13 Pages<<910111213PrevNext
#251 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:58:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: humanguillotine Go to Quoted Post
the season changes but the overpriced wheelspins don't. such a disappointment. It shouldn't take a normal player 5 live events (5 hours) to get just 1 superspin. especially with how garbage your odds seem to be. the best car I've gotten was a mercedes 300 SLR ($8,000,000) & that was from a normal spin.

Super spins are an overrated money sink anyway. Just buy cars and get wheelspins through masteries. That's how I got my limo. ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#252 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:14:39 AM(UTC)
This week's: 7 million
Next week's: 2 million (in the VW Corrado)
The week after: 5 million (any cult car)

These numbers are TOO high. I want to play the challenges fairly, not by grinding skill points. It ruins the experience for me because I don't normally do skill scores on the sole reason I WANT TO RACE INSTEAD. I would be fine with them being UNDER 1 million, because at least then, they'd be more fun and less annoying. I got bored of this one's after getting 1 million and just said "screw it, don't want to do this. waste of time". That is NOT a good thing.
 4 users liked this post.
#253 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:20:19 AM(UTC)
7 million wouldn't be so bad over the course of a week, except that it keeps resetting itself for no apparent reason
#254 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:51:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DnS RikkChamp Go to Quoted Post

These numbers are TOO high. I want to play the challenges fairly, not by grinding skill points. It ruins the experience for me because I don't normally do skill scores on the sole reason I WANT TO RACE INSTEAD. I would be fine with them being UNDER 1 million, because at least then, they'd be more fun and less annoying. I got bored of this one's after getting 1 million and just said "screw it, don't want to do this. waste of time". That is NOT a good thing.

7 mil takes a hour
5 mil takes 35 min
2 mil tales 15 or less min

The trick is the car you use and location you do it at
 1 user liked this post.
#255 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 1:50:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post

7 mil takes a hour
5 mil takes 35 min

I am NOT spending my whole hour grinding for skill points. That's rediculous.
#256 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:34:51 AM(UTC)
I did Forzathon Live myself a few times but never managed to get 20 or 30 points. Could the manufacturer adapt his tasks so that they could be done?

The second suggestion about Forzathron Live is that you could do a summary after asking how many percent someone contributed to the task and the best rewarding additional point or place in some ranking
#257 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:41:24 PM(UTC)
Forzathon Live is being stupid again. :/ I was getting ready to start a Live event with 12 other cars (13 of us in total). The moment the timer got to zero, all 12 of the other cars disappeared, but left me to play the match alone. The really weird part is that I could see the other 12 cars on the map, and they were obviously playing the Live match, but I could not see their cars on the screen, and their scores were not contributing to the total I was seeing. in addition, the score target for me (a single car) was still really high, like it was counting the other cars as being in the same match as I was, even though they weren't there. I'm guessing for some reason it split the match into two groups...one for me, and another for the other 12 cars, but we all got the same score targets. I couldn't even complete the round 1 speed zone because the score target was way too high for a single car to finish in time.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#258 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:14:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon Live is being stupid again. :/ I was getting ready to start a Live event with 12 other cars (13 of us in total). The moment the timer got to zero, all 12 of the other cars disappeared, but left me to play the match alone. The really weird part is that I could see the other 12 cars on the map, and they were obviously playing the Live match, but I could not see their cars on the screen, and their scores were not contributing to the total I was seeing. in addition, the score target for me (a single car) was still really high, like it was counting the other cars as being in the same match as I was, even though they weren't there. I'm guessing for some reason it split the match into two groups...one for me, and another for the other 12 cars, but we all got the same score targets. I couldn't even complete the round 1 speed zone because the score target was way too high for a single car to finish in time.

Where you on the pause menu? Cause if your not I'm the game but in another menu when it starts it will split you up
#259 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:30:11 PM(UTC)

7 mil takes a hour
5 mil takes 35 min

I am NOT spending my whole hour grinding for skill points. That's rediculous.

Don't bloody do it then.
It's only a few stupid Forzathon points. Why are you even bothered if you just wanna go RACE?
#260 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:28:28 AM(UTC)

Where you on the pause menu? Cause if your not I'm the game but in another menu when it starts it will split you up

No, I was just patiently sitting there in the starting area waiting for the countdown timer to run out.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#261 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:51:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NegativeCreep08 Go to Quoted Post
7 million wouldn't be so bad over the course of a week, except that it keeps resetting itself for no apparent reason

Very much this. Admittedly the skill output for road racing is very low though; 50 laps of a one-minute circuit got me about 200,000 points at most from the very sporadic 'Ultimate Clean Racing' skills. You'd think there'd be more points to benefit actual skilled drivers who are acing the racing line and setting above average lap times. That's an issue with the system as a whole though.
 1 user liked this post.
#262 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:18:50 PM(UTC)
So I've had a couple of issues with the last few Forzathon Live events. I rock up and there's a good turnout of people ready to race, but when it gets to 0, everyone disappears and there's maybe 2 or 3 of us left and we struggle to complete the 3 events in the time given. If you check the map, the server says those people are still there and they're racing off to do another event.

