1 user liked this post.
#407 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 8:07:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cezar24 Go to Quoted Post
If I paid $100 for this game, why do I have to now feel stupid for not buying it through Amazon? The better question is why are you even offering such exclusivity to vendors?

God, I'm sick of people justifying their entitlement to small specific features of the game by using the "I paid XXX amount of money, so why don't I have this available to me?" argument.

The pre-order information was available for months after the game was unveiled, so this is on you for not doing your homework.

Actually no. We didn't find out that the PO cars were the best in the game until after the game came out. This was something new for the series that was not stated in the pre-release information. Maybe do some homework?

Preorder cars historically have ALWAYS been better versions of cars already in the game. It is nothing new to the series.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#408 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 10:47:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Preorder cars historically have ALWAYS been better versions of cars already in the game. It is nothing new to the series.

They were better versions you could build yourself with the stock car, parts and a tune. This is not the case with FH4. The PO cars have part options not available to their stock counterparts. Some which make the car drastically better.
#409 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 4:10:33 PM(UTC)
I just got the focus from the auction house. There are only 11 paints listed for that car. Only 11. That care is as rare as they come. No 1 knows where it came from. As 4 the gtr I seen the same person list it 3 times and can't get a reply from him.
#410 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:30:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IRISHONE1313 Go to Quoted Post
I just got the focus from the auction house. There are only 11 paints listed for that car. Only 11. That care is as rare as they come. No 1 knows where it came from. As 4 the gtr I seen the same person list it 3 times and can't get a reply from him.

As you get m-b and nissan PO:s as well and all by same seller. I have seen at once that brand new account start the game sell at least one of those cars and then stop playing. So looks strongly that devs sometimes sell those in auction house. Many people allready dislike wheelspin cars and then they made some real rare unicorn cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#411 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:23:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cezar24 Go to Quoted Post

+ not everybody can buy from these vendors and the only option is official MS/Xbox Store.
#412 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:04:08 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn10 Team

I say these words not only for me, but for millions of players who have the same desire as me :) we would like to have all the pre order cars in the Forzathon, I also mean the pre order cars that only the developers of the game got. I mean, the nissan gtr r35 pre order , fordfocus rs pre order and the MB AMG GT-R pre order :)

Believe me, you are making millions of fans even happier than they already are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeting KlavierKobra424
#413 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:36:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KlavierKobra424 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Turn10 Team

I say these words not only for me, but for millions of players who have the same desire as me :) we would like to have all the pre order cars in the Forzathon, I also mean the pre order cars that only the developers of the game got. I mean, the nissan gtr r35 pre order , fordfocus rs pre order and the MB AMG GT-R pre order :)

Believe me, you are making millions of fans even happier than they already are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeting KlavierKobra424

Pre order incentives are a thing, most games now have them. If you think everyone should get them, you don't seem to understand the concept.

#414 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:45:04 PM(UTC)
Hello Turn10 Team

greeting KlavierKobra424

Pre order car are pre order bonus an are never coming forzathon shop, if you want one you need to find one in auction house then. How ever what comes those 3 cars that wasnt available nowhere, i really dislike how devs have made those now fm4 style unicorn cars by giving them to friends. So need to be either friend of devs or have to have super good timing to search those just in right time when devs put some of them in auction by using smurf accounts. Many peoples allready dislike wheelspin cars and now they made even more rare unicorn cars.
 2 users liked this post.
#415 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 2:55:24 PM(UTC)
Pre-order bonuses should be just timed exclusive (6 months and then let everybody have them), but that is just my opinion.
 2 users liked this post.
#416 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 3:49:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
Hello Turn10 Team

greeting KlavierKobra424

Pre order incentives are a thing, most games now have them. If you think everyone should get them, you don't seem to understand the concept.

Well the concept is stupid though.
#417 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:18:40 PM(UTC)
How rare is the Aston Martin DB11 preorder car
#418 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:35:59 PM(UTC)
I don't know how rare they are, but I do know that those people who pre-ordered through Gamestop, in the U.S., got the DB11 as part of the deal. That's how I got mine.
#419 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:43:15 PM(UTC)
I got mine from game in the uk I have only seen 2 people driving that car in game
#420 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:05:49 PM(UTC)
Pre-ordering through Game in the UK resulted in getting the DB11 PO, so I'd guess a decent number of people have them, but there's really no reason for anyone to sell one as you can't sell them for what people would pay for them (same for any of the PO cars, though some people have sold them, presumably not really knowing what they're doing).
#421 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:13:51 PM(UTC)
Lol I would never sell mine
#422 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:05:06 AM(UTC)
So I pre-ordered FH4 from Microsoft store . After a while i got Senna and 720 PO but my friend got all PO cars . He bought same edition as me same day and same store , why I don't have all the cars only 720PO ? He has got Nissan GT-R PO , AMG GT R PO , Focus RS PO , 911 GT3 PO ,Camaro PO DB11 PO. Sorry for my english ... Also hes not hacking or using any codes both of us have Ultimate Edition .

Edited by user Sunday, January 6, 2019 10:13:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#423 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:53:05 AM(UTC)
What are those other PO cars that your friends got?
#424 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:58:43 AM(UTC)
Camaro PO , Focus RS PO , Nissan GT-R PO , AMG GT R PO , 911 GT3 RS PO , DB11 PO .
#425 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 8:02:41 AM(UTC)
So why , did he get all 7 cars and i only got 1 . Hes not cheating .

Edited by user Sunday, January 6, 2019 11:33:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

18 Pages<<15161718PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error