This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 5 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#26 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 3:39:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Wow, it looks like I am too old to be playing this game. There are no old dudes to choose from

I noticed that too! They all look like hipster city folk!
 3 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 5:06:35 PM(UTC)
It's great that they're including more features for people and I'm sure there's going to be lots of people who love this stuff.

As for me. I'll place this in the ignore pile along with the stupid stupid stupid horns from FH3 and concentrate on why I buy these games which funnily enough is the cars and the racing!
 5 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 9:59:28 PM(UTC)
This is terrible. Will not be doing anything with this at all. Be prepared to see micro-transactions for skins/emotes. This was bound to happen, as companies are eager to get on the skin/emote cash grab bandwagon.
#29 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 10:28:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AB5OLUTE VIRTUE Go to Quoted Post
This is terrible. Will not be doing anything with this at all. Be prepared to see micro-transactions for skins/emotes. This was bound to happen, as companies are eager to get on the skin/emote cash grab bandwagon.

There's driver gear in Forza 7 but there hasn't been a bunch of driver gear microtransactions. But if it happens, it happens - it's really no better or worse than the car packs. Actually, I take that back - assuming the outfits/emotes are pure fluff, they're arguably a little better than milking people for more practical items.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 5 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 12:55:25 PM(UTC)
What's the chance of Disabled drivatar accessories? Crutches... wheelchairs, that sort of thing....?
 7 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 1:39:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AB5OLUTE VIRTUE Go to Quoted Post

Honestly as long as the micro-transactions are strictly for apparel and emotes I could care less.

I play Forza games for the driving experience, not to play dress up with a pre-pubescent sims character.

🇨🇦
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:29:59 AM(UTC)
SDLRob. Sadly, I think the chances of "Disabled" Drivatar Gear is quite Low :( That's a real Shame in My Opinion, but, given that I personally cannot see how they would Work in the Game, I can see why the Chances are quite low for it Happening.

I personally, as someone with Mild Learning Difficulties, would not mind seeing a T-Shirt with the "Rainbow Puzzle Piece" (the Symbol of Autism Awareness) on it, or a Pair of Trainers with the Characteristic Red Laces of the Special Olympics being added in However, as they would be very easy to add in, and would make the Game feel a lot more inclusive of People with Special Educational Needs, like Myself.

So hopefully, something along those lines can be Patched in, Especially with Forza Motorsport doing a Wonderful Job in Supporting the "E-Sports" Event at this Summers Special Olympics :)
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 3:25:18 PM(UTC)
Amazing that such a big budget game like Forza Horizon still hasn't caught up with Test Drive Unlimited 2!
#34 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 9:03:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shanic Oatmeme Go to Quoted Post
Agreed, None of the Characters look anything like me.
I need someone with a beard thicker then their hair, and as it stands there is only 1 character with any facial hair.

Yeah, there should be a few more options, maybe hairstyles and facial hair features to broaden the range of possibilities to make a character look closer to people.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:38:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sinadoom Go to Quoted Post
Amazing that such a big budget game like Forza Horizon still hasn't caught up with Test Drive Unlimited 2!

Test Drive Unlimited 2? I would say they have a WAY to go to reach Test Drive Unlimited 1, we are talking 2006 ladies and gentlemen.

Alright, I understand that they have preset faces because storing all those custom faces would get too memory intensive but at least hairstyle
and color should be changeable.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:01:55 AM(UTC)
DLC: James Bond outfits

Quote:
The Best of Bond Car Pack

In addition to the cars, players who own the James Bond Car Pack in Forza Horizon 4 will also receive some in-game Bond goodies, including two Bond outfits as well as six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases for use in multiplayer.

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_gonegold

#37 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 2:20:54 PM(UTC)
Loyalty Rewards
The September 14 Week in Review announced the Loyalty Rewards for FH4. These rewards are based on your Forza Rewards Tier, which is based on your previous activity from previous Forza games. Loyalty Rewards are one-time gifts received at the start of your FH4 gameplay (whether that's at launch or later), while Forza Rewards are weekly credit rewards available for the long term future. See the Loyalty Rewards thread:

Originally Posted by: TuffPuppers Go to Quoted Post
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_14_18

The rewards players can earn is based on their Tier level at the time they log into the game for the first time. Here’s a breakdown of what players can expect per-Tier level:

Tier 2 Forza Motorsport 7 Shirt
Tier 3 Forza Horizon 3 Shirt
Tier 4 Forza Motorsport 6 Shirt
Tier 5 Forza Horizon 2 Shirt
Tier 6 "Body Poppin'" Emote

Tier 8 Forza Motorsport 5 Shirt
Tier 9 Forza Horizon Shirt

3 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 6:29:03 PM(UTC)
I didn’t know everyone who plays Forza Horizon was a insanely skinny 20 something with no facial hair. I guess I don’t fit playground games target audience.
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:39:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King Cobra Mi6 Go to Quoted Post
SDLRob. Sadly, I think the chances of "Disabled" Drivatar Gear is quite Low :( That's a real Shame in My Opinion, but, given that I personally cannot see how they would Work in the Game, I can see why the Chances are quite low for it Happening.

