13 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 6 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:28:20 AM(UTC)
Absolutely, only players who add points in each round should be rewarded. And afk leechers should be banned for this day from forzathon.
 3 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:39:22 AM(UTC)
Agreed, shouldn't be that difficult to implement giving points only to those who contributed towards each round, don't know how they missed this.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:47:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: whipfx Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I completed 6/7 daily challenges in the Forzathon Summer and 1/1 weekly challenge. Now I get every Forzathon Live Event 60 Forzathon Points instead of 30. Is that normal? Because I thought you get additional 30 Points if you completed 7/7 daily and 1/1 weekly challenge first.

Thanks in advance! :)

If you have the free VIP house (or bought it for 5,000,000) it gives you double Forzathon points.
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#104 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:51:10 AM(UTC)
How do I join a forzathon? What is horizon life? I'm in horizon life. No idea how to race with them or whatever. I don't see forzathon anywhere.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:32:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shootahhh Go to Quoted Post
How do I join a forzathon? What is horizon life? I'm in horizon life. No idea how to race with them or whatever. I don't see forzathon anywhere.

How far into the game have you played
Every hour, on the hour ,a forzathon message comes up on the screen and tells you to get to where it starts
#106 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:42:34 AM(UTC)
Agreed!
#107 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 4:57:31 AM(UTC)
I Didn't know about that and I do agree, to discourage people from just going AFK to farm points.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 5:03:38 AM(UTC)
Agreed, you should have to contribute at least something to the group effort in each event to get the 10/20 points.

Though for the next few weeks I don't think completing the full Forzathon Live is going to be too difficult as I've been in groups lately that completed all three events in just five or six minutes total as there are so many participating. Oddly enough, a week before early release, I tried to do a Forzathon Live by myself as there were few of us on and no one else joined. I managed to get the first event done for my doubled 20 points but then ran out of time before I could even get to the second event.

✔ Verified Moderator

#109 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:27:43 AM(UTC)
Things I liked about FH3 Forzathon:

A. There WERE exclusive cars that some people had and some people didn't have. This would reveal how often people played the game because the people who had all of the exclusives were the ones that were really truly into the game in a dedicated way. There was never a time where you could have truly missed Forzathon unless you simply chose not to play at that time since it was a week long.

B. The fact that when you got an exclusive car, it would tell you who the original owner of the car was. That way if you got an exclusive, there would be no way that even if left your possession, it would be mistaken for being won by someone other than its true winner.

Simply stated, I like that there is a skill tier system in FH because it gives you something to work towards. Everything can always be practiced and improved and yes, those who make the time to be dedicated enough to have the nice cars that are exclusives get to have them, but at least at that point that dedication was rewarded by effort and hard work. A skill tier system works great when it is managed correctly. There are better players out there but you are always improving and with the right amount of effort and hard work you'll be one of those legendary players eventually too. These things seem to be lost on millennial these days though.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:02:36 AM(UTC)
Didn’t want to create a post on it but the last 2 Forzathon Live events I arrive to a couple minutes before the hour tell me the event begins in like 1 hour 10 minutes or 1 hour and 20 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just my luck?
#111 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:32:57 AM(UTC)
Hey guys !

Do you think it's worth it to put the 450 pts needed for 2019 911 + FE Bentley ?
I think all cars can be won from wheelspin so, wouldn't it be better to put these points for 45 wheelspins and get more cars & stuff instead ?
#112 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:39:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deagle 24K Go to Quoted Post
Didn’t want to create a post on it but the last 2 Forzathon Live events I arrive to a couple minutes before the hour tell me the event begins in like 1 hour 10 minutes or 1 hour and 20 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just my luck?

That sounds like a bug. I've never seen it display something like that.

Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys !

Do you think it's worth it to put the 450 pts needed for 2019 911 + FE Bentley ?
I think all cars can be won from wheelspin so, wouldn't it be better to put these points for 45 wheelspins and get more cars & stuff instead ?

