18 Pages<<1415161718PrevNext
#376 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 11:29:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
I'm just asking for official statement from forza team.

Hi Forza Team,

Our community is asking for official statement about PO cars. We have now Porsche PO, DB11 PO, 720S PO and Camaro PO. Rare, but available.

What about 3 remaining cars? Mercedes, Nissan and Ford PO? Are they available? And if yes, from which stores?

I saw 2 accounts with these cars, but they must be modded. In one account, there were just all PO cars, and in one, Ford was missing. It will be very uncommon luck to find just these cars at auction house, maybe they were gifted by DEVS.

Just would like to prevent wasting time by searching auction house and whole internet...

Thanks for your statement.

You're not gonna get one. Preorder means preorder. Even if they are or are not dev specific cars, you can't go into a store and ask for a code, they'll laugh at you since the games been out for months.
 1 user liked this post.
#377 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:28:53 PM(UTC)

Not for opinion of people, who don't how it works.

Thanks for understanding :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#378 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:55:29 PM(UTC)

You won't get an official statement on here
Maybe try twitter or their official email address
Forzafb@microsoft.com
[Mod Edit - https://support.forzamot...60006140513-Other-Issues - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, December 16, 2018 7:45:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#379 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 6:02:51 PM(UTC)

You can allways ask but dont except to get any answer. You cant find any shop who is offer those in pre-order bonus and i know now enough to tell it's waste of time to even try to search those in auction house.
 1 user liked this post.
#380 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 11:00:17 PM(UTC)
I wanna see how this plays out.
#381 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
Interesting....
 1 user liked this post.
#382 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:07:32 PM(UTC)
#383 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:57:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Split Wigss Go to Quoted Post

Wow, what a deal; nice! Did you get that today? What kind of HP can you get out of it?
 2 users liked this post.
#384 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:15:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RobRSV Go to Quoted Post

Wow, what a deal; nice! Did you get that today? What kind of HP can you get out of it?

Damn and i cant get even PO camaro. And you can swap racing v12 on that skyline that bump it up to x-class.
#385 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:34:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RobRSV Go to Quoted Post

Damn and i cant get even PO camaro. And you can swap racing v12 on that skyline that bump it up to x-class.

That is crazy, cheers for clarifying that.
 2 users liked this post.
#386 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:11:10 AM(UTC)
I have an entire thread about it that I have tried to post but for some reason it is not going through. I guess because I am a new member to the forums. I explain how I got it and who I got it from, and what it’s like to drive and upgrade. So I guess if you want a read on that keep a check on my profile for when it finally posts. But yes the GTR PO is available. But still ridiculously rare, as far as I know I am the only one with it.
 1 user liked this post.
#387 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 4:19:00 PM(UTC)
I have an entire thread about it that I have tried to post but for some reason it is not going through. I guess because I am a new member to the forums. I explain how I got it and who I got it from, and what it’s like to drive and upgrade. So I guess if you want a read on that keep a check on my profile for when it finally posts. But yes the GTR PO is available. But still ridiculously rare, as far as I know I am the only one with it.

That sounds pretty secretive haha. There is still no thread btw.
 3 users liked this post.
#388 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:17:58 PM(UTC)
I was hoping that maybe that would be the Skyline you could finally throw a big turbo on and get way more than 1000 hp. I'd prefer that over the crazy engine swaps.

I'd also prefer if these PO cars showed up in the Forzathon shop with liveries that said: "We're sorry for the unicorn craziness. Sorry for raising your blood pressure. Please forgive us."

Um ... yeah ... not a fan.

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:19:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Me first

#389 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 12:29:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
I was hoping that maybe that would be the Skyline you could finally throw a big turbo on and get way more than 1000 hp. I'd prefer that over the crazy engine swaps.

I'd also prefer if these PO cars showed up in the Forzathon shop with liveries that said: "We're sorry for the unicorn craziness. Sorry for raising your blood pressure. Please forgive us."

