6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 11:17:36 AM(UTC)
New RTR shirts available from the Forzathon Shop during Winter:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#127 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:50:49 AM(UTC)
I'm flying... H*** after seeing those T-Shirts!

Sorry about the drug reference.

Edited by user Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:51:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 1:53:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
They need to add new avatars already. All the avatars look like they came straight from Coachella (hell I look like one of them) but i know a huge proportion of the player base is older men. See I really like being able to build and dress my character but I know much of the playerbase is turned off on this feature because all they see is goofy looking characters doing fortnite dances. Definitely hope this gets expanded in the future so everyone can feel like themselves in this game.

f'real I'm a 40yr old bald dood with a beard 'n glasses. I'd like my avatar to reflect that.
#129 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:53:04 PM(UTC)
Check back on Thursday to see if the Chauffeur outfit is a Winter #Forzathon Shop item or seasonal event reward.

What happened to the Chauffeur Outfit? Did i miss it? Was it available in the Forzathon shop or is it available in wheelspins?

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:55:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:45:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
Check back on Thursday to see if the Chauffeur outfit is a Winter #Forzathon Shop item or seasonal event reward.

What happened to the Chauffeur Outfit? Did i miss it? Was it available in the Forzathon shop or is it available in wheelspins?

Nope neither of those as yet

Has anyone even got it
#131 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:14:55 PM(UTC)
how do you get gold trial leather jacket

not sure what trial....iz it some random trial seazon event prize????

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:40:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:29:53 PM(UTC)
Yes it was but I don't remember when they last offered it. I have had it for a long time. There is a gold hat too I believe.

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:30:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#133 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 4:32:34 PM(UTC)
Sorry I haven't kept this thread up to date- the Trial Leather Jacket has been a reward in Series 8 and Series 12. The current Festival Playlist mimics the events from Season 12 but is not offering the jacket as a reward. It may also be available from Wheelspins or Super Wheelspins.
#134 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:51:53 AM(UTC)
Hi,

Is it known when the black police outfit and police caps will be available?

best regards
#135 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 10:37:54 AM(UTC)
where iz the witch hat and or noze
did i miss something here i waited since january this year to get thoze items

Edited by user Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:00:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 7:06:34 AM(UTC)
My dislike of the feature has dampened since release, now my guy just has suit + blue waistcoat with no emote it's not too bad, does seem to say something though that anyone I've come across in trials who also has no emote has been at least a decent teammate while the useless ones always have a silly one + are dressed ridiculously.

All the same though I'll never understand why PG made the character creator so limited if it was something they wanted players to really get into.
#137 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2021 7:27:53 AM(UTC)
Honestly why do we not have The master chief skin and Forza like we have the Forza showcase and the halo warthog but no skin I mean we have the skin in the showcase but not as a playable character which is kind of stupid in my opinion y’all need to add the skin to the game please
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error