13 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 1:16:06 PM(UTC)
Whats the best classic hot hatch car for the forzathon, to do the ultimate speed 25 times?
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 1:40:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Traste BR Go to Quoted Post
Whats the best classic hot hatch car for the forzathon, to do the ultimate speed 25 times?

It all depends on what you fancy i used the VW sence i had it aready however its like driving on ice lol
#78 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 1:42:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sil3nc3r2016 Go to Quoted Post
Wow, you can just register for the Forzathon and then go away doing other things and still get the full reward ? Thats pretty bad!

Furthermore i wish Forzathon would reward people for ranking 1-5 for best speed zones, drifts and so one. So anyone is getting their 30/60 Points, but the first five people getting some extra points + credits kinda that.

But honestly i think in the near future no one will be playing forzathons if they have enough points, because it is very repetitive. I've done nearly every Forzathon in my playtime and now have approx 1300 Points, and i do not know what to do with it. :D

Buy a car then sell it for money XD
#79 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 4:28:01 PM(UTC)
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I completed 6/7 daily challenges in the Forzathon Summer and 1/1 weekly challenge. Now I get every Forzathon Live Event 60 Forzathon Points instead of 30. Is that normal? Because I thought you get additional 30 Points if you completed 7/7 daily and 1/1 weekly challenge first.

Thanks in advance! :)
#80 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 4:30:37 PM(UTC)
I've done about 15 of them and I'm already bored of them.

It's always the same tasks, speed trap, drift, speed zone and danger sign. If your going to make a special event at least make more variation of events that can take place. In fact just change out the objectives all together. Would be much more fun if the challenge was for the team to get to the other side of the map in a certain time frame or just something more racing related rather than jumps and constantly going up and down the same stretch of road over and over again.

A bit more thought and variety is needed here. When I started playing a few days ago these events were full, now I'm lucky if I see 3 or 4 people joining me at these events.

Also please allow me to actually turn music off in game. The music you can hear at the festival and at the start of events is terrible and appears to be the only song in game (apart from the radio but that can be turned off)
#81 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 5:03:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Traste BR Go to Quoted Post

I used VW Corrado, converted to AWD and engine swapped. But still like driving on ice. Best place to do is on the highway, just beware to brake before the curves (hitting the rails slows you down more).
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:33:09 PM(UTC)
How do I view the daily challenges? I only see 3 on the summer forzathon page with no way of scrolling...
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:43:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M3LoVeR1 Go to Quoted Post
How do I view the daily challenges? I only see 3 on the summer forzathon page with no way of scrolling...

There's only 3 active at 1 time
There's a timer on them so when 1 ends another starts
#84 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:55:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: whipfx Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I completed 6/7 daily challenges in the Forzathon Summer and 1/1 weekly challenge. Now I get every Forzathon Live Event 60 Forzathon Points instead of 30. Is that normal? Because I thought you get additional 30 Points if you completed 7/7 daily and 1/1 weekly challenge first.

the same here but i cant do the 7/7, one daily is missing :( where i can see the daily challenges?
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:16:14 PM(UTC)

Hi, You get double forzathon points when you own Lake lodge, and you get that for free if you own the ultimate FH4 pack.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:22:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: L3g3ndary One Go to Quoted Post

Hi, You get double forzathon points when you own Lake lodge, and you get that for free if you own the ultimate FH4 pack.

Thanks for the answer. I thought that I only got 30 Forzathon points in the beginning. Then I assume that the extra 30 points are coming from the Lake Lodge.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:47:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:43:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: siqor13 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question whether the #forzathon points scored in one season go to the next season, or they are reset ?

You keep them.

Huh. Mine are not adding up then. I've completed all but one in the last 2 days, and am at only 60 points.