Um ... yeah ... not a fan.

Youre not only one. I would really like to that skyline because it's stats look so it could be really good car in s1 class. I was yesterday finaly able to get that PO camaro but only way to get that in s1 class with awd swap is dirt tires and im not fan of that. Because in S2 class that it's even close to be competive but i have lot of fun with that car yesterday but it's pretty useless outside freeroam cruising.
 1 user liked this post.
#390 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 1:34:26 PM(UTC)
best option is to add all the po cars in forzathon store for 5000-10000 points it will make the events alot more active and give players a reason to play and keep grinding
dont add it to low cause then players would get it with less then 1 day work.... would prefer if it took 10 days or so of playing

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:38:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#391 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 11:39:32 PM(UTC)
I just found out that Amazon pre-orders got a special version of a Porsche which has a top speed of over 280mph. To me that sounds like one of the best cars in the game. If I paid $100 for this game, why do I have to now feel stupid for not buying it through Amazon? The better question is why are you even offering such exclusivity to vendors?

The second part of the question is rhetorical. Clearly, the publisher here only cares about pre-order numbers by offering ridiculously exclusive rewards. This simply exacerbates the huge problem within the gaming industry regarding pre-orders.

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 11:47:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#392 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:08:43 AM(UTC)
Yeah well just because a car has a top speed of 280, it doesn't mean it's fast. It just hasa high top speed but you look at some of the rally cars they only have a top speed of 140 and they are fast as hell. But yeah, the PO cars get these weird janky bonuses, I have the mclaren PO car and it's stupid. I ran it through that speed zone outside the festival on FI and got 201 mph first try and hit a wall while doing it. It has a braking distance of under 90 ft.
#393 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:20:11 AM(UTC)
To me it sounds like a car I'd never use... unless it's a rear engine, in which case I might make a FWD tune of it for funsies.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#394 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:41:21 AM(UTC)
But isn't this first forza game where you can sell even those PO cars? And why didint you Pre-order forza horizon also in gamestop and best buy to get those exlucisive cars also. I havent even buy fh4 and i have all those 4 cars.
#395 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:45:44 AM(UTC)
I think you could sell PO cars in FH3 but they never came up and I don't think they had special bonuses. They were just the regualr variant with PO after the name afaik.
#396 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:42:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munithe EXT Go to Quoted Post
I think you could sell PO cars in FH3 but they never came up and I don't think they had special bonuses. They were just the regualr variant with PO after the name afaik.

nope you could sell them but only to people who already had the PO dlc code for that model in FH3
they were also identical to the non preorder car except they were just automaxed to the next class which you could just do with the non PO model as well
#397 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:22:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
nope you could sell them but only to people who already had the PO dlc code for that model in FH3
they were also identical to the non preorder car except they were just automaxed to the next class which you could just do with the non PO model as well

How are PO different here in FH4? How is 911 GT3 with a good tune different than 911 GT3 PO?

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:24:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#398 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:10:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munithe EXT Go to Quoted Post

They can be sold but they're next to impossible to find at auction. And they are far superior to their non-PO counterparts. The Porsche 911 GT3 PO is hands down one of the fastest cars I've driven. And it handles ridiculously well too. The other PO cars are the same way. To the OP, did you pre-order somewhere else and get a different car or not pre-order and but the UE after release?
#399 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:19:06 AM(UTC)
You took the post out of context. It was regarding PO cars in FH3, not FH4.
 4 users liked this post.
#400 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:24:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sxix Go to Quoted Post
If I paid $100 for this game, why do I have to now feel stupid for not buying it through Amazon? The better question is why are you even offering such exclusivity to vendors?

God, I'm sick of people justifying their entitlement to small specific features of the game by using the "I paid XXX amount of money, so why don't I have this available to me?" argument.

The pre-order information was available for months after the game was unveiled, so this is on you for not doing your homework.
18 Pages<<1415161718PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error