This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:23:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX5LYR Go to Quoted Post
YES YES YES!!!!!

One of the biggest requests and WE FINALLY GOT IT!!!!

From the release blip on the homepage.

"· Open-World Freedom โ€“ Forza Horizon 4 allows players to choose their path to becoming a Horizon Superstar. Weโ€™re proud to introduce two of our most fan-requested features โ€“ a brand new Route Creator that lets you design and share your own custom race routes anywhere in the open world and the option to play at 60 frames per second for players on Xbox One X."

Yeah looking forward to this. Shame its not till the 25th of october. And shame it wasnt in H3 so we could have had sand dune races...
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:13:57 AM(UTC)
This is the only thread on whole internet.

Quote:
FH4 - Editing or Deleting Blueprint?
Maybe I missed something, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit or delete a race blueprint. Anybody know how, or am I stuck with them? I have like 3 of the same one by accident as I thought I had to keep making them to participate in it instead of checking the actual Blueprints tab.
·
2 days ago
You can over write blueprints after u have 5. Just edit after selecting a blueprint to over write.
·
2 days ago
Thanks so much for the info! I was afraid to create more, believing I'd just end up with a thousand of them.

Its seems to be misinformation or maybe my stupidity.

So i ask again here. Is there any way possible to OVERWRITE my own Blueprint events? Thank you.

3 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:53:21 AM(UTC)
In any event once you have 5 you have to overwrite one.

This goes for each event. You can't create more than 5 per event. With 70 events I guess maximum is 350.

Just go to an event where you have 5 blueprints and create a new one. It will ask you which of the 5 you wish to overwrite.

You cannot individually delete..... which is very stupid.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:00:02 AM(UTC)
There seems to be a bug with the blueprint system where if you set the time/weather/season to "Current" it actually uses the conditions you had when you created the blueprint and not what you have when you come back later to try the event. Example: blueprint was made in the summer in the afternoon with the "current" setting selected when the blueprint is played when it is currently winter at night time the event will still play as summer in the afternoon when it should be using current conditions/season in this case winter at night. I thought I would report this in case no one has reported this bug or even noticed it yet.
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:46:25 AM(UTC)
At least, it is some progress to know that you could still create new blueprints after you already made 5.
Anyway PG please allow us to delete our blueprints
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:28:08 AM(UTC)
I was thinking. (Yes)

So i made one Blueprint in - for example THE COLOSSUS, which is one of the bigger road racing series.

But, if i made second Blueprint, i think it will overwrite the first one. This is theory. I will report back, after taking some rest.
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:31:38 PM(UTC)
when setting up a blueprint, we get presented with different titles/headlines for our race that gives us the group of cars, ie "rally monsters" or "modern super cars". some though are not as clear as to what they are. "british racing green"? not all the available cars are green so what is it in reference to? is there a text box or panel im missing somewhere that tells me the actual restrictions/requirements for a group, or do i have to check the available cars each time to get an idea of the potential field?

cheers

bert
#58 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 1:08:49 PM(UTC)
It appears that we can no longer set the number of laps when designing a race in blueprint, is this true?
If so then that means no more 50 lapers. that could explain why i don't see any custom races made.
#59 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 1:17:39 PM(UTC)
You can set the number of laps, weather, etc.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:25:18 PM(UTC)
what would your thoughts on a more in depth restriction system for blueprint races be? not only being able to divide by car group and PI class, but other factors as well...and perhaps even being able to pick specific PI numbers. i feel that allowing this would create better sub-groups like GT3 type racing within the game, and perhaps make for more competitive races that are less dominated by specific models and drive train types as we have seen before in other titles.

for example
S2 950 Limit
Weight: Min 2500 Pounds / Max 3000 Pounds
Horsepower: Min 600 / Max 750

This is similar to GT3 rules and restrictions, where cars are kept in a similar power to weight class to create more competitive racing. I also do not feel that this type of a system would be very hard to implement, however i am not a game developer so that could be wrong.

on a side note, i am very happy with horizon 4. other than the occasional sound bug i have zero complains about the game. i feel that the handling of many cars has been improved, tracks are cleaner and better over all, and you get more feedback from upgrades in terms of actual performance (not just PI bumps).

Anyway, what would you think of a system like this?
#61 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 10:37:15 PM(UTC)
When creating Blueprints i am missing a restriction for AWD, FWD and RWD
#62 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:52:46 AM(UTC)
Still haven't seen word if you can make Street Races with the Route Creator. Please make it happen!

I'm assuming no, since they don't even give you an option to Blueprint them when starting a Street Race event - you just bring in the car you have every time and it goes.

Already severely disappointed because I love having traffic in the mix, but every single Street Race except the Marathon is incredibly short. Exactly what the Route Creator could be used to improve upon.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:11:44 AM(UTC)
Ahhhh!

Beyond Street Race functionality, I'm also wanting to know if the Routes you create can have custom Rivals setups attached?
They really restricted what cars you can use for each spot on the map in Rivals mode this time, but if we could specify our own cars or classes for Rivals competition on our created routes, that would really help round out the whole entire Rivals mode and give endless options and variety.