#88 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:47:20 AM(UTC)
Do you need xbox live gold to participate in forzathon live events?
#89 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:48:06 AM(UTC)
Run Forzathon Live, buy wheelspins and pray that you don't get mostly cosmetics like I did in my last run... :D
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#90 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 11:14:03 AM(UTC)
Hi Gents. So ive been doing the Summer Season events. The Derwemt reservoir sprint Live Event seems to be glitched. Took my like 20 tries to win the 2step event. Now it shows i need to complete a Co-Op championship. This i have done as well, but it is only 1 event, a sprint race, and after i(and team) win it, it still doesnt say completed. It remains Available.

Anyone completed this??? And if so, how????

Regards

SLIDESCIENCE
"Slide or Die"
#91 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:17:40 PM(UTC)
Are the Forzathon Points you can earn capped per day?!

Just played actively a Forzathon Live and got nothing for it. In My Statistics it was counted unter Forzathon Events Entered.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:05:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cruxoooo Go to Quoted Post

Just played actively a Forzathon Live and got nothing for it. In My Statistics it was counted unter Forzathon Events Entered.

Yeah I believe so. If you check the Forzathon screen, you get points for the 1 weekly event and the daily events. It should display a checkmark on the ones you've already completed.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:20:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: cruxoooo Go to Quoted Post

Yeah I believe so. If you check the Forzathon screen, you get points for the 1 weekly event and the daily events. It should display a checkmark on the ones you've already completed.

I mean the points from Forzathon Live. There is no page for that. Only for daily and weekly Forzathon Missions. You can do them once, I get that.

Just did another Forzathon Live and got 60 FP. So it cannot be capped.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:49:43 PM(UTC)
I cannot get the 3 total stars from speed zones to unlock using a retro hot hatch. I have gotten 3 stars total on one zone and I have gotten several 1/2 stars across multiple zones. I even went ahead and did drift zones just in case. No idea what I am doing wrong. I was using a retro hot hatch from a barn find if that's relevant.

Any help/clarity would be appreciated. I've gotten every thing else completed for forzathon.
#95 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 2:40:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vindex Go to Quoted Post
I cannot get the 3 total stars from speed zones to unlock using a retro hot hatch. I have gotten 3 stars total on one zone and I have gotten several 1/2 stars across multiple zones. I even went ahead and did drift zones just in case. No idea what I am doing wrong. I was using a retro hot hatch from a barn find if that's relevant.

Any help/clarity would be appreciated. I've gotten every thing else completed for forzathon.

I used the same car and it took a minute to find a speed zone I could 3 star with it but eventually I found one. Registered the first time I hit the 3 star speed. Make sure you're doing a speed zone and not a speed trap.
#96 Posted: : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:54:39 PM(UTC)
Has anyone bought the porches gt2 rs from the shop does it have any body kits or worth 150 fp?
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:31:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Vindex Go to Quoted Post

I used the same car and it took a minute to find a speed zone I could 3 star with it but eventually I found one. Registered the first time I hit the 3 star speed. Make sure you're doing a speed zone and not a speed trap.

It doesn't say you have to get 3 stars from one speed zone. It says get a total of three stars from speed ZONES. They need to clarify that you need to 3 star a speed zone. I was going crazy wondering why it didn't work. Have to try for a single 3 star tomorrow.

#98 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:29:06 PM(UTC)
Have you ever been the ONLY member of a Forzathon live? Happened to me, I barely got two events done. If there’s 5or more however, it’s very easy to do all 3 events.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:40:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOONIGANGSTER Go to Quoted Post
Have you ever been the ONLY member of a Forzathon live? Happened to me, I barely got two events done. If there’s 5or more however, it’s very easy to do all 3 events.

This happened to me too. I slogged away at the same speed zone for fifteen minutes. I made about 2,000 miles but the target was the same as if a bunch of cars had been competing.
 5 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:22:33 AM(UTC)
Too many times have I shown up to a Forzathon live in a session with 20 or so players, just to have only 5 show up and have 2 or 3 of the Forzathon racers be inactive. The inactive players are still rewarded with Forzathon points after each challenge though. This influences other players to do it and the more I play, the more inactive players become in Forzathons. Players who come to Forzathon and rarely move and/or don't participate should not be rewarded with Forzathon points.
13 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error