13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext
#276 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:50:42 AM(UTC)
I've finished every forzathon live I've entered with plenty of time left. I actually enjoy participating in them as well. I'm sure there must have been a few slackers but it has never had an impact on me.
#277 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:00:05 AM(UTC)
Good morning!

If you are going to continue to make weekly forzathon that requires millions of skill points, could you please fix it so that it doesn't have to be all during ONE session. Every time the game is relaunched the score is reset to zero.

I have a life, and children, and most of my playing is done in bursts. Sitting down to grind out 5m points with a Beetle is not fun to begin with, but its even worse when you hit 2-3m and then have to start over because of life obligations :).

After all, this is suppose to be a WEEKLY, not a Daily (or hourly...)

Thank you

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:00:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#278 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 7:46:04 AM(UTC)
Can someone help? Since the update, I don't get the double forzathon points anymore. I own the lake house, I'm playing online, but nor the challenges or ForzathonLive events give the double FP. Just did all 3 stages of a ForzathonLive event, went from 290FP to 320FP instead of 350FP, as it should. So I won 30 points instead of 60. I tried everything, and it's not working anymore.
#279 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 5:33:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radamanthys461 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone help? Since the update, I don't get the double forzathon points anymore. I own the lake house, I'm playing online, but nor the challenges or ForzathonLive events give the double FP. Just did all 3 stages of a ForzathonLive event, went from 290FP to 320FP instead of 350FP, as it should. So I won 30 points instead of 60. I tried everything, and it's not working anymore.

You are not alone.
Forzathon Points Bug

#280 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:16:19 AM(UTC)
How exactly is decided who else is displayed on my screen? Usually I see lots of players during the Forzathon an then they just vanish into thin air after it ends. Or I see like 5 or 6 people with me but lots of dots on the map who also count for the stage.

And just now we were like 10 people waiting for Forzathon live and when it started, I got seperated into a different "group" with only one other player. We were still doing the speed trap when everybody else's dots on the map already moved on to the drift zone. I stopped bothering after we finished our stage, because the drift stage just takes ages with little to no players...
#281 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:24:14 PM(UTC)
That new Forzathon is hopeless. Where is completly new cars for win like before in Horizon 3? In previous Horizon Forzathon was simplier and better. Here they contrived and obstructed wining anything
#282 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:04:14 AM(UTC)
What is the point in joining a Forzathon Live event and doing nothing? Wouldn't it be better to join in and get more points?

I was in an event earlier today with around 8 other players... I was the ONLY one doing anything! The rest were just revving engines, playing their horns and spamming the 'chat'!

It should be that if you don't do the events, you don't get the points!
#283 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:09:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HMT83 Go to Quoted Post
What is the point in joining a Forzathon Live event and doing nothing? Wouldn't it be better to join in and get more points?

I was in an event earlier today with around 8 other players... I was the ONLY one doing anything! The rest were just revving engines, playing their horns and spamming the 'chat'!

It should be that if you don't do the events, you don't get the points!

You should do the same.i mean its a forzathon live event.just dont care if you lose one.You cant change their mind.Dont care is the best solution here.

#284 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:32:22 AM(UTC)
"It should be that if you don't do the events, you don't get the points!"

You become no points if you do nothing, so your post is useless.
 1 user liked this post.
#285 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:52:21 AM(UTC)
People must live in very unfriendly countries/areas, I've took part in dozens of Forzathon live events and I've never seen anyone not take part. Occasionally you'll notice them in the menu but its just to change cars, or adjust assists for drifting.
 2 users liked this post.
#286 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:03:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fafibo Go to Quoted Post
"It should be that if you don't do the events, you don't get the points!"

You become no points if you do nothing, so your post is useless.

Only useless post I see is yours.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#287 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:39:13 PM(UTC)
Would it be a good idea to buy skill points in the shop?
 1 user liked this post.
#288 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:42:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TypedHalo Go to Quoted Post
That new Forzathon is hopeless. Where is completly new cars for win like before in Horizon 3? In previous Horizon Forzathon was simplier and better. Here they contrived and obstructed wining anything

Completely new cars are nice, but honestly I didn't like the fact that they were only available from Forzathons starting in FH3. Making them available via time-limited events just made the game feel like a job in a lot of cases where I had to make time to play it during a given week or potentially miss out completely on awesome cars.