Anyone hear anything about that yet and know if it will be possible?

Worried that these two things (Street Races, Rivals) I'd like to see most out of the Route Creator will not actually be in the game. If not at launch, hopefully a later update?
#64 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:11:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LightestPrawn68 Go to Quoted Post
There seems to be a bug with the blueprint system where if you set the time/weather/season to "Current" it actually uses the conditions you had when you created the blueprint and not what you have when you come back later to try the event. Example: blueprint was made in the summer in the afternoon with the "current" setting selected when the blueprint is played when it is currently winter at night time the event will still play as summer in the afternoon when it should be using current conditions/season in this case winter at night. I thought I would report this in case no one has reported this bug or even noticed it yet.

Same goes for the season. When you set it to current, and come back next season, the season will be stuck to the season that was active when the blueprint was created.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:00:31 AM(UTC)
...Checking which Players Created certain 50 Lap Blueprints (seeing that we are unable to delete our Blueprints.., which is terrible for us btw., but a good tool for T10/PG), might be a good start fishing out the Unsporting Players that abused the system recently โ˜๐Ÿผ
*Mod Edit - Inappropriate sig removed. Do not repost - D*
#66 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 4:52:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BERT AND ERNY Go to Quoted Post
when setting up a blueprint, we get presented with different titles/headlines for our race that gives us the group of cars, ie "rally monsters" or "modern super cars". some though are not as clear as to what they are. "british racing green"? not all the available cars are green so what is it in reference to?

British Racing Green is a traditional colour from British racing cars (see below) so that class is basically full of classic British racing and sports vehicles. (I'm not sure of the exact list)

#67 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:33:31 AM(UTC)
How can I do this? Play a Blueprint someone else created..{:^)-{{{

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:34:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:45:08 AM(UTC)
When you go to an event, select blue print, then scroll right to community created blue prints. you

Vice president, moderated club.
#69 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:45:08 PM(UTC)
So Yesterday I had my a blueprint race for the Highway and it was the #1 trending blueprint. I got on today and I got paid less credits then I was expecting. So I started investigating and found that I had to recreate my blueprint race today (simply resetting all my settings) Was this because of the season change? Possibly a bug?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:51:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 3:55:24 PM(UTC)
I raced a custom event today, which I assume was made with route creator and it was hilarious.
The bloke had designed it in two laps, it was pretty straight down one side of the motorway, then round the roundabout and back up, back through the start and you had to do a U-turn to start the second lap.
Well this sent the drivatards absolutely bonkers because the AI became confused, so they started crashing into one another and racing off across the fields in the wrong direction. The odd thing is that they must have figured it out and caught me up after about a minute and embarrassingly I came 2nd.
The designer had also driven intentionally at some very skewed angles and up some banks on the side of the motorway and since drivatards tend to follow the racing line, that's what they did, allowing me sit back and watch the fun. Nothing quite like watching the AI mess up a race in a schadenfreude way.
RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 16Gb RAM
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:35:45 AM(UTC)
I start this reaction in the post with a big thanks to the "Route Creator".
It's awesome to create Road races, Dirt races or 4x4 (extreme) races.
But, yes... there is the but.... in the search option it would be nice to have the option to search on that kind of " type" of races.
It would be also nice to search on how long a race is (miles/km).

I have played a custom Route, created by somebody whith a French Title in the Dirt race.... it was one of the best playable maps.... but after racing i coudn't find it no more.... :(

The big thanks to the "Route Creator" gives me for Forza Horizon a big thumb up.
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:53:17 PM(UTC)
I'm slightly annoyed by the fact there is no route preview when looking at blueprint races. I'm tired of seeing these long races with promising rewards only to start the race and be faced with 10 laps back and forth on the highway, which I always quit at the start. I seems it would only make sense to have a preview of the route, just like in the campaign races.
I haven't heard mention of this yet but I'm sure I can't be the only one with this gripe.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:10:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pippilongstokng Go to Quoted Post
I'm slightly annoyed by the fact there is no route preview when looking at blueprint races. I'm tired of seeing these long races with promising rewards only to start the race and be faced with 10 laps back and forth on the highway, which I always quit at the start. I seems it would only make sense to have a preview of the route, just like in the campaign races.
I haven't heard mention of this yet but I'm sure I can't be the only one with this gripe.

So much this. It's a routine for me now when starting a new race to check the map to make sure it's not just a dull as heck highway farm.

Also aggravating when you start a Cross Country or Dirt blueprint... and it's just a road race. With the obligatory dull as heck run down the highway. -.-
#74 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:59:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: pippilongstokng Go to Quoted Post

So much this. It's a routine for me now when starting a new race to check the map to make sure it's not just a dull as heck highway farm.

Also aggravating when you start a Cross Country or Dirt blueprint... and it's just a road race. With the obligatory dull as heck run down the highway. -.-

The best custom routes are the ones that have proper descriptions. Anything with CR or XP in the title will be motorways. People seem too lazy to promote their work properly.

2 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 12:28:47 PM(UTC)
Will they ever add a feature to blueprint a street race? I'm getting sick of running the marathon just to move up my street scene rank.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error