Man that's a tough one. I found it worth it just so I wasn't subject to the luck of wheelspins, but I'm also getting like 50 or 60 Forzathon points per event and am on quite a lot, so I get the Forzathon points in high amounts. I think it's just up to personal preference, really.

What I think I'll do in the future is spend in the order of FE Car (if not owned) -> Exclusive car (if not owned) -> 1 Super/day -> Rest on Regulars.

If it's not showing correctly, I've been playing Forza since 2009 (Tier 11).
Previously known as: nascargamer24, MVVA24
#113 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:41:23 AM(UTC)
Hey guys !

I used the FPs for both cars. In wheelspins I'd get many more cars, yes, but very few locked ones and a lot of junk in-between like miniskirts and horns.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:41:26 AM(UTC)
Hey guys !

The Bentley is fun so I'd say yes, the 911 is more of a user preference and how much of a completionist you are, personally I got the 911 and was disappointed.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:43:01 AM(UTC)
Hey guys !

Withall the cosmetics your chances are low yes you can get a car but if you want them now get it, its not like getting points are hard i got the bentley n i love it. I havent got the porche yet waiting to see its cosmetic review.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:28:43 AM(UTC)
I logged out with 750 FP. Now 1 hr later I have only 690 FP. Did not buy anything. Ridiculous how bad this game is programmed...
#117 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:34:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cruxoooo Go to Quoted Post
I logged out with 750 FP. Now 1 hr later I have only 690 FP. Did not buy anything. Ridiculous how bad this game is programmed...

At least you didn't loses super wheelspins
#118 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:50:59 AM(UTC)
Hey guys !

I haven't seen either of the Forzathon cars come up in wheel spins and I don't think they can be purchased at their respective dealerships. As far I I can tell, the only way at this time to get either car is through Forzathon. I'm sure at some point they'll be available again via another method but might not be for a while.
#119 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:01:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys !

I haven't seen either of the Forzathon cars come up in wheel spins and I don't think they can be purchased at their respective dealerships. As far I I can tell, the only way at this time to get either car is through Forzathon. I'm sure at some point they'll be available again via another method but might not be for a while.

I think you might be wrong, I had the Bentley before I even looked at the forzathon shop. Ill assume i got it from a wheelspin or superwheelspin but I'd be lying if I said I could remember, but, when I went into the shop it said "owned" and it was in my garage.
#120 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:25:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForzaHorizon4Ry Go to Quoted Post
There was never a time where you could have truly missed Forzathon unless you simply chose not to play at that time since it was a week long.

Except there was. Are you forgetting about the one day only events? The fact that it was only available at weekends for a fair portion of the games lifespan?
#121 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:32:10 PM(UTC)
Hey guys !

I am 95% certain you can get the FE Bentley at least from Super Wheel Spins, as I'm sure I won it that way (definitely not purchased through forzathon points).
#122 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:48:33 PM(UTC)
I feel like this game would have been significantly better if it were designed to be entirely online in the style of a game like Destiny. There would essentially be no time where you aren't in an open world free-roam. They used to have something like this for Need for Speed called Need for Speed World but I only ever remember that game being available for like a month. Similarly to Destiny, the wheelspins could include entirely different items every week the same way that Destiny had its "legendaries" and there should be weekly live events that players can participate in that rotate weekly. There are plenty of things right now as the game stands that seem like thy need a lot of work.
#123 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:54:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys !

I am 95% certain you can get the FE Bentley at least from Super Wheel Spins, as I'm sure I won it that way (definitely not purchased through forzathon points).

I wish I had seen it in the wheel spins before I dropped 300 FP on it. Oh well. I know I definitely got the older version of the 911 GT3 from wheel spins. Not sure about the one available in Forzathon.
#124 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:09:09 AM(UTC)
Told you not to hoard the points. Now you have 1/4th the spins you would've had before. Seriously though, that was a fast fix. But it makes sense.
#125 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:12:00 AM(UTC)
I knew this would happen. That is why I used all off my points on spins before the new season. I got like 50 spins out of it, fantastic.
13 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error