13 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:38:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
You say there's a limit to how many points can be earned in a week. Has the exact amount been confirmed, or has anyone ran into the limit yet and can say?

Per Week there is:

1 Weekly Set of Challenges ( 100 / 200 pts ) - At present 4 Challenges for Retro Hot Hatches,
7 Daily Challenges ( 10 / 20 Pts ) - Simple skill based tasks

Therefor a total of 170 / 340 Pts from offline events each week

And as many Forzathon Live events you can complete ( 30 / 60pts each time )

Points earned from each event depends if you own Lake Lodge property or not ( property offers permanent 2x Forzathon point perk ).

For reference the store front this weeks has a

Bentley Continental GT Speed FE for 300 Pts
Porsche GT3 RS for 150 Pts
Horn for 60 Pts ( i think )
Item of Clothing for 50 Pts

Totlal Spend of 560 Pts if you buy everything.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 4:40:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:40:14 PM(UTC)
You have to be playing online as well.
#53 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 8:02:44 PM(UTC)
NVM covered in a previous post.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 8:04:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#54 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:55:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Splodge 277 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
You say there's a limit to how many points can be earned in a week. Has the exact amount been confirmed, or has anyone ran into the limit yet and can say?

Per Week there is:

1 Weekly Set of Challenges ( 100 / 200 pts ) - At present 4 Challenges for Retro Hot Hatches,
7 Daily Challenges ( 10 / 20 Pts ) - Simple skill based tasks

Therefor a total of 170 / 340 Pts from offline events each week

And as many Forzathon Live events you can complete ( 30 / 60pts each time )

Points earned from each event depends if you own Lake Lodge property or not ( property offers permanent 2x Forzathon point perk ).

For reference the store front this weeks has a

Bentley Continental GT Speed FE for 300 Pts
Porsche GT3 RS for 150 Pts
Horn for 60 Pts ( i think )
Item of Clothing for 50 Pts

Totlal Spend of 560 Pts if you buy everything.

Thanks for the summary. Very good to see that Live events are not affected by the points cap.
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:11:21 AM(UTC)
I have a question whether the #forzathon points scored in one season go to the next season, or they are reset ?
 2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:13:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: siqor13 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question whether the #forzathon points scored in one season go to the next season, or they are reset ?

You keep them.
 9 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:52:42 AM(UTC)
All you have to do is activate a Forzathon, so enter the starting area on the hour. Then you can just idle somewhere on the map and let the others do the work, you will still get full points. I have already lost one Forzathon Live because of it and I am seeing more and more people just sitting around. It needs to be changed so that you have to participate in each round at least once and that you have a very short idle timer and/or are kicked if you are not near the live areas.
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:05:52 PM(UTC)
I can appreciate that it doesn't want to punish people who have bad luck and don't contribute to the goal, but yeah, people who aren't even within the area of each round really shouldn't get rewards.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:53:06 PM(UTC)
I was one who was sitting idle for one round today, my wife needed me for something and you cant pause a live game. I only missed one round though and didn't do it the entire event. I agree though if people sit out all three rounds they shouldn't get anything for it.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:57:31 AM(UTC)
So we’re at The initial meeting area there must be at least 12 people. We hit the first event and half of them leave. The second event another 3 gone. It’s now just me and two others trying to get points for 8 freeloaders. NOT COOL

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:16:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:15:16 AM(UTC)
I made a thread about that yesterday, they need to change that you can get all points just by activating the event.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:58:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I made a thread about that yesterday, they need to change that you can get all points just by activating the event.

I agree with this, but it may be connection issues too. I know a lot of people ( including myself) not being able to connect to horizon life. I played maybe 2 forzatgons yesterday and haven’t been able to connect at all since. And I saw some people saying they connect but get kicked off in a couple minutes.
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:15:05 AM(UTC)
I am level 75, completed the full year, no network issues or anything, all forzathon daily and weekly challenges completed

I was previously able to join forzathon live events but now, I can see the dots on map participating in event but I am unable to join, I get no notifications or pink circle on the map to go to.
And on top of all of this, I can't see the people participating in the event. Any help would be appreciated.
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:41:43 AM(UTC)
So let me get this straight we are forced to play online with others, we are forced to be online when these events start to get certain car,items etc?.....
#65 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:34:09 AM(UTC)
I am having Troubles with the summer Forzathon:

The Gauntlet - Get 2 Threading the Needle Skills.

