5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:52:34 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to say what an amazing trailer you made for Forza Horizon 4!!

I have been a long time fan and have purchased all your products and will continue to do so. Even though we as a community fight and kick and scream at times there is no doubt based on my personal opinion only that you guys make the best and most fun games!! I am super excited for Forza Horizon 4. Thank you for all of your hard work for all of these years. Your games have kept me playing for years and I look forward to many more.

Even though we don’t know each other I want to thank your entire team for all of your hard work and sacrifice for so many years!! I LOVE cars and your games keeps my passion going strong!!

Thanks!!
Steve
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:57:26 PM(UTC)
I'll echo this. I watch and rewatch trailers for these games often. It makes me feel like its a giant movie. I am so excited for FH4, and I can't wait to see what adventures await me. When I did my last showcase on FH3, I had 'See You Again' playing on my iPod. :) It feels like we're all one community, and we're in this together.
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:03:58 PM(UTC)
Just hoping that it won't be a nightmare with the dynamic weather feature. Hopefully we can pick the type of weather we would prefer to drive in lobbies.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:41:24 AM(UTC)
I hope that the shadows tranistion will be smooth, not like in FH3, like every 3fps refreshing.

I hope also that the optimisation will be wayyy better than in FH3 and it will not crash to desktop (PC) every 10 mins etc.
i5 7600k 16GB RAM gtx 1060 6GB Aorus 24" FHD Acer
 7 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 4:13:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: firebird24 Go to Quoted Post
Just wanted to say what an amazing trailer you made for Forza Horizon 4!!

I have been a long time fan and have purchased all your products and will continue to do so. Even though we as a community fight and kick and scream at times there is no doubt based on my personal opinion only that you guys make the best and most fun games!! I am super excited for Forza Horizon 4. Thank you for all of your hard work for all of these years. Your games have kept me playing for years and I look forward to many more.

Even though we don’t know each other I want to thank your entire team for all of your hard work and sacrifice for so many years!! I LOVE cars and your games keeps my passion going strong!!

Thanks!!
Steve

But it's not Turn 10's game. It's Playground Studios.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:04:10 AM(UTC)
Hey...you're right!

HEY...Turn 10....If you see Playground Studios in the hallway can you give them the message!!

Thanks!!
#7 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:42:44 AM(UTC)
They all do a amazing work on these games both horizon and motorsport I have only been playing these games since April 19th 2016 FH2 was my first game wasn't really a car game player or play my xbox that much but since this I have been hooked that much I went back bought all Forza 360 games bought all the rest off motorsport games on xb1 need I say more I play when i can and get a spare 30 mins or few hours BRING ON FH4 AM SO HYPED FOR IT
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:57:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: firebird24 Go to Quoted Post
Hey...you're right!

HEY...Turn 10....If you see Playground Studios in the hallway can you give them the message!!

Thanks!!

I think that hallway would have to have some sort of dimensional gateway in it, since T10 is in the US and Playground the UK as far as I know :D
#9 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 9:55:08 AM(UTC)
I agree. Sheer exemple of a studio at the top of their game.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 10:03:52 AM(UTC)
You never know what will happen. No one expected the Xbox reveal that Microsoft Studios has bought Playground Games (Turn 10 is already in-house, wholly owned by Microsoft Studios).

Originally Posted by: emorphien Go to Quoted Post
I think that hallway would have to have some sort of dimensional gateway in it, since T10 is in the US and Playground the UK as far as I know :D

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#11 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 10:14:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
You never know what will happen. No one expected the Xbox reveal that Microsoft Studios has bought Playground Games (Turn 10 is already in-house, wholly owned by Microsoft Studios).

Originally Posted by: emorphien Go to Quoted Post

The funny thing about that is I had assumed that Playground was a MS studio from its inception. The whole Forza thing didn't seem like a "farm it out to a 3rd party studio" gig.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 10:28:23 AM(UTC)
Nice one lets hope they actually get the Drivatar behaviour right this time when your driving on the left.... They really messed it up in FH3....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

Notification

Icon
Error