3 Pages123Prev
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#51 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 7:13:52 AM(UTC)
If we buy a house, can anyone else buy that exact same house at the exact same location?

If I understand correctly, I'll already have a house due to having the UE edition. So I don't want anyone loitering ant my place, no wild parties either, when I'm away.
#52 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 8:34:24 AM(UTC)
DRS, KERS, tunable boost, Nitrous, whatever "poweradders" you prefer. Just something that COULD be implemented at this point.

As far as the houses, don't remember if I mentioned in going through 3 with a different profile. As in unlocking roads and barn finds, there are soo many places that are perfect for personal garages or homes. Why can't we have thise and "upgrade" those like the festival?

We'll see how it goes. I'm playing the game regardless, so it is what it is. Maybe this will be great. I'm still trying to stay cool and not get my hopes up. I know what I want and what CAN be done prolly aren't close to the same!
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:17:14 PM(UTC)
Can we paint houses? Because I just want to paint the castle!

Edited by user Thursday, July 19, 2018 5:07:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 6:36:42 AM(UTC)
Really thinking about it, I think it would be awesome to own a dog with these houses. One can hope.
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 9:57:07 AM(UTC)
I’d rather have a showroom or a warehouse or a place with a lot outside that I can see multiple cars in my collection even if its just a dozen or so favorites than a house house.

-k
#56 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 11:52:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
If we buy a house, can anyone else buy that exact same house at the exact same location?

If I understand correctly, I'll already have a house due to having the UE edition. So I don't want anyone loitering ant my place, no wild parties either, when I'm away.

Well, let's see. This game will probably sell a million copies or more. Do you think there are going to be a million houses in it?

3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#57 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 6:10:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zoy Go to Quoted Post

Well, let's see. This game will probably sell a million copies or more. Do you think there are going to be a million houses in it?

Do you really think I'm serious?
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 5:12:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zoy Go to Quoted Post

Are you saying there isn't a million houses?

Pre-order cancelled, 0/10.
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live. Gamertag: The Novacat

1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 12:56:51 AM(UTC)
Really hope we can drive around inside the grounds of Edinburgh castle!
#60 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 8:07:07 AM(UTC)
this an interesting prospect im wondering if there will be different types of houses
#61 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 8:11:17 AM(UTC)
so my question is are there different types of houses and how does this work in online mode and will we be able to add upgrades to get better bonuses similarly to how we upgrade festivals?
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 3:40:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACE91134 Go to Quoted Post
so my question is are there different types of houses and how does this work in online mode and will we be able to add upgrades to get better bonuses similarly to how we upgrade festivals?

Yes, each house will be different and each house will gave you some special bonuses. For example one house will give you a bonus to travel around the world for free. Each house will come with a special reward too (I don't want to spoil anything and... I don't know anything). The house will work similar as the Garage in the FH2 so you will be able to customize, tune your car, or use Forza Vista. You won't see other players if you are playing online mode so it will be your house only. Ok, once you will leave the house you will se other players. Of course only those that are in your group.
I just wonder if it will be possible to park more than just one car... that would be sweet.
#63 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:23:44 AM(UTC)
Ok, the full game has been released for a select few people... Do we have a full property list yet?
#64 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:33:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Inferno3838 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, the full game has been released for a select few people... Do we have a full property list yet?

I have the game, I counted 11 on my map, but I'm not sure if I have found all of them, cause I have only 488/531 roads discovered.
But I'm pretty sure it's more than 10
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:37:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX5LYR Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FreezngStorm599 Go to Quoted Post
A TDU element making its way to a Forza game

Nice

That was my immediate thought. Makes me want to dust off my copy of TDU2.

YES! That was a great game, now I want to do that too.
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:11:50 AM(UTC)
Yes, I checked it now, it's 12 houses
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:25:56 AM(UTC)
Seriously, please change the House entry point! It’s so dumb to have to hit “X/A to enter house” way out at the end of the driveway! Let us drive all the way up to the house and then hit the button. Or make both points work at least.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error