I got 1, and I already had 1, so do I have to do 2 in one go?

And where is it possbile to even do that?

There is almost no traffic, it is very hard to get even 1 done in about 15 minutes….

Can anybody give me a good tip?
Mod Edit - Don't use your signature for snarky remarks - D
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:41:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HaWkEYe STI 069 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

I agree with this, but it may be connection issues too. I know a lot of people ( including myself) not being able to connect to horizon life. I played maybe 2 forzatgons yesterday and haven’t been able to connect at all since. And I saw some people saying they connect but get kicked off in a couple minutes.

Probably not the first event was a danger sign that you had to go through a concrete pipe before hitting it. No one could do it repeatedly so they quit
#67 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:49:49 AM(UTC)
How do you activate the events? I've been playing all day and nothings popped up.

EDIT: Is it the co-op race with the Lambo?

EDIT 2: Found it, it was the purple circle.

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:42:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:52:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX Genku Xx Go to Quoted Post
So let me get this straight we are forced to play online with others, we are forced to be online when these events start to get certain car,items etc?.....

It goes more like this.

To have access to the live Forzathons, you must be in online free roam. However, once you're online, you don't have to play with anyone really. You can do your thing at your own leisure, and you can disable H2H races so that no one bothers you.

Offline mode skips all the fluff, but online has the advantage of ghosting opponent Drivatars everywhere (except your friends of course) and maybe less traffic cars. Which, given Playground's track record and how terrible the AI is at driving, I suspect did not have anything to do with making our lives easier, but to have more people online...
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:01:21 AM(UTC)
Everybody is ghosted in the online forzathons anyway so you can just ignore what they are doing...

So the FP carry over so no need to spend them all each week?
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#70 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:49:36 PM(UTC)
If you choose to play solo (not online), there will be significantly more traffic to play around with. I found the more crowded your online lobby is, they less AI traffic there is.

Once you do that, hop onto the highway and you should be able to get it relatively quickly. You don't need 2 threading the needles back-to-back, just need them done in general.
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:51:58 PM(UTC)
Also for those who want an easy, albeit expensive way to do the Retro Hot Hatch Forzathon tasks buy the Acura Integra Type R and install the I4 VVT engine and the AWD and Turbo mods. Fully upgrade it with everything you can, including the aero mods and you should be good.

Word of warning, the car still has too much power even with AWD and will still be a handful!
#72 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:30:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: joachimeberhard Go to Quoted Post
I am having Troubles with the summer Forzathon:

The Gauntlet - Get 2 Threading the Needle Skills.

I got 1, and I already had 1, so do I have to do 2 in one go?

And where is it possbile to even do that?

There is almost no traffic, it is very hard to get even 1 done in about 15 minutes….

Can anybody give me a good tip?

Since the traffic were nerfed in this game, this was harder than it was on fh3. But go to the top-right city (i think it's edinburgh) and you'll see more cars. Try to go pretty fast and time it so you're as near as you can to both cars.
After i tried in the city, i started to do a lot of threading the needle skills without even knowing.
i5 3570k - Seasonic 620W - projectQ Z77MX - Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 - GTX 970 - SP S80 256GB x2 - LG Ultrawide 29" - NZXT H440
#73 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:51:17 PM(UTC)
Hi,

did you get 2x points after you bought house at lake? 60 points for forzathon live .... Im still getting just 30.

Thanx
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:33:10 PM(UTC)
Wow, you can just register for the Forzathon and then go away doing other things and still get the full reward ? Thats pretty bad!

Furthermore i wish Forzathon would reward people for ranking 1-5 for best speed zones, drifts and so one. So anyone is getting their 30/60 Points, but the first five people getting some extra points + credits kinda that.

But honestly i think in the near future no one will be playing forzathons if they have enough points, because it is very repetitive. I've done nearly every Forzathon in my playtime and now have approx 1300 Points, and i do not know what to do with it. :D

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:35:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 12:41:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Regular Forzathon events are available in offline mode, but Forzathon Live is only available online.

@ManteoMax, any #FORZATHON events doesn't work in offline* mode. :((

*without internet connection
13 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error