This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:34:09 PM(UTC)
Really guys? Come on, if you're going to force us to play as these gormless young hipsters, at least let us cover their face with a helmet in the cars. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I just want to take pictures or the front of the car in photo mode without seeing McGeneric pop their head over the steering wheel and ruin the shot.

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 1:41:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:41:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nemesis464 Go to Quoted Post
... gormless ...

LOL, that's hilarious. Excellent word choice.

2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:52:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
I have been seeing a lot of complaints about people getting clothing items and emotes that they do not want, so I wonder how difficult it would be to add a clothing/emote section to the auction house. It probably won't happen but I think it would be a good idea.

If they did this, I would spend every single credit that I have to get all of this stuff OUT of my wheel-spins.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:54:14 PM(UTC)
I agree. It’s a letdown that they didn’t let us choose less annoying faces, but the helmet thing is crazy.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:19:30 PM(UTC)
Even in an open top car?
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:26:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
I have been seeing a lot of complaints about people getting clothing items and emotes that they do not want, so I wonder how difficult it would be to add a clothing/emote section to the auction house. It probably won't happen but I think it would be a good idea.

A yard sale in front of our houses would be pretty funny, and let people's avatars walk about and browse. Like 2 credits for common stuff, 5 for rare, etc. I don't know if I want them spending valuable time on that. Actually, I'm sure I don't, but being able to sell the stuff would be a good idea if they've made their mind up to go all in on avatar idea.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:34:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Even in an open top car?

It's ridiculous, it shows in some open top cars but not others. I just tried with the Triumph Spitfire (helmet shows) and Fiat 124 Spider (helmet doesn't show) and they're both *fairly* similar shaped cars.

Edit: It shows in the Caterham, even with roll cage, but not the Ariel Atom.

Weird.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:36:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 3:06:40 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why we only have BMX helmets in a car game, but its not a static problem so hopefully we'll see some proper updates to character customization.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:46:08 PM(UTC)
Hey so I reached level 8 of mixer on horizon life how ever when I try and apply the Mixer Legend T-shirt to my character it’s still showing as locked is this a known issue or is it I miss print and meant to like level 18 ?

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:01:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:46:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we only have BMX helmets in a car game, but its not a static problem so hopefully we'll see some proper updates to character customization.

Haha I know right. In a car game with no bikes, and they give you bike helmets but no car helmets
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:18:32 PM(UTC)
I'm so incredibly disappointed that I almost can't even put it into words. I've been a huge Forza fan since the beginning especially the Horizon series, but this year after loading up the game and playing for a while i discovered a horrifying issue that I'm amazed even made it into the final build of the game. It certainly puts into question Playground Games internal QA process. After an hour or so of play and several wheel spins which netted various credits, cars, cosmetics and emotes I was super excited to land a legendary emote that I feel strongly represents much of my younger years. I quickly loaded up the character customization menu, scrolled through the menus like my finger tips were on fire, locked onto my target and much to my dismay.... I realized The Carlton dance was only an empty husk of what it should or could be. The pure joy and emotion completely stripped, the movements hollow and forced, and only a small piece of what I assume is a cruel joke remains. I sat and stared at the screen in disbelief. In the distance I could faintly hear the sounds of what I can only assume was the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rolling in his grave. I powered off my Xbox and cried myself to sleep that night. Only a small part of my inner-child still holds a glimmer of hope that one day a patch will ride in on its white horse and correct the atrocity that is currently The Carlton.

#SaveTheCarlton

P.S. - I guess the rest of the game is ok. If your into awesome racing games and stuff ;-)
#62 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 8:08:00 PM(UTC)
Wouldn’t it be cool to add your own logos on the t-shirts and helmets
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:43:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nemesis464 Go to Quoted Post
Really guys? Come on, if you're going to force us to play as these gormless young hipsters, at least let us cover their face with a helmet in the cars. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I just want to take pictures or the front of the car in photo mode without seeing McGeneric pop their head over the steering wheel and ruin the shot.

I just want a character choice that doesn't look like a preteen on hormone blockers. I'm not asking for full blown rpg customization. I'd settle for being able to change the character's stupid haircuts and give them facial hair.

Or full face helmets like everyone is saying.

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 1:40:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:41:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
ew Halloween-themed clothing will be available from the #Forzathon Shop and then Wheelspins in the future:

2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:53:41 AM(UTC)
More clothes from Wheelspins?
Doubling down on one of the worst parts of the game........

Bold
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:32:27 AM(UTC)
ManteoMax (and everyone else),

Here are shots of a couple of Limited Edition clothing items I picked up in the comments on a WeArePlaygroundGames Instagram feed today:

NorCalNavyMike's FH4 Limited Edition Clothing Archive

I might well flesh this out with some other content as my time permits; if there's a particular item someone is looking for, I may already have it loaded up... (whistles innocently to self)

Enjoy!

Best wishes,
NCNM

Edited by user Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:34:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:51:42 AM(UTC)
New Costumes for the Oct 25th Update - Simple question: Are they actually available via wheelspins yet?

Yes I see them in the game via the character customiser (locked of course as I dont have them), but I have used about 10 super wheelspins and didnt see a single costume in there? Do "old" wheelspins (eg ones I had before the content update), not have a chance to give the new content? Or have they not just been released as available? Or was I just unlucky?

Thanks!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:09:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:54:29 AM(UTC)
I assumed they'd debut in the Forzathon shop first.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:38:41 AM(UTC)
Now, if we could get a headless option (with bloody fringes), I'd even pick one of the hipster shower-bags as Avatar.

Serious idea: give us an option to disable other avatars. Most look like applicants for next Ronald McDonald (not Rodeo-Clowns, that's a tough job!).
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
 4 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:43:48 AM(UTC)
to hell with fixing all the serious flaws with the game, lets add some more useless cosmetics for the teenagers so their attention span gets satisfied for a few more minutes as they cant drive for toffee! PG heres a hint. No-one cares about emotes and clothes, especially halloween themed rubbish that is aimed at what? 10 year olds? JesusI'm loosing faith with their current team working on this. Who thought this was a good idea?

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:44:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:54:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theblacknight04 Go to Quoted Post
PG heres a hint. No-one cares about emotes and clothes

You're wrong. People asked for more character customization from the moment character selection was revealed in FH3.
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:03:51 AM(UTC)
Complete rubbish, all of it.
RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 32Gb RAM
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:19:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Avenger1324 Go to Quoted Post
Please note that due to the British setting there should be an option for socks and sandals ;)

And knotted hanky headwear.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:50:25 PM(UTC)
Hey Playground Games,
I for one think the clothing and emotes are a fun addition, but in my opinion, there should be more racing-themed clothing/outfit options. It is a racing game after all! Like some driver suits, helmets, or manufacturer pieces would be great.[img]https://goo.gl/images/qVthUi[/img][img]https://goo.gl/images/XQdBmP[/img]
#75 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:21:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: theblacknight04 Go to Quoted Post
PG heres a hint. No-one cares about emotes and clothes

You're wrong. People asked for more character customization from the moment character selection was revealed in FH3.

The gave us outfit customization not character customization. Not a gearhead to be had.
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error