Sure, it's motivation to play the game each week, but it's the wrong kind of motivation where I don't feel like the game respects my time and I'll be at a big loss if I don't keep logging in regularly. It's sadly become quite common in the game industry, and it's a breath of fresh air to play a game that doesn't penalize me for only playing once in awhile.

FH4 improves things somewhat by letting me save up Forzathon points when I do have time to play a lot so all I have to do each week is log in and purchase the car(s) of the week if I'm busy, but with the rolling shop inventory I still have to check each week or risk missing out completely on a car. However, now that they've started awarding rare cars from the seasonal championships as well, it's starting to morph back into more how FH3 was.

Between FH3, FM7, and FH4, it's actually quite a bit of time to keep up with all the Forzathons (especially for ones involving online races) and it's honestly getting pretty annoying. Honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if time limited events only gave out bonus influence and credits instead of exclusive content, and new cars were added to the autoshow or permanently added to the Forzathon shop.
#289 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:16:33 PM(UTC)
Does anybody get the 30 Bonus Forza Points for doing 7/7 and the 1/1 in the Season Forzathon. I have completed the task at least 5 times since release and I never get the Bonus 30 (60VIP) Forza Points!
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#290 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:59:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Does anybody get the 30 Bonus Forza Points for doing 7/7 and the 1/1 in the Season Forzathon. I have completed the task at least 5 times since release and I never get the Bonus 30 (60VIP) Forza Points!

No, nobody gets it. I've got multiple screen shots on my feed starting from week 3 on showing before and after points, whichs dates back prior to the patch the allows the seasonal bonus to now show complete.
 1 user liked this post.
#291 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:44:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turboteg90 Go to Quoted Post
Would it be a good idea to buy skill points in the shop?

... would be even better if they gave away skill points in the Wheel Spins, and take out the clothes, horns, and emotes.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#292 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:38:16 AM(UTC)
We are aware of the issue regarding players not receiving their double Forzasthon points and it is currently being discussed in this thread.

We're looking into the issue at the moment to try and get this resolved for players but if you're still having this issue, please submit a ticket here.
#293 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:55:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
We are aware of the issue regarding players not receiving their double Forzasthon points and it is currently being discussed in this thread.

We're looking into the issue at the moment to try and get this resolved for players but if you're still having this issue, please submit a ticket here.

What about the issue with users not getting 30 FP for completing 7 daily challenges and the weekly. I completed them and still only have 375 FP. I should 435.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#294 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:28:21 PM(UTC)
So i just seen I have 6 days to complete 7 of your daily challenges, just got screwed out of last weeks 30 forzathon point and it looks like I’ll be screwed out of it the week also, smart planning guys.
#295 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:31:03 PM(UTC)
I would like to see radio songs in the store and expensive cars for 1000.
Something to work towards with more notice of want was to come.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#296 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:57:24 AM(UTC)
I have to and I've missed a car but got it later and all of them have been good cars lately I would really like to see a 67 mustang I'm forzathon in the future
#297 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 2:54:25 PM(UTC)
I don’t know about everyone else but I’ve been trying to get the Ford Crown Victoria since I found out it was in this game. Now I think it should be added to the forzathon or to the car pass, instead of it only being in the wheel spin. What do you all think
#298 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 6:03:23 PM(UTC)
Does anyone really do forzathon live challenges anymore? cause i sure don't. I mean sure, it's a good way to get forzathon points, but that's really it. it was a great concept but was executed poorly. for example, I did one a while back, and I remember before joining it, I felt a distinct feeling of doubt and even a little dread. the fact that that even happened was enough for me to contemplate even doing them anymore. I mean just think about it: driving back and forth through the same speed trap, just to get 30 measly points. that sounds boring, right? there needs to be an overhaul, and i just wanted to know what others thought of this as well.
#299 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:18:09 PM(UTC)
These events need to be revised as the past 10 live events have always failed the last round owing to the lack of players in each server. Wouldn’t it be an idea to merge servers?
“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Check out my creative hub :)
#300 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:00:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P1 Wolf Go to Quoted Post
These events need to be revised as the past 10 live events have always failed the last round owing to the lack of players in each server. Wouldn’t it be an idea to merge servers?

Of course they're gonna fail when there's nothing worth while to buy in the forzathon shop. Forzathon points have been useless for a while now.
13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error