Does the server decide that there are too many people and push some people to a different server? If so, that's kinda annoying being one of those people forced out and left to do the event by yourself or with only one or two other people.

Anyone else experience this?
#263 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:49:16 PM(UTC)
Yes I've had this a couple times.

First time it happened we were waiting at the quarry, as soon as it started everyone else disappeared, and the Forzathon live challenge didn't appear for me. Everyone was still in the lobby and I could see them moving on the map but couldn't see them in game. It eventually let me back in to the event at the beginning of the 2nd round and I could see all the players in-game again.

Another one yesterday did the same thing, only when the event started everyone else disappeared and left me and 2 others to do the event. Same deal, everyone still there but only visible on the map. Those who disappeared all seemed to be going in another direction to where we were headed for the challenge.

Both times there were about 10-12 players waiting in the zone for the event to start.
#264 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:22:56 PM(UTC)
Happened to me a few days ago. There were 8 or 10 people waiting. When it started it was just me and one other person. We barely made it past round two.
#265 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:10:10 AM(UTC)
I had this last night, changes session and fast travelled there just as it was about to start. Lots of cars the. Ended up as just me. Managed the speed trap but only 80% of the danger sign
#266 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 12:16:47 PM(UTC)
Has been happening since the start. It's as if there is a maximum amount of people allowed in a team, and instead of splitting them evenly, somehow it seemed more logical to have 1 team full, and the remaining 1, 2 or 3 players in their own team. With the same required points per round. This 9 out of 10 times results in a failure at round 2 or 3. It's a bit disheartening and makes me avoiding them in the future because it's a waste of 15 minutes.
 1 user liked this post.
#267 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:25:16 AM(UTC)
the way wheelspins were defended on todays livestream was insultingly terrible. It takes 5 hours to get a super wheelspin. so If I get a pair of shoes or a pink skirt over a decent car I have every right to be angry.
#268 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:04:25 AM(UTC)
was that the playground games live stream? i would love to hear their defense for them.
#269 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:38:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
was that the playground games live stream? i would love to hear their defense for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RvjiCPFEkY He talks about wheelspins & gives his ridiculous dissmissive defense of them at the 9:00 mark
#270 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:22:36 PM(UTC)
Almost every forzathon i enter as soon as it starts majority or all the cars disappeared. They appear on the mini map but not anywhere else. They dont count towards the completion of any of the events so i am left out to try complete a forzathon with few people or just me alone. This NEEDS to be patched.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:03:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#271 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:36:48 PM(UTC)
I have seen this a couple of times. It appears to happen when you join during the first Forzathon round. Regardless its annoying.
#272 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:44:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlPhAcEnTuRiOn2 Go to Quoted Post
I have seen this a couple of times. It appears to happen when you join during the first Forzathon round. Regardless its annoying.

It happens to me both when i join in the first round and as soon as the timer hits 0 sec and the event starts.
 1 user liked this post.
#273 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:05:22 PM(UTC)
What a bad decision to have the F355 available in the Forzathon Shop. I don't recall it being exclusive at all, and paying the price in credits is much more advantageous than wasting 160 FP on this Ferrari. :(
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#274 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 1:15:18 AM(UTC)
Hi all not sure if this have been covered but I keep an eye on the clock, no mater where you are in the world u get the live every hour on the hour.
Ten minutes before the hour the pink circle will appear on your map both online and solo i usually select it then fast travel arriving early leaving heaps of time to swap cars or tune difficulty settings etc
Then if online will check number of players in session by this time 5 minutes before the hour the announcement has gone out check if enough dots moving my way if not will find new session and am usually back in in time to check out the cars say hey on the quick chat take a pic n such before the event starts im easy to spot 9 times out 10 will be in one of these say hey lol
REMEMBER rewind works if know your about to fail a zone or have lot quicker than going round also for speed traps unless you car gets up to 800 kph with the long run up u turn straight away and run through 4 times at 200 kph for quicker results
vanninman charger vj a54 opt
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

1 user liked this post.
#275 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:39:08 AM(UTC)
I feel that Forathon Live needs a Hall of Fame/Shame that lists the players that have put the most effort in during the events and list their scores in each at the end. Maybe then it will put some players off just sitting there and doing nothing and collecting points whilst other players put all the effort in.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:08:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 Pages<<910111213PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error