13 Pages<<111213Prev
#301 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:28:45 AM(UTC)
Well, all four cars other than car pass, released in streaming, are a prize of the season event.
We will not be able to get a new exclusive car at the Forzathon shop next season.
#302 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 8:53:08 AM(UTC)
I think it's safe to say at this point forzathon live is quite boring especially for those of us who have had the game since launch.
So here are some suggestions on areas of improvement:

1# tasks
Instead of the 3 same tasks you do. Randomize the 3 tasks. Of course have them within a reasonable distance because you dont want the start point to be in Broadway and the 1st task to be in Edinburgh.

2# points
I think its only fare that the forzathon points should get awarded to those who actually participate.

3# keep everyone together
We've all been there atleast once. Around 10 to 12 people all waiting with you. Second it starts everyone else vanishes leaving you on your own. So please PGG try and keep everyone together for the event.

Those are just some ideas I have. Let me know what you think or if you have any forzathon improvement ideas yourself write them down.
#303 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 12:33:02 AM(UTC)
In my experience people are getting lazier and lazier when it comes to fulfilling Forzathon Live challenges.
Few months ago Forzathon Live took around 3-4 minutes to complete, not it takes closer to 10, even though the number of players doing it is about the same.
My suggesting is to motivate those who are now lazy and reward those who are still doing their best.
I think that adding a Honourable mention to a player who contributed the most would be a nice incentive. Also adding a single best result mention.
For example, after a Danger Sign challenge round we get a ROUND COMPLETE screen, it could contain GT of a player who contributed the most (MVP) and the player who made the longest jusm (or just the MVP). For challenges like number of skills, only the MVP would work. So maybe just stick to the MVP.
Few extra Forzathon points for MVPs of each round would also be a nice addition.
In my opinion this would improve overall Forzathon Live experience by adding a bit of friendly competition, rewarding high contributors and motivate leeches.
#304 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 12:50:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mindkiller76 Go to Quoted Post
In my experience people are getting lazier and lazier when it comes to fulfilling Forzathon Live challenges.
Few months ago Forzathon Live took around 3-4 minutes to complete, not it takes closer to 10, even though the number of players doing it is about the same.
My suggesting is to motivate those who are now lazy and reward those who are still doing their best.
I think that adding a Honourable mention to a player who contributed the most would be a nice incentive. Also adding a single best result mention.
For example, after a Danger Sign challenge round we get a ROUND COMPLETE screen, it could contain GT of a player who contributed the most (MVP) and the player who made the longest jusm (or just the MVP). For challenges like number of skills, only the MVP would work. So maybe just stick to the MVP.
Few extra Forzathon points for MVPs of each round would also be a nice addition.
In my opinion this would improve overall Forzathon Live experience by adding a bit of friendly competition, rewarding high contributors and motivate leeches.

There is already a large thread started months ago somewhere discussing this exact same thing
Good reasons for and good reasons against
#305 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 10:58:27 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

First off, I enjoy the Forzathon live events on the hour but they seem to be laid out according to some brain dead algorithm that just randomly grabs events without any attention to suitability or fun factor. There needs to be some attention paid to the number of players, distance between events, choice of events etc. Sometimes you will get a ridiculously easy two speed traps and a speed zone all close together when there are ten players and completed in a couple of minutes. Another time you will get a ridiculously difficult three events consisting of the most difficult drift zones, most difficult danger sign, or most difficult speed zone all at opposing sides of the map, at night, with only three players and no possible chance of completion. Add to this the lame players who opt in at the beginning then just head out knowing that they will get the credit other players earn. Is there no way the gurus at Horizon 4 design can add a more robust event grabber that selects appropriate events for the time of year, weather, distance apart, number of players etc? Also surely there is a way of tracking individual participants so that if they drop or don't participate then they don't share in the points awarded. Saying that having totally random event selection adds anything is definitely untrue. What it does do is encourage people to drop if they don't like the event forcing the remaining players to pick up their share of the work or worse yet, make players lose interest in the Forzathon Live altogether. I have run in to this topic in other forums on the web and the consensus of opinion is that the developers don't listen or care. Prove them wrong. And don't even get me started on the Eliminator. Sorry about the length of this rant but I see a big opportunity here for fun interaction between online players without having to join a formal club or group but it needs tweaking.

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 4:25:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error