9 Pages<<6789PrevNext
#176 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:17:05 PM(UTC)
Creating a blueprint is nice and all but it wont let you freeroam in a season of your choice, i also hope that at some point we can choose our season in offline mode
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:56:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Uxot Go to Quoted Post
I know this was talked alot..But Why?

Two likely reasons: Seasonal events (including free roam Weeklies and PR stunts) are intended for their respective seasons, and seasonal Barn Finds are intended to take the appropriate amount of time.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#178 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:22:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xAshura96 Go to Quoted Post
You wouldn't be happy if the seasons in the game mimicked real life and lasted 3 months each

Hell nah i would be so damn happy..

"Creating a blueprint is nice and all but it wont let you freeroam in a season of your choice, i also hope that at some point we can choose our season in offline mode"

Ya pretty much this,i don't even bother with stupid blueprint...

P.S:Sorry for late answer.
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:32:07 PM(UTC)
Simple workaround is this: the Seasonal Challenges and Barn Finds are only available when you choose Auto and synch up with the scheduled season. Manually selecting a season in Horizon Solo disables those events.
#180 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:04:46 PM(UTC)
Snow is back :D ..for a limited time..
#181 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:44:46 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

How To Turn Off Rain? It is always raining in my race, and I do not want to race in rain.

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:02:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#182 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:49:19 PM(UTC)
I mean... really.

For every cool feature in this game there are two asinine ones.
#183 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:53:42 PM(UTC)
Even if I restart the game, it's still raining in this race and I see no option to disable.

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:03:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#184 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:41:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blaze Road Go to Quoted Post
Even if I restart the game, it's still raining in this race and I see no option to disable. wtaf

Have you tried blueprinting where you can set the weather and season as well as how many laps and which class of car
#185 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:47:45 PM(UTC)
PG have a phobia about dry weather so they put rain in as much as humanly possible.
 2 users liked this post.
#186 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:38:20 AM(UTC)
I realize being in control of the seasons as a user would likely add considerable size to the game, however, I'm sick of winter in the real world and now I have to relive it all over in this one. Biggest frustration is completing a season you don't like, then being away from the Xbox for you know ….. real world things. Then getting back to it and finding yourself in the autumn with winter again only hours away. Enough already. I'm ready for summer only - next Horizon version please!
#187 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:51:09 AM(UTC)
It's not Winter, it's Autumn. What have you been doing to be still in Winter?
 1 user liked this post.
#188 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:00:21 AM(UTC)
Since the game has been out now for quite some time, how do people feel about this? Do people still prefer the restriction? I can't think of any other meta or system where people prefer restriction to freedom. This is a first for me. If you like a specific season, you can pick that season if you are allowed the freedom to do so. Nothing would get worse with freedom. I'm still confused as to why "forced seasons" is preferable to picking whatever season you would like. At least in single player. If somebody can explain that, I would love to learn. When the game launched I voiced my frustration with the forced season mandate in singleplayer mode, because I see no reason why it needs to be forced. Online-mode is a totally different story, and it makes perfect sense why a specific season would be forced. Even still, if a player wants to participate in seasonal events "offline", said player should only be able to participate in those events if they are currently running that season. To me, it seems like this can all be sorted out very easily. However, players seem to backlash against the idea of having "choice", and tell me how much fun they're having with the weekly rotation. I'm still trying to figure out whether or not that "backlash" was just a matter of FH fans being eccentric, defending the game for the sake of defending the game. Or, if they've changed their minds over the months. A quick anecdote... I still have trouble finding people to play during the winter season. You don't have to believe me, that's not really important. I just mention it because it's clearly not something I'm making up in my head.

#189 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 11:56:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadyBrady06 Go to Quoted Post
f you like a specific season, you can pick that season if you are allowed the freedom to do so. Nothing would get worse with freedom. I'm still confused as to why "forced seasons" is preferable to picking whatever season you would like. At least in single player.

Hi Shady,
I can't tell you how much I agree with you. I so wish there was a Season Select button available in solo freeroam. As a Brit myself, it's great seeing our villages and landmarks and road signs etc. captured so well, but Horizon always gave me a chance to get away from the real-life grey clouds for a few hours of sunshine in an exotic location.

Now, we only get full sunlight one week a month. Spring and Autumn are both beautiful, but in Spring every race seems showery, and in Autumn the shadows fall much longer. I find myself going back to Horizon 1, 2 and 3 more and more. They almost feel like a Horizon Greatest Hits now, and are almost unrecognisable to Horizon 4 with the other changes to its game engine.

Horizon 4 is undoubtedly a masterful piece of work, but I keep feeling that the perfect game is in there somewhere, I just can't get at it.
#190 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:37:17 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I'm new to FH4. Which day does the weather change every week and at what time?
#191 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:39:13 AM(UTC)
There's a countdown on the Welcome Back screen, as well as the Forzathon screen.
#192 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:44:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GhadyMCR Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I'm new to FH4. Which day does the weather change every week and at what time?

Thursday, 2:30 GMT

#193 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:38:20 AM(UTC)
Is it me or the time of the season change have changed?

We usually change season here at 10:30 Eastern time
I was freeroaming and it told me that the season change in 60 minutes (9:30 Eastern Time).
 1 user liked this post.
#194 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:55:53 AM(UTC)
Daylight savings time affecting it?
Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
#195 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:01:50 AM(UTC)
DST difference between U.K./Europe and USA.
#196 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:14:59 AM(UTC)
I feel dumb right now xD. Thanks for answers xD
#197 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:15:10 AM(UTC)
It's always been 1430 GMT which has meant it's been at 3.30pm in the UK over the summer and is back to 2.30pm again now British Summer Time is over.
 1 user liked this post.
#198 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:45:21 AM(UTC)
Its been switching over @ 630am here in Los Angeles for at least a month. Definitely the daylight savings
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#199 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:24:17 PM(UTC)
I play one week per month and each time it's the same season, the winter, I hate the winter.
#200 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:27:56 PM(UTC)
Sorry to make it worst but the seasons change every week, so if you want to play another season than winter you need to play next week, the week after and the week after.
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error