4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:56:59 PM(UTC)
I've heard about there being a taxi business in order to unlock the limo and taxi if this is true where do I find this?
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 4:11:01 PM(UTC)
No taxi business. Got a cab from a wheelspin.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 4:19:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

Wait.... what? There's no horizon life story with Taxi business??
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 4:52:36 PM(UTC)
ive been trying to get 3 stars on all the stunt driver stories. im on the last chapter now and I just ran out of time today, but I will say the tunnel race is the hardest of the bunch. it took me at least 20 attempts until I figured out you don't need to drive through the checkpoints so you can skip some of the jumps that slow you down.
#80 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 12:31:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post

Yea I remember the taxi business being mention a few times during pre release. In fact during the spring showcase Ralph Fulton says businesses a couple times saying there is more then one business but only named the rental. And way back around e3 after the trailer release there were a few sights that quoted Ben penrose in an interview where he mentions the taxi business and the crazy taxi mission so they weren’t getting the two confused.

“Benjamin Penrose confirmed that there will be new open-world activities in Forza Horizon 4, and one of those involves taxiing customers around as quickly as possible.
"One of the things that's brand new is that we've added a feature called Horizon Stories. They're really cool little bite-sized pieces of narrative-based gameplay that will center around certain activities involved in you owning businesses, interacting with certain people," Penrose said.
He continued "For example, one of them you'll have a chance to own a taxi company. However, driving a taxi in the real-world is very different from the sort of action in Horizon games, so you can kind of imagine how that ends up. There are a whole bunch of different things like that. There's one where you'll also be able to be a stunt driver."
Playground isn't shying away from the obvious inspiration. Penrose elaborated "We even do have a story where you take on the narratives that are associated with other racing games, and one of those is based on Crazy Taxi. You can imagine how that ends up as well”

Edited by user Saturday, October 6, 2018 12:33:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:03:25 AM(UTC)
I am struggling with the Business Story. I scored 1 star on the first chapter and 3 stars on the second. Being of average ability The Ferrari FXX one is proving difficult. I even put all Assists on (usually just go with ABS, Braking Line and Auto Shifting) but was still failing. Anyone any thoughts on good tactics?
#82 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:43:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post

No. I was just as surprised. There's "fastest rentals", "stunt driver", "drift club" and "LaRacer". That's it. New ones are coming with updates. BTW I got the limo from a wheelspin as well.

Originally Posted by: RogsR34UK Go to Quoted Post
I am struggling with the Business Story. I scored 1 star on the first chapter and 3 stars on the second. Being of average ability The Ferrari FXX one is proving difficult. I even put all Assists on (usually just go with ABS, Braking Line and Auto Shifting) but was still failing. Anyone any thoughts on good tactics?

Learn the tracks, use rewind a lot. For some of the stories, you can only beat the 3* times if you cut the tracks. There's some in there that require you to stay on roads but you get a 10 second timer to return to a road. That allows you to cut huge parts of the track.

Edited by user Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:46:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 4:42:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
ive been trying to get 3 stars on all the stunt driver stories. im on the last chapter now and I just ran out of time today, but I will say the tunnel race is the hardest of the bunch. it took me at least 20 attempts until I figured out you don't need to drive through the checkpoints so you can skip some of the jumps that slow you down.

The one that seems most impossible to me is the commercial where you have to park on top of the shipping crate. There are a couple of others I'm missing a star on that I think I might be able to get if I retry them a hundred times, but I think my best time on that one was seven seconds away from three stars.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#84 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 4:50:51 AM(UTC)
For that one simply don't follow the line but instead go straight from the start. On the containers it is more about knowing when to brake.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error