I personally, as someone with Mild Learning Difficulties, would not mind seeing a T-Shirt with the "Rainbow Puzzle Piece" (the Symbol of Autism Awareness) on it, or a Pair of Trainers with the Characteristic Red Laces of the Special Olympics being added in However, as they would be very easy to add in, and would make the Game feel a lot more inclusive of People with Special Educational Needs, like Myself.

So hopefully, something along those lines can be Patched in, Especially with Forza Motorsport doing a Wonderful Job in Supporting the "E-Sports" Event at this Summers Special Olympics :)

Yeah, i think it's more likely that any sort of disability awareness for the Drivatars would come in T-Shirt form. Would love to have a T-shirt i own in RL in the game... the disabled parking symbol with 'I'm only in it for the parking' LOL
#40 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:42:00 AM(UTC)
The loyalty rewards are lame this time just like FM7 bar the superwheel spins and cars FH3 was great you got cars which is why i mainly buy the games
#41 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:01:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
The loyalty rewards are lame this time just like FM7 bar the superwheel spins and cars FH3 was great you got cars which is why i mainly buy the games

I think superwheel spins are better than cars. First I can still win a random car(also FE one), and even if I don't win the car, there will stil be credits to buy the car I want. To me the cosmetic rewards are more like additions to the wheel spins. Now if only the cars that are mentioned will come in a special livery.. that would be nice.

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:02:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:31:50 AM(UTC)
I did unlock some lovely red corduroy trousers yesterday :P
#43 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:45:52 AM(UTC)
How do I unlock the Mixer tee?

It says I have to be level 8+ and on Mixer my levels are in the 80s.

Can someone please explain to me please?

Cheers.
#44 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:58:31 PM(UTC)
Is there a police officer outfit? There should be lol
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:13:55 PM(UTC)
It is really terrible how there is zero sock customization because I am getting sick and tired of bare ankles. I started wearing boots so I could not see them it just makes me sick. And every single character in the game doesnt seem to wear socks either. And I feel like socks are necessary to this game. It just seems super unnatural
#46 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:20:48 PM(UTC)
The more hip you are, the less socks you wear. 😏

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:06:59 PM(UTC)
Please note that due to the British setting there should be an option for socks and sandals ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:27:26 AM(UTC)
I have been seeing a lot of complaints about people getting clothing items and emotes that they do not want, so I wonder how difficult it would be to add a clothing/emote section to the auction house. It probably won't happen but I think it would be a good idea.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#49 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:57:30 AM(UTC)
Like others have said, I'm not really a fan of the emote/clothing/novelty horn clutter (customization items) in the wheelspins. I don't mind having avatar customization, but it's almost a bit too front and center right now for what is supposed to be a car game.

I'm being a bit of an armchair dev here for a minute, but here's what I would have done:

Remove all customization items from wheelspins (honestly, I would like to see wheelspins removed entirely since they're just loot crates by another name, but that's a whole separate discussion). Allow most clothing items to have color choices, so we don't have so many duplicate items with the only difference being color.

Player starts out with all common summer-appropriate clothing unlocked. After each season in the prologue, more clothing appropriate to each new season is unlocked, so when the player finishes the prologue all common clothing has been unlocked, and players have some flexibility right away with customizing their avatars instead of hoping the not-ridiculous looking items come up in wheelspins.

Rarer clothing items would be unlocked from game progression. We see a bit of this now with the different race series and houses, but I would like to see a lot more. For example, instead of a house just giving one clothing item, have it give a whole wardrobe related to the house's setting. The house on the beach could give a bunch of beach apparel, the hunting lodge lets you dress up like a woodsman, buying Edinburgh castle would let you dress up like royalty (and also unlock the regal wave and royal horn). Musical horns could be awarded from various events (like showcases) that are somewhat related to the tune or sound effect. For example, the Halo showcase unlocks the Halo-themed stuff (and a Warthog while we're at it).

Customization items that don't have any specific tie-in with anything (most of the emotes and novelty horns and a few clothing items) could be unlocked based on player influence level.

Also, it would be nice if there were appropriate clothing items to recreate each avatar's appearance from FH3. Some of the items are there, but others seem to be missing (especially the winter apparel from Blizzard Mountain).

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 12:32:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:23:14 PM(UTC)
When you customise your character to have a full helmet, they don't even wear it in the car... Really guys? Come on, if you're going to force us to play as these gormless young hipsters, at least let us cover their face with a helmet in the cars. What's the point of even unlocking this trash?

I just want to take pictures or the front of the car in photo mode without seeing McGeneric pop their head over the steering wheel and ruin the shot.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